Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11
S
S
Focus off of him. Onto you.

If he wanted to be gone, he would be. The protecting his assets crap is an excuse.

Did you see this line: "That are willing to let others treat them in ways they wouldn't want their kids or friends to be treated."

Any thoughts on this? What if this was your daughter going through what you are. What would you advise her to do?

Last edited by Steve85; 02/26/20 08:21 PM.

M(53), W(54),D(19)
M-23, T-25 Bomb Drop - Dec.23, 2017
Ring and Piecing since March 2018
K
KitCat Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Originally Posted by Steve85
Focus off of him. Onto you.

If he wanted to be gone, he would be. The protecting his assets crap is an excuse.

Did you see this line: "That are willing to let others treat them in ways they wouldn't want their kids or friends to be treated."

Any thoughts on this? What if this was your daughter going through what you are. What would you advise her to do?

He is leaving... he has packed a bag for at least 3 days, maybe 4.

I would say back and give space... get a clear head yourself. I am making pathetic crap moves... I've giving him fodder to discuss with all his friends and A... can you believe what she did now???

He asked me what I was doing in the closet. I said I was just in the closet. He said now you are lying to me. How come I didn't have the guts to say your a liar and cheater????

I'm trying to keep the status quo... not get baited into arguments. I let it go. I showed him what I was doing in the closet... gulp... I needed to release some tension... he is occupying the bed and S18 is home. Yup, not my finest moment but he was sleeping so I thought whatever its my bedroom too. So yeah, that's going to be some laughs at my expense when they are 3 beers in.

I'm showered and dressed nicely for outing tonight - I gotta get some self respect.

S
S

M(53), W(54),D(19)
K
KitCat Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Originally Posted by Steve85

Leave him be...

He has already left you.

K
KitCat Offline OP
OP Offline
K
But what about the statement...

No matter what you are feeling today only show happiness and contentment. Show him someone he would want to return to

S
S
Originally Posted by KitCat
But what about the statement...

No matter what you are feeling today only show happiness and contentment. Show him someone he would want to return to

Yeah, when they are cheating and lying then the game changes a bit. You have a WH, not just a WAH. A little more tough love is necessary.

I would ask him at a minimum to move out of the MBR. I wouldn't want to share a bedroom with an adulterer. I would even ask him to move out, though legally he doesn't have to.

You keep insisting "He is leaving..." "He wants to leave" etc. Yet he is still there. You don't expect him to be home but he is.

Have you heard that actions speak louder than words? You are a parent, did you ever threaten to punish your kids and not follow through? Do you think your threats were more effective than the fact that you didn't follow through? I know with my daughter I can say "If you say another word, you lose your phone for a week." but if she says another word and I don't take her phone, what should she believe in the future?

His words are meaningless. He is a lying cheater. If he told me the sky was blue I would question it because nothing that comes out of his mouth has integrity.

M(53), W(54),D(19)
K
KitCat Offline OP
OP Offline
K
So I have asked about not sharing a room... his response was that I sleep at night and he sleeps during g the day so we are not sharing a bed.

In the last 2 weeks we have only occupied it together once. He has started to go elsewhere so we dont sleep at the same time in there.

And he is leaving... he usually only wears heavy work jeans. Some are in better shape than others. I got him to go out and get some nice dress jeans to wear when we got out.. he complains about the fit...so I dont make a big deal about what he wears.... well he has packed all 3 of his nice dress jeans... F U

I wont see or hear from him for 3 to 4 days... I will be surprised if his clothes come home... I think he is leaving g some behind.

He gets his big work bonus next week and we were going to tackle what to pay off so we each have debt load relief as we go to 2 household from 1...

So in order to try to save my M... I kick him out?

K
KitCat Offline OP
OP Offline
K
I did text my husband yesterday day that he needs to move out. He needs to have less stress in his life. There needs to be a cooling off period and we need to separate.

So I have asked him to leave.

I know he is still looking at houses. I took his time here to be just getting his ducks in a row first.

T
T
I showed him what I was doing in the closet... gulp... I needed to release some tension... he is occupying the bed and S18 is home. Yup, not my finest moment but he was sleeping so I thought whatever its my bedroom too. So yeah, that's going to be some laughs at my expense when they are 3 beers in.

You have unmet needs, you go to the closet, not outside the marriage. There's nobility in that, no?

I hope you enjoy your concert event this evening. (:

And tomorrow, iirc, you see an attorney! Maybe they'll advise you to file something.

K
KitCat Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Originally Posted by CWarrior
I showed him what I was doing in the closet... gulp... I needed to release some tension... he is occupying the bed and S18 is home. Yup, not my finest moment but he was sleeping so I thought whatever its my bedroom too. So yeah, that's going to be some laughs at my expense when they are 3 beers in.

You have unmet needs, you go to the closet, not outside the marriage. There's nobility in that, no?

I hope you enjoy your concert event this evening. (:

And tomorrow, iirc, you see an attorney! Maybe they'll advise you to file something.

That is a nice way to look at it... he unfortunately will find it pathetic I'm sure... and I'm still as frustrated since he interrupted...lol

I showered and dressed but we have inclimate weather... so no concert. :-(

Camping out is S18 room... the house is dark and quiet. My H should have been up 1 1/2 hr ago.... I will probably get him up in another hr and make it look like I just got home.. but he will be late for work .....

Last edited by KitCat; 02/27/20 01:34 AM.
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard