Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
L
L
Do not reach out to him unless it is an emergency or is something about the kids. Otherwise this is pursuit. If you NEED the money and it is urgent for necessities- then reach out to him. Stay strong!

M51 w50
T-20Yrs M-16Yrs
S15- mad at W for not trying and giving up
1 Awesum dog
BD 10/31/17
separate rooms 02/08/18
wife moved out 05/17/18

L
Loves77 Offline OP
OP Offline
L
I'll stay strong. It's just getting to me that he calls, then NOTHING. Very annoying.

L
Loves77 Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Have to be honest. Feeling very annoyed and defeated at the sane time. I Do believe he is thinking about the situation more but I'm not so sure that he will do anything about it. He's so indifferent to me.

I'm sure if I continue the no contact for a good few weeks I'll have a better understanding of what this really is.

L
Loves77 Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Still holding strong. Coming here has helped me so much. I can vent on here and not wear out my friends so much. Lol. Also reading other people situations and commenting helps me with mine for some reason, maybe bc in one way we all have something in common.

Typically Sunday is when I cave. He's done this before and by Sunday I give in a text. But not today. I'm still perplexed by it all.

D
D
Stay strong, Loves! You can do this.

W 34 Me 42
Married 7 years together 8
0 kids 1 beloved dog
BD 4/6/2018
I moved out 4/7/2018
I moved back in alone 8/05/2018
I file 3/06/2019
D official 5/7/2019
L
Loves77 Offline OP
OP Offline
L
I'm trying. Starting to wonder if he even cares.

L
Loves77 Offline OP
OP Offline
L
I took a nap, in effort to not stay focused on it. Didn't work. From the moment I woke up it's all I think about. It's crazy how something so silly can seem so big at the moment. I'm on edge and want to do bad to reach out but I keep telling myself "No!" Another few days will not hurt.

It's crazy how I can go from confident to insecure in moments. Feeling completely defeated and unwanted bc he didn't reach out. I just don't know why he does this.

L
Loves77 Offline OP
OP Offline
L
My close friend says that he is still tryin to have control over me so he uses this opportunity to do it.

L
Loves77 Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Update

L
Loves77 Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Update

He called. I dang near dropped the phone when I saw it. I had an errand to run so I prepared for that. Was gonna call him back in the car. Before I called him back, his mom was calling. I found this very interesting. She asked about me bc she knows I haven't been feeling well but I knew the main agenda was about him. The phone calls were within 20 min of one another. So she told me that he was trying to call and I just lightly said I would call him. Then I did. He was very pleasant on the phone, told me that I had good timing. Said he had the money and asked if I wanted to come over. I said well we are out right now that he could drop it off on the way to work. I could tell that he was bummed. But he faked his way thru it and said ok. Well text me if anything.

I did my errand then texted him to have some al be ready that we were on the way my headache was pounding. We showed up, I was quiet bc of my headache but not a total "b". Lol. I told myself before we went to be there very briefly and that is exactly what I did. Right after he handed me the money I started having the kids say goodbye.

While there he was asking where I had been and I just answered without detail. "Home Depot". I made sure to smile but also make it a bit business like. Right before leaving he asked me to call the insurance company if I could about a debt he needs fixed. I talked a few seconds more then left. Then called him and asked what is the point if he's gonna trade it. He seemed quiet on the phone. But I know he's wanting to trade the car in. So I was just wondering if it's with it.

In my gut, I know I have been right. He's been wondering. He wanted me to come down there but wouldn't say. Wondering what has been up with me. I'm soooooooo glad that I held strong.

Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard