Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10
D
D
Originally Posted By: Cop1
Has to be an A

Cop1,

Yes. And I'm sorry to break the news to you, you're probably not paranoid.

C
Cop1 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Thanks

It's actually a relief to know that she's being dishonest about being at her friends. It was the other night she went out with work friends and the whole thing from me finding out she wasn't at her mums. To finding out that the story she came up with was a lie

It's clear she has cheated despite her the other day pleading and crying she hasn't

I don't know what to do now, I think the LRT will come quite naturally now.

C
C
Hello Cop1,

I'm so sorry for the situation you are in.

It is possible that she is having an affair. She could also be lying because she is afraid of you getting angry. At this point, we just don't know. What we do know is that you can control only yourself, not her. Focus on being the best Cop1 and Dad that only a fool would leave.

You are at a very fragile point in this relationship and it would be extremely helpful to know what your next move should be. Feel free to give me a call at 303-444-7004 to discuss how we can best help you determine what to do next.

Cristy
Resource Coordinator
The Divorce Busting Center
303-444-7004

A Divorce Busting Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out.

Email virginia@divorcebusting.com or 303-444-7004 for more information or to get started right away.
C
Cop1 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Thank you cristy

I'm in the uk so won't be able to call

I'm definitely going to do things for myself now and make improvements for me and my kids.

I knew I wasn't going crazy

D
D
I knew I wasn't going crazy

You weren't going crazy even though you felt like it.

Like all of us, you probably have many things to work on, but I doubt you're crazy.

B
B
Cop1, I'm sorry for what you're dealing with... you got the right idea. and now you have the proof of what Cadet was saying before... 'nothing you hear, half you see'

...and it's only going to get worse before it gets better. There are a thousand things that come with a WW, if you do your homework, you'll see most of them for what they really are, before they even hit you.

M34 W28, T7, M2
W filed D 6/7/16

...who doesn't love a lost cause?
C
C
Hello Cop1,

We work with people from all over the world. We have many, many clients that are overseas.

Cristy

Resource Coordinator
The Divorce Busting Center
303-444-7004

A Divorce Busting Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out.

Email virginia@divorcebusting.com or 303-444-7004 for more information or to get started right away.
R
RSG Offline
R
Originally Posted By: betterm
There are a thousand things that come with a WW, if you do your homework, you'll see most of them for what they really are, before they even hit you.

The #1 thing that comes with these people is the selfishness. They don't care about a bloody thing other than their own wants in the moment. If you let your guard down, they'll get away with murder!

Me: 35 W: 32
S: 4
T: 6 M: 4
Physical Separation official: 5/21
Currently: DR/DBing, Focusing on me and son

Cheating on a good person is like throwing away a diamond and picking up a rock.
RSG #2688416 06/29/16 11:57 PM
C
Cop1 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
The problem is now she will refuse to talk about that night, saying I don't beleive anything she says. So now she is just saying "I'll say I was with whoever you want be to say and I went wherever you want to be"

There is no way she would admit to it as her public image with family and friends would be tarnished, yet I'm the one who is facing the wrath for not trusting her etc

C
C
The problem is now she will refuse to talk about that night, saying I don't beleive anything she says. So now she is just saying "I'll say I was with whoever you want be to say and I went wherever you want to be"

There is no way she would admit to it as her public image with family and friends would be tarnished, yet I'm the one who is facing the wrath for not trusting her etc

SO would a 180 be to say NOTHING and expect NOTHING?

Me-70, D37,S36
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard