Originally Posted By: NGUChip
Well today has been terrible. Talked to wife, she reinforced that its over. I feel like a complete failure. If only she could see whats in my heart for her she may reconsider. The hardest part i have is when to know when to give up.

Sorry to hear that, my friend. I would be willing to bet that every single one of us on here felt like a complete failure in the midst of this hell called divorce. I thought the same thing about "if only she could see" for a long, long time. That's what is called hope within us. Nothing wrong with that, just know otherwise. The sad thing is, when they reach the point of BD (along with everything else), they don't care about what's in our heart - or even us, for that matter...they've been planning this for much longer than we'll ever realize.

Stay strong, my friend. Remember, one foot in front of the other and don't look down.

There are moments in this life when you are so confident in the rightness of your actions, that not even for a second do you consider the option that you might be wrong.