Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11
S
Si_07 Offline OP
OP Offline
S
The hardest part for me to understand is that her words and actions are very far apart. She says she doesn't want to be with me anymore, that it doesn't feel good to be around me, but seeks me out and suggests things to do together even outside of the kids. Always looking for me and to engage eye contact.

She says she is scared of me but has no problem being right next to me, squeezing past me, leaning across me.

She tries to say we are still a team because we own a house together, I have told her that she has left and broken up the team. She wants to be on her own so I say she can work on 50% of the house things by herself. She wants to do it all together.

It is the weirdest, strangest experience I have ever been in.

S
Si_07 Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Anyone that has experienced this and come out the other side have anything similar?

S
Si_07 Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Interaction tonight was little. I worked late to catch up on some hours. After kids in bed, she went and had a bath. I went to start some laundry and she came by wearing a sweater and underwear ( this from the woman that says she is scared of me) She came and talked to me, standing next to me, to talk about some clothes she just got for the kids today. She has also had a habit lately of stopping talking and as I move away, start something else. Feels like she is trying to get me to keep walking back to her. I don't do this, if she continues I tell her she can come to me to continue.

S
Si_07 Offline OP
OP Offline
S
So again this morning, she is walking around in a sweater and underwear, the sweater is not long enough to cover her ass.... Don't know if it's some sort of provoking, cry for attention, or something else. Nothing makes sense anymore!!!!

Anyways, I just keep moving forward on my own path.

S
Si_07 Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Also found out this morning that it looks like W is going behind my back still about moving my D3 to a different daycare. I have not been against her moving but I want to wait awhile as there will be too much change too soon and she is doing well where she is at the moment. Guess I will have to have a talk about that later today... Just working on staying calm and measured in my approach.

S
Si_07 Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Anyone have any thoughts, insights, concerns about my wife's interactions these past few days?

S
Si_07 Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Hi Squiggly, I have been catching up on your story and I was hoping you could have a look though my story and would appreciate any insight from someone that is coming out the other side. Thanks.

S
S
The interaction where she was wearing a sweater and panties is just one of those times where you shake your head and go on about your business. Instead of you trying to figure out why or what with her......just make sure you don't react to her partially clothed body.

It is not about what you feel should work in your M. It is about doing the work that gets the right results. Do what works!
S
Si_07 Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Thanks Sandi, I didn't say or do anything. Like you said, just carried on doing my own thing. I guess I'm trying to figure out what are games, manipulation attempts, test etc

S
Si_07 Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Or which might be the small baby steps that are mentioned in the book.

Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard