Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11
P
phnix Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Woke up this morning and she was in bed with me. She got into my phone and has now discovered this blog. She doesn’t remember the title but does remember the website. I guess her finding out is a small form of betrayal that I would share our problems with you guys. Any ideas on hiding the post. She says she is not going to look back at any of it but I don’t believe it.

Advice needed????

J
J
If she chooses to figure it out and read your posts she'll also see that you were on this site to save your marriage and it's better than talking with friends and family. That said...in her current state she likely won't see it that way but it's not your problem.

Personally, I wouldn't be too worried about it but that's just me.

I have a feeling the vets would say otherwise??

H 37
W 31
S 2

T: 7
M: 4

BD 12/18
Separated 2/19
Living back together 04/06/2019
W Moved out again 07/15/2019
H
H
Geeminy the STONES on this chick. She hits you, runs around on you, sleeps with OM and comes home and pushes it in your face, then sneaks in to YOUR bedroom and snoops on YOUR phone as if YOU have violated trust and does all this carrying on even though her son knows EXACTLY what she's doing as does most of your community (which further dsmages your son.) She needs to be put out out by out out OUT!!! Like yesterday. She is as wayward as they come and has NO RESPECT FOR YOU, DUDE! PUT HER THE EFF OUT! One of the most if not THE most liberating moments of my life was when I looked my WW in the eye and told her, with complete control and conviction and without raising my voice, "You disgust me. I want you out by the end of the week" and then walked away to go meet friends at a bar. BOOM. Bomb dropped. Within three weeks of that, she had turned and we were in MC taking first steps toward reconciling. But you know, even if we weren't, I would have been completely okay. I was FREE.
Free from the nonsense, and the temperature checks, And the head games, and the wondering what she was up to...all of it.

As for this site and DBing...This site is for you alone. Does she know your username? I always made it a point to log off and also clear my cache unless I was using incognito mode. Pretty sure MWD as well as the board moderators stress the importance of confidentiality for your DB-ing interactions... Wish you had followed that protocol because WW accessing and following that stuff really muddies the waters... Kind of like if she were spying on your IC sessions.

Not sure I know how to put the genie back in the bottle here wrt the site, but SHE needs to go. She's just way over th edge right now and you need to protect yourself and your son from her influence.

Last edited by hoosjim; 12/24/19 07:04 PM.

H53/W51, R-ing 4/'18

"Do not arouse or awaken love until it so desires"-Sg.of Sg 2:7

"So oftentimes it happens,that we live our lives in chains, & we never even know we have the key"-Eagles III 1:3
O
O
I wouldn't worry about it all. How is she going to tell your story apart from all the others?

Lock your phone, lock the MBR, detach from her so that you aren't being updated every time she takes a crap. Heal your emotions and figure out what bbabller wants.

Merry Christmas bud.

H 34
W 29
BD 3/12/18
Divorce Busted Spring 19

It is not things that bother us, but the stories we tell ourselves about things.
L
L
I disagree she would know exactly what story was his. For cripe sakes his handle is baller and he’s a basketball coach.

H
H

Also, Merry Christmas!I know it really really [censored] to be going through this kind of thing during this otherwise joyful season. Try to find some peace and joy for yourself and for your son, and know that God is there for you and has a plan for you even though it may not seem quite so clear right now.

Peace!

H53/W51, R-ing 4/'18

"So oftentimes it happens,that we live our lives in chains, & we never even know we have the key"-Eagles III 1:3
P
phnix Offline OP
OP Offline
P
I asked and she remembered my handle as bballer1. I guess I could change that but she is so wayward that I’m not sure she would look at it. She doesn’t care. She just cares about when she is getting her next fix or hit. It would take her hours to read my post and she doesn’t have that kind of time.

I really don’t care. She mentioned this morning she would like to get on here and tell some of you off. Lol. This is who she is. She likes to debate and argue by nature but she also feels entitled to what she is doing. Problem is there is a simple principle at play here, when you are doing things that cause others excruciating pain it is WRONG.

Maybe I should change my handle and start a new thread. This blog has given me healing and a voice to relieve the stress I have lived with everyday.

L
L
Ms Bballer when you read this I want you to know that you are the lowest of the lows as far as waywards go and karma tends to be a bitch.

H
H
At the very least, clear your internet and browsing history on all devices. Maybe she won't be able to find it.

And, holy crap! Are you guys having conversations about this? "She threatened to get on here and tell you guys off" sure makes it sound that way. I hate to keep hitting you with 2×4s on Christmas Eve, but..STOP TALKING TO HER!! Don't be her sounding board or shoulder to cry on or shield during the holidays from her son's hurt that SHE caused. DONT LET HER OFF THE HOOK OR EVEN THINK OF PLAYING "FAMILY" DURING CHRISTMAS!!!! YOU ARE NO LONGER A FAMILY BECAUSE SHE BROKE IT UP!!!! Playing nice with her or letting her off the hook in any respect only encourages her behavior.

Do you get what I am saying?

Last edited by hoosjim; 12/24/19 07:32 PM.

H53/W51, R-ing 4/'18

I
I
Originally Posted by hoosjim
At the very least, clear your internet and browsing history on all devices. Maybe she won't be able to find it.

And, holy crap! Are you guys having conversations about this? "She threatened to get on here and tell you guys off" sure makes it sound that way. I hate to keep hitting you with 2×4s on Christmas Eve, nut..STOP TALKING TO HER!! Don't be her sounding board or shoulder to cry on or shield during the holidays from her son's hurt because of her. DONT LET HER OFF THR HOOK OR EVEN THINK OF PLAYING "FAMILY" DURING CHRISTMAS!!!! YOU ARE NO LONGER A FAMILY BECAUSE SHE BROKE IT UP!!!! Plsying nice with her or letting her off the hook in any respect vonly encourages her behavior.

Do you get what I am saying?

^^^^^ This

Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard