Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11
S
SH_ Offline
S
Okay now.
I am officially a bad neighbor and poor friend.
I did not follow through on my plan to swing by everyday.
Please forgive me.
I am not giving up though.
I am renewing my pledge to you and will stop by everyday if just a short minute.
I have read up on your thread and what you shared in mine and will respond early tomorrow morning.
You my dear friend Phoebe are going to take precedence going forward until we are out on the other side of this.

Sleep well tonight and we will "chat more at length tomorrow. I think you are on that same 3 hour time difference as I am challenged with in communicating with my brother.
But I will prevail in making contact and banter some chit chat with ya.

(((Phoebe)))

Me 46 Former W 46
D19 D7
BD Feb 2016
WAW moves out 4/16/16
D final 6/1/2017

It's time for me to start changin' the way I look at the world......and at myself. ~James Howlett aka Wolverine
S
SH_ Offline
S
Why Hello Phoebe!

Are we on at the same time today?
I see you just posted to Cherry, so not sure if it is a quick break you are on. or hanging here for a minute.
I have the day off so am hanging here a moment. grin

Me 46 Former W 46
D19 D7
BD Feb 2016
WAW moves out 4/16/16
D final 6/1/2017

It's time for me to start changin' the way I look at the world......and at myself. ~James Howlett aka Wolverine
P
Phoebe Offline OP
OP Offline
P
SH, You are wonderful, just as you are. You are in no way a bad neighbor, friend, or anything else! I am grateful to hear from you anytime you are in the neighborhood, but if you're out of town for a few days, that's perfectly OK.

we all have busy lives.

I've been busy, and I am knee-deep in legal documents yet again, but I am off to go raspberry picking with H-friend at the moment.

I will get back here tonight, hopefully, and do a bit of journaling. I hope that everyone is having nice day. It's a bit rainy here today, but it's nice to have a break from the heat, and we so need the water. It's been a very dry summer in the northeast.

H: 44, Me: 45
Married: 20 y Together: 25 y
no kids
Walk away: 12/15
Asked for temp separation 12/25/15
PA confirmed 3/16 (apparently neither the first, nor the last PA he has had)
H filed for D 5/16
S
SH_ Offline
S
I will swing by again tonight then.
Save me some raspberries.
I do enjoy a good raspberry. smile

Me 46 Former W 46
D19 D7
BD Feb 2016
WAW moves out 4/16/16
D final 6/1/2017

S
SH_ Offline
S
Stooooopid legal paperwork.
Why it gotta be so much and so difficult.
I know.
Because the lawyers right?!?!?!?

Cue lawyer jokes.

LOL laugh

Me 46 Former W 46
D19 D7
BD Feb 2016
WAW moves out 4/16/16
D final 6/1/2017

S
SH_ Offline
S
Just dropping by before I pass out to sleep here.

Hope the raspberry picking went well and that you saved more than you ate.

(((((Phoebe)))))

P
Phoebe Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Well, SH, I paid for more berries than I ate, but I ate a lot! They may have lost money on my sale. wink The berries were beautiful and plentiful, and I really had a nice time picking and getting to know H-friend better. She is interesting and we find it easy to talk to each other.

After raspberries, I went for a bike ride with l-friend. We were hauling, so I was pretty tired afterward, and during, for that matter. Berry picking involved a lot of squatting because many of the berries were hiding below leaves, so my quads were tired, and then l-friend was having a tough day and had extra energy he needed to burn off, so my tired legs had a lot to keep up with.

As usual, I've been up way, way too late again, so I need to hit the hay. More next post.

no kids
H filed for D 5/16
P
Phoebe Offline OP
OP Offline
P
So my sleep schedule is officially derailed again. I didn't even bother going to bed until 5:30 this morning because I simply wasn't feeling tired, then I woke up 2 hours later, was able to fall back asleep and slept until 10:15-ish. Yet two nights ago I slept 1:30-9:30, which was great. I'm not exhausted and laying there fitfully, as I was previously when I wasn't sleeping well. I'm just strangely awake.

Honestly, i have been more out of sorts since realizing WH was part of the tag team that served me. Knowing he was here, drove over 10 hours to direct the action, and didn't acknowledge me in the slightest just bothers me. So callous and creepy and indifferent. Plus, I simply can't escape the subject of my MR when I have to keep working on my legal morass. Last night after dinner l/friend read through one of my latest 3 legal docs. They're long and fussy and every word matters and reminds me of WH and our M. I'm just not getting as much time 'off' from the subect, and so it's starting to weigh on me more again. Plus, I'm feeling guilty that the best legal counsel I have is the only one that's not being paid. Just watching him proofread my affirmation yesterday, marking it all up with pencil to fine-tune the wording just reminded me how much help he has given me.

I need to go make all the changes he suggested and send it to my local L today. Then two more long documents to go, including going over the dreaded financial document with a fine tooth comb yet again. A mere 27 pages of lovely reminders...

It comes and goes, but the human fountain routine has been more active lately, whereas it was on hiatus for weeks before service day. I cried twice yesterday, and probably the day before, too.

Time for me to get back to work. I wish everyone, and especially dear SH, a lovely day today. May it bring healing to us all.

no kids
H filed for D 5/16
P
P
Phoebe, it's not surprising that it's catching up with you again. Hopefully, it will pass soon. I would have been freaked out as well.

Let yourself feel what you need to.

My pill is kicking in so must sleep.

M 16 yrs, WH62, P54
3 adult blended kids
EA 11/13, BD1 6/14
PA fall 14, BD2 2/15
Piecing 2015, BD3 12/15
Separated 4/16
WH moved OW in 5/16
Divorced 6/15/17
S
SH_ Offline
S
I hope you sleep well this evening my dear sweet Phoebe.

Ima gonna find you a good sleeping meditation. sleep

(((((Phoebe)))))

Me 46 Former W 46
D19 D7
BD Feb 2016
WAW moves out 4/16/16
D final 6/1/2017

Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard