Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
P
Pax_luv Offline OP
OP Offline
P
... Oh and Pinn... I actually do agree that middle age balding men are hot. Haha! I have a thing for older guys. Not sure if it's daddy issues... Maybe it will come out when I have my own MLC. kidding!

I kind of said that out of spite for h... He hated hated hated the fact that he was balding and it didn't bother me one iota.

Me- 30's H- 40's
T-10 M-5
I moved out b/c he wanted space- June 15
D filed by H: September 16
P
Pax_luv Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Deep breaths. I really need to vent for a moment because I'm just beside myself right now.

Stbx is such a piece of SH*T! Pardon the language. I'm floored.

He's lying on his legal paperwork. Saying that I orally took my name off the house in 2013. Wtf??? This, in addition to how i orally agreed to give him the assets at the house (furniture, etc). I'm hoping this isn't a real thing and will be dismissed.... He's still representing himself, but his lawyer friend is doing all the work. Is this real?!?! Wtf?

He's such a lying piece of garbage. I honestly can't take it anymore. And I'm still the bad guy in all this. How is this even real? I'm sorry for the venting.... There's no words. My god.

Me- 30's H- 40's
T-10 M-5
P
P
vent away Feyth... vent away! I am sure your lawyer will know how to deal with this. Stay bubbly!

pinn #2716668 11/17/16 06:38 PM
K
kml Offline
K
Lolol - you orally took your name off the house? Pretty sure no judge would buy that, especially since - what was there in it for you?

Just let your attorney do his job. Let your ex be the douchey McDouchbag he currently is. Get on with your soon-to-be-fabulous life.

kml #2716669 11/17/16 06:44 PM
P
Pax_luv Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Thank you both so much. I spoke with my girlfriend who helped me laugh it off a bit. She said as an outsider it looks like he's throwing a hissy fit and it's pathetic and desperate. That his actions are so over the top that she thinks it's to cover his arse.

I'm pretty sensitive and I would never do this to someone else.... So it's hitting me pretty hard.

I appreciate this place so much. It's a godsend.

Me- 30's H- 40's
T-10 M-5
P
P
Feyth

Hang in there..try to not take it personal the MLCer is very self centered

I does sound ridiculous and Im sure your L can advise you
I wouldn't worry
A good L goes a long way-to protect us from getting the raw end of the deal

unfortunately our H do not care about anything but themselves right now

and in D we need to do the exact same thing and make sure any agreement made are checked out by our L..

married 14 years
H 42
bomb 2/07 IDLYA
D final 3 /09
M ow D ow
S
S
Hi Feyth, I'm glad others have advised already. I think it is a time to calmly confirm that you didn't verbally remove your name from the house or give up all its contents. These are marital assets and in the absence of anything different, the written documents are what they are.

I can understand your anger, but just process that away from your H and keep on living your life. He wants what he wants - that's up to him - but he may well find he doesn't get that.....such is life.

You're doing great Feyth & hope you have a good weekend xx

T 13 M 7
Me 48 H 46
SS 15
BD 7.14 PA
D final 5.16 (H filed)

We receive & we lose, and must try to achieve gratitude & embrace with whole hearts whatever of life that remains after the losses - Dubus
E
E
Why would anyone believe that you orally handed him everything he wanted on a plate? It's like me saying I orally won the lottery can I collect my winnings please?

Stay strong, you can do thins xxx

"There's nothing sadder than a conman conning himself"

“There is freedom waiting for you,
On the breezes of the sky,
And you ask "What if I fall?"
Oh but my darling,
What if you fly?”

-Erin Hanson

C
C
Hey Feyth! Pretty sure the guy filling up his cute convertable at the gas station orally stated I could have it, so I'm pretty sure its mine now...Garbage! I echo everyone else; let your L know what's up and they can laugh at your H for a good long while, too. It is so frustrating to deal with this stuff...I hear you. But use your L to create a shield by just letting them know the facts and what you need. That's what they're paid to do.

You've got this. Let your H have his posturing and tantrums. Just think of one of those puffed up roosters, fanning their wings and hopping back and forth squawking to scare a larger, calmer animal away. Be the calmer creature. Let your H act like the chicken.

M-51 H-54
2D-27 and 25
M-26 yrs
Bombshell and IHS 7-29-15
He moved out 10-3-15
D filed 1-27-16
D final 10-27-16

Kindness, kindness, kindness.
P
Pax_luv Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Thank you all. I'm just speechless.

I have to see him today for dog swap. I was thinking of hiring someone to do this for me since I have zero desire to see him. However, that would be giving him the satisfaction of knowing he got to me (mind reading). So, I'm going to buck up, plaster on my smile and get my dog. I'll continue to be kind.

However, truth be told, a 180 for me would be to be a raving b*tch. He definitely wouldn't expect it! Haha.

Me- 30's H- 40's
T-10 M-5
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard