Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11
C
Coconut Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Originally Posted By: Coconut
And also, if she doesn't bring up the NC today, I'm thinking that I'll let her know this evening that I'm going to talk to mom to start setting up a plan to move out... But I'm not sure if I should let it simmer for another week and wait until next weekend to start making plans. I told her that I'm not willing to be in 3 person M Friday morning, it's now Sunday.

Ok, still not sure if I should mention something today or let it simmer another week. MIL is coming over for dinner tonight, im thinking afterwards telling WW that I'm gonna call my mom and find out about staying with her, and I'm also looking into renting a room somewhere, roommates could be fun...

On a side note, she changed her iTunes password, which I'm actually happy about because it will keep me from using "find my iPhone", she didn't mention changing password, she just did it... I'm thinking she may have tried to locate me and saw that I changed mine, so she did it in retaliation, who knows, who cares... I changed mine the day I left work early and wanted to be alone..

M - 9 1/2 years
5/5/16 - Bomb drop - 3 week EA
10/31/16 - We sold house
01/10/18 - D Finalized
S
S
Thank you, Nate. That's why I am here, to help anyone I can. It is encouraging to read your words.

It is not about what you feel should work in your M. It is about doing the work that gets the right results. Do what works!
W
W
Coconut,

Calm down. Shut your mouth. DO.NOT.MOVE.OUT. Or you'll get hit pretty hard with my neon pink with light blue dots 2x4 wood that's studded with 2-inch long nails.

For real, just erase all notions of moving out for goodness sake!

J
J5K Offline
J
Originally Posted By: sandi2

I was later told that I was not acting like myself when I was in the fog. Well, I didn't feel like myself, either. I had replaced an inappropriate relationship and a fantasy for my MR and real life.

Sandi,

I may be asking too personal of a question, you don't have to respond if I am. Who was the person that told you that you were not acting like yourself? How did you eventually turn yourself around and convince yourself to work on the MR?

H-46 XW-38 T-7 M-6
S-9,8,8,6,4
S 11/30/15, I filed 12/8/15
EA 2/1/16 D dismissed 3/24/16
PA 3/18/16 confirmed 4/22/16
XW files for D 4/1/16 - D final 11/17/16
Finally moving forward...
W
W
Boy oh boy.....when I have some quiet time, I'll swing by and post a long one. It's time for one of my come to Jesus talks with you. You're all over the place and it isn't helping your case at all.

Sandi and I will gladly play tag team here until this sinks in a bit more deeper for you.

C
Coconut Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Wonka, Sandi and I discussed setting the boundary of NC.. I can't have her move out because my son is not my biological son, and I wouldn't kick him out... Thoughts when you get time...

M - 9 1/2 years
10/31/16 - We sold house
01/10/18 - D Finalized
S
S
Jim, it was my mostly my mother. I will post on your thread.

It is not about what you feel should work in your M. It is about doing the work that gets the right results. Do what works!
C
Coconut Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Ok, so last night we ended up going out with MIL instead of cooking.. WW made it a point to sit next to me, even changed seats to do so, then kept rubbing my leg during dinner.. Also made it a point to get a couple of pictures with me, not just mom and son... Nothing once we got home..

This morning we had a talk, she said she was trying last night, but it's going to take a long time to get there... I clarified that it wasn't the fire academy that I can't live with, but it is any contact with OM.. I asked if OM could transfer to another station, we agreed that she would contact via text together to find out... She swears up and down that there has been no communication since bomb drop, that she didn't/doesn't have any feelings for him, that it just filled a need for her.

She has been home all the time when not in class or responding to a call, she doesn't keep her phone glued to her, and yesterday seemed a little depressed (not wanting to get off couch, looked sad)... Not trying to read into it, just noting.

I have done some snooping and haven't been able to find anything other than liking two photos of him and other fire fighters at a charity golf tournament on Facebook. I even checked for new apps downloaded, but nothing since b-drop.

M - 9 1/2 years
10/31/16 - We sold house
01/10/18 - D Finalized
C
Coconut Offline OP
OP Offline
C
So today was my first day back to work after bomb drop... I work with my WW, and wasn't sure how it was going to go.. I had a hard time focusing at work, but in a way it was nice to get back into the swing of things.... Except that I found myself in contact throughout the day (our work overlaps a lot), which wasn't too bad since it was mostly work related convo... Until the end of the day, and I started thinking about the fact that my wife has been there with me, first as a friend and then my wife for pretty much my entire career... Things are really gonna be rough if we don't work things out...

M - 9 1/2 years
10/31/16 - We sold house
01/10/18 - D Finalized
D
DDJ Offline
D
Don't fall for the openness Coco. There are things that you may not see underneath. The problem I had was that i never understood the thoughts behind her actions. Mine was trying to be nice, to hook me in whilst enjoying her chase. Ultimately, I don't know what I don't know. if that makes sense.

Just cos things are going right, doesn't mean that they were always wrong.
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard