Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10
B
B
MWAH!!!! Huge hugs and kisses for you!!!!!! WELL DONE!!!!!

Very relieved that you and the boys are safe. If H was inconvenienced, OH WELL.

I'm glad that re-posting helped you Lou. I've got your six, girl! xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{LOU! XOXOXO}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

M 20+ T25+
S ~15.5 (BD)
BD 4/6/15
D 12/23/16

"Someone I loved once gave me
A box full of darkness.
It took me years to understand,
That this too, was a gift."
~ Mary Oliver
H
H
Lou - just want to chime in to say that yes, this too will pass and better days are coming your way.

We are all here rooting for you.

Me 41, H 47, M 15 yrs, S11, S13
BD 1: 11/4/14 we work on it; really I pretzel myself
BD 2: 3/31/15 H goes down to "dorm room"
8/15: H back to MBR
10/15: H back in dorm room
1/18: H files, now divorced
job Offline
Lou,

I'm very happy to come here and read that you and your family are okay. Congratulations on the car purchase! One thing to mark off the "to do" list. I'm keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers and hope that you can find the right job. I do think that w/your positive attitude, it won't be long before you'll be back at work, a job you like, and moving forward far quicker than the first time around.

Take care.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
B
B
Lou, I’m so sorry it turned out this way and you have to go through this grieving process again. But you are lot stronger this time and will get through this. I’m happy to hear that your family is OK and I’m so excited for you about the car! It is a very big deal, Lou, having your own car. It gives you so much independence and flexibility. I was not able to drive for a week or so, and it put things into prospective…

I wish you all the luck in finding your perfect job! And, have to say this… your H is such a fool… For some reason I have a feeling that he will be back… It doesn’t mean you should stop your life and wait for that to happen. Keep moving forward, Lou!

M:50
H:52
S28 (my S from previous marriage)
M:17 + 3
BD: 06/12
S: 06/12 - H works in another state
L
LouR Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Thank you all.

Bright - lol, you and a few others have said h will be back, I really can't see it myself, but who knows, It will probably be after he has had a few more failed relationships and not found "the one" and is bald, fat and lonely ha ha ha

My list of 3 to get me started off again - Car, Job and Home

Last Monday was a car, I love it, its off to the garage this week to have a full service and get is WOF (warrant of Fitness certificate). She (yes, her name is bob, don't judge lol) has taken me to the beach several times this week and I am enjoying the freedom that she gives me.

Today (Monday) I have been offered a job !!! So excited and feel like my angels have been watching over me and trying to get me to see this was the plan all along. I interviewed last week and thought I had really messed it up but coming across as too independent and not enough team, but seems I was wrong. So my new job is Customer Service (retail sales) at an Event and Party hire store, its all Fun Fun Fun and Balloons lol. I have to learn balloon art and all about event equipment, decorations, the store is party central. The pay is not great, but its mon - fri daytime which is what I want and its a cool job for my cv ha ha.

So Universe, no pressure, but next Monday I expect to find a cute little home by the beach grin

Now I have a job everything feels fine again in my world, its the smallest thing yet the biggest. I am doing great, I had a few down days last week over h and then a few down days over my life turning to custard, but the last few days I have seen my sitch so differently. I was so scared of changing things in my life because they gave me security, and as miserable as I was, I stuck with things out of fear of change and getting it wrong (including h) H arriving and turning my world Topsy Turvey has forced me in to change and so far I have ended up with a clearer outlook on who I am and want to be, a better car and a better job and I just know a more affordable lovely home is waiting for me. I have learnt so much by h being here, seeing his crazy with new eyes, understanding it so much more this time. I really am fine and life is going to be good, I feel it. Despite everything that has happened I would not change it, I needed him to do this to me for me to drop the rope. I don't have contact, I don't know where he is, I don't often think about him, its like my own fog has been lifted.

I spent the afternoon at the beach reading my book and paddling in the sea, I took a picnic, it was really lovely and so me. Tomorrow I am going beach combing with the g/friend and we are going to have fish and chips for lunch, yum.

Love n hugs to all of you BDers out there, you are amazing, beautiful people. Thanks for your support, I will try and catch up on everyone's threads now I am back in the land of internet xoxo

E
E
(((((Lou)))))

So very sorry you had to go through this again.

I'm impressed with you strength and resilience, ... lady you are awesome!

Congratulations on the new job and car, it seems everything is falling back into place.

And a little special pat on the back for haggling, it shows you are not afraid to ask what you want.

Take care sweetie xxx

"There's nothing sadder than a conman conning himself"

“There is freedom waiting for you,
On the breezes of the sky,
And you ask "What if I fall?"
Oh but my darling,
What if you fly?”

-Erin Hanson

B
B
yes! yes! yes! so happy for you and congrats on the job.

love you Lou!!!! {{{{{hugs}}}}}

M 20+ T25+
S ~15.5 (BD)
BD 4/6/15
D 12/23/16

"Someone I loved once gave me
A box full of darkness.
It took me years to understand,
That this too, was a gift."
~ Mary Oliver
job Offline
Congratulations on the job! It sounds like it's going to be a fun one! Enjoy the beach!

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
W
W
Congratulations on the new job, car and hopefully a new home soon.

You are going to be just fine!

B
B
Yay! Cheers to the new job! I wish I could invite you for a glass of wine to celebrate!

M:50
H:52
S28 (my S from previous marriage)
M:17 + 3
BD: 06/12
S: 06/12 - H works in another state
Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard