Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
J
Joe2017 Offline OP
OP Offline
J
So the things she said in that discussion was that she wants a divorce. She wants some assets. She said things are hard for her. She said her mind was made up. She said she wasn't happy. She said she was sorry for doing this to me.

That is what she said. Sorry I left that out.

Save yourself. Nobody is coming!
BD:11/2017
Filed:12/2017
Final: 2/2018
V
V
OK Joe

If you wish at any stage to build a new R with WW then the road home has to be smooooth and open.

Like the lighthouse.

Cordiality like an acquaintance. Let go of the revenge attitude as that will just escalate stuff. Think neutral and self centred not selfish.

I get the glee when it dawns you moved the money. And that would be my choice, although more in sorrow than anger. That is best I think.

Validation is also good as pleasantly as you can. Concerned about things you should be as the mother of your children.

Anything that affects your children is important too. The biggest change is financial as now she is on her own. She needs cash to buy children's shoes is different from a massage and spa day!

V

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

V
V
Sorry?

It's script.

Not happy?

It's script.

Things are hard for her

It's script

Rewriting history to justify to herself her selfish actions, she actually knows the truth. It's her own selfishness that does this. She will deny it of course but she knows.

Breathe and hold firm. You are doing great.

V

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

J
Joe2017 Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Thanks V. That made me tear up. I'm having a really rough day.

I want to fight her because I'm at that stage, even though I know it's a bad idea. I moved my money to protect me and because she needs to be jarred into reality.

I can feel myself moving to acceptance of the PA and the D.

J
Joe2017 Offline OP
OP Offline
J
More evidence of the A has come to light. I have not been served yet. I am patiently awaiting the process server. I have a lot of time to think while I workout these days. I did figure out who the OM is. It was exactly who I thought it was, and he's nuts. It will not end well for her.

Because I'm not going to be there to catch her when she falls this time. I'm in the right and I did nothing wrong despite her petty issues with my personality.

The funny thing is, she was always the jealous one.

T
T
Joe,

Let her fall flat on her damn face. If OM is nuts, that's even better. Karma will come for her sooner than later. Nothing like a crazy man to make you realize that things weren't so bad afterall. Hopefully your W isn't as stupid and stubborn as mine. And just decides to float to another OM after first ones clearly use ad discard her.

MR: 15 T:17
Me: 37 W: 34
S14
BD/PA/EA: 12/2016
J
Joe2017 Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Hey everyone. Trying to wrap my head around the latest chain of events. I got the confirmation that I needed to flip that mental switch. You know, the switch that gets flipped and makes you WANT the D.

I decided that I needed to locate my important documents and sentimental items. WW was out of the house at a party. I found a lot of my items in a set of drawers in "her" side of MBR. Went to bed.

When she got home she noticed that I had been in the drawers. She started talking about me violating her trust and her personal space. She said that I'm trapping her and playing mind games. I explained to her that I was getting my sentimental items, which I did. Her perspective is that I violated her personal space.

Now I know there is an admitted EA and they are going on dates. She denies a full blown PA. I'd rate that at likely true, maybe a 65% chance of being true. She said now I'm pushing her into going through with it all the way. Whatever.

She lost her temper and asked me if it would make me move out faster if she brought her man into our house for PA-related activities, if you know what I mean. I said that she can do that anywhere and I don't care what she does. I ended the argument by leaving.

Now, that was a pretty low blow but it didn't affect me. I'm at that point.

She did call me today. She apologized for the vile statement she made, but went into more accusations regarding D details and accusing me of wanting to fight her for the house. I told her that she was accusing me of things that are untrue, said goodbye, and hung up.

So. Yeah, I violated some of Sandi's rules. I engaged in a discussions that devolved into arguments, but I cut them off as soon as I realized it was confrontational. I apologized for the perceived slight and tried to validate her feelings, but I did not ask for forgiveness or anything like that.

What did I mess up the most? Because I know I made a lot of mistakes here.

Please be brutally honest. Thanks.

C
C

Last edited by Cadet; 12/13/17 03:08 AM. Reason: link

Me-70, D37,S36
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard