Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
E
E
You may be crushed bro, but you are far from helpless. In what universe is how she's treating you acceptable.

Its time to cut her off 100%!! Time to be a freaking man!! No woman in her right mind wants to be with someone who is acting like you are!! She is sexting with your friends for god sake!!

Step 1. Tell her adios baby I'm Done with you!! Have a nice life and good luck.
Step 2. Get a Life better put Start doing cool [censored]
Step 3. Sit back and watch the train wreck that is her life from afar. She will come crawling back someday and at that point you can decide whether to take her back or not.

Each Step must be followed for the one after it to occur....you dig?

Me: 39
W: 38
S: 15
D: 12
D: 6
BD 8/15 NEED SPACE
S 2/16
Divorced 4/17 and loving it, waw came back 12/17.....I declined
B
bombs Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Originally Posted by Steve85
bombs, so what our your GAL plans for today? You are still to focused on her, what are you doing for you?

Its so hard to not focus on her she is in my head 24/7 everything around me reminds me of her.
Today i have work which takes up most of my time. ( W helped set up buisness,there are reminders of her everywhere though)
Eat dinner and hangout with some friends then bed.
Been checking out some clubs in the local area to keep my mind busy also will resume gym in the next few days.

D
D
Originally Posted by sandi2
Life is short and you should be treated with love and respect by the woman you married.

Thanks Sandi, my W left saying she doesn't love me and has "no respect whatsoever" for me.

She is setting such a terrible example before her little girl. frown

There's a song I keep hearing on the radio Manic Street Preachers - If You Tolerate This Then Your Children Will Be Next. Wise words.

E
E
You cannot allow your self to be emasculated any further!!!

Take back the roll as the family leader and a man! Father your daughter properly. Be someone that she looks up to.

I know you're scared! I was scared to death also! You never know how strong you are until you've been punched in the face! Dig deep, get out of your feels, and man up. Your waw will only come back to you when she sees that you have reverted back to the strong confident man she fell in love with...you can do it, you must!!!

Me: 39
W: 38
S: 15
D: 12
D: 6
BD 8/15 NEED SPACE
S 2/16
Divorced 4/17 and loving it, waw came back 12/17.....I declined
O
O
Endofit has the right of things.

Don't say stuff like "I can't turn her down, she's my wife", b/c she turned you down. It's back to basics here. She threw the W title out the window. That title is gone. Forget about it. Time to GAL and get this cheater out of your head. You'll start to wonder why you worried so much in the first place - trust me.

H 34
W 29
BD 3/12/18
Divorce Busted Spring 19

It is not things that bother us, but the stories we tell ourselves about things.
B
bombs Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Originally Posted by endofit
You may be crushed bro, but you are far from helpless. In what universe is how she's treating you acceptable.

Its time to cut her off 100%!! Time to be a freaking man!! No woman in her right mind wants to be with someone who is acting like you are!! She is sexting with your friends for god sake!!

Step 1. Tell her adios baby I'm Done with you!! Have a nice life and good luck.
Step 2. Get a Life better put Start doing cool [censored]
Step 3. Sit back and watch the train wreck that is her life from afar. She will come crawling back someday and at that point you can decide whether to take her back or not.

Each Step must be followed for the one after it to occur....you dig?

Thanks for the wake up call endofit.
I agree with everything that you said!!
Still struggle with the whole sitch and keep falling back into denial,its clear that ive become weak and a shell of the man i once was. Time to move on and GAL GAL GAL!!

B
bombs Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Originally Posted by endofit
You cannot allow your self to be emasculated any further!!!

Take back the roll as the family leader and a man! Father your daughter properly. Be someone that she looks up to.

I know you're scared! I was scared to death also! You never know how strong you are until you've been punched in the face! Dig deep, get out of your feels, and man up. Your waw will only come back to you when she sees that you have reverted back to the strong confident man she fell in love with...you can do it, you must!!!

Thanks endofit!!! I know what i have to do however its easier said than done.Baby steps and take each day as it comes.

B
bombs Offline OP
OP Offline
B
ovrrnbw...thanks for that,appreciate the support.

B
bombs Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Ah its a knife to the heart when you find out off D that W is with OM today having coffee. D believes it's not like that due to OM being family friends for so long.W lies alot to everyone(especially me and D) to dodge exposure and loss of good girl status i guess.
D is beginning to tell lies aswell,its disheartening to say the least im a firm believer in truths.
It seems like all hope is lost as far as the marriage...duh i knew that 7months ago but my heart wont match up with my brain wtf!
W was/is?? such a beautiful soul,honest loving and caring for 20yrs.
W is going to her younger girlfriends place tonight(i know OM will be there)and leaving D at IL again.
I know i cant change anything, just needed to vent to people that are in the same hell as i am.

No contact from W for a week now.

Question.
W says months ago(just after bd) im a bad father and i need to look after D and her better than i do. I asked W what are the problems you have with me and what could make things easier for us to get back to a good place and start workibg things out....W says WE need money and I need space(thats when i realized im just being used)
I am currently putting x amont in W account for D each week,though D13 tells me she doesnt recieve much of it at all.
Should i put a small amount in W account for food for D and the rest in a seperate account for D when she needs it? iys an obvious question i know,but i feel as though im paying for W to enjoy time with OM. W seems to spend money on herself.
Am i being petty or does W have to see what life is without me? D's IL live 200meters away and feed D everyday also provide anything for D that im not told about anymore.

B
bombs Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Bit of snooping again...which always stirs powerful emotions!!
Pretty sure W didnt go to her friends lastnight with OM but went to concert with him instead and stayed over his place.
Dont know 100%.I spoke to D yesterday and she brought up the story of her mum going to friends lastnight which she doesnt normally do..W has told daughter to lie to me before,thinking this was another one of those times.
Just want to know the truth even if its worst case senario...why doesnt W just say it so i can move on with my life and end this pain instead of keeping me on a string? So many lies!!!!

It [censored] being the only one not knowing anything !!! I feel like such a chump..Its hard to db or GAL or anything really with no contact from W at all,we always have told each other things and kept in contact...Nothing makes sense anymore!!

Amazingly i still love W and want to work things out someday but She is just too far gone i think and will never look back or feel anything for me again.

So pissed atm!!! Im sick of being a f#@#$g doormat.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard