Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11
R
rich4j Offline OP
OP Offline
R
ANY good advice on how to handle this situation?

She has a book coming out and it has been the focus for her the last year. Also part of why I think she now has a more focused love which is all about herself which I didn't support as I needed in the past.

Would me asking how this is going and being engaged by totally going against the DB? It would be something totally different than what I have been doing.
I wasn't going to start the conversation but she has lately come home and said "had a really good meeting with XYZ". I usually say now "thats great" and move on.....

D7
ILYBNILWY 7/15
Suspect EA/PA 12/15 No confirmation/denial
She files 1/2016
Working towards the Big D ...still in progress....
L
L
Originally Posted By: rich4j
ANY good advice on how to handle this situation?

She has a book coming out and it has been the focus for her the last year. Also part of why I think she now has a more focused love which is all about herself which I didn't support as I needed in the past.

Would me asking how this is going and being engaged by totally going against the DB? It would be something totally different than what I have been doing.
I wasn't going to start the conversation but she has lately come home and said "had a really good meeting with XYZ". I usually say now "thats great" and move on.....

What are your "expectations"?

Me:45 ExW:48
M:04/97
3 Bombs & 2 ReCons
1st BD 11/10
D Finalized 4/20
D-16 S-14
Going in one more round when you don't think you can. That's what makes all the difference in life.~Rocky Balboa
R
rich4j Offline OP
OP Offline
R

I don't have any expectations at this point

In fact, things have turned worse today. I am struggling big time in this area and detaching. I really have zero hope on this turning around at this point....have another knot in my stomach

She flew back from her trip and started demanding I get to her financial stuff for her lawyer and used the word "asap". She wants things done and fast....

I totally keep suspecting an "A" but have not been able to identify/turn over anything remotely

Sick to my stomach. This is so hard ....got to keep on track though with DB'ing and expect the worst from her.

D7
ILYBNILWY 7/15
She files 1/2016
T
T
Originally Posted By: rich4j

I need to put my foot down on some things

You need to put your foot down on a lot of things. You're letting her dictate everything right now and your response is to cry and beg her not to leave you. You look very weak and unattractive to her right now. You need to man up right now. Today. This minute. People here will give you great advice. All I'll offer is that no woman respects a doormat. Stop being one.

The future is as bright as you demand it be.
T
T
I forgot to add, women almost never just say I'm done, I don't love you anymore...UNLESS...there is another man already in the picture. I'll bet my bottom dollar that is the case here. Sorry to be blunt but you don't have the luxury of time to screw around whining and crying about your situation. You need to find out what you're really dealing with here. Find out right now by any means necessary. Do it today. I really am trying to help you. I used to be you.

R
rich4j Offline OP
OP Offline
R

I hear ya and thanks for the tough love.

So I am speaking to a lawyer again tomorrow on if it matters legally around infidelity in PA (where i live). I believe it does...

Then I need to find out how I "find out" as I think if anything it is out of town.
Hiring a PI may be the path I have to go to get this cleared up or not. I found some "things" to help me dig into this suspicion and came up with mostly nothing.

I have asked her flat out and she said no. I can't ask again as I will get the same answer.

D7
ILYBNILWY 7/15
She files 1/2016
T
T
As for anything at all that she says her lawyer is requesting, provide absolutely nothing until you've consulted your own lawyer.

L
L
Rich,

You said that your W is looking to move to another state. Is that where she was over the weekend?

As TxHubby said, you don't have to give her anything right now.

3 Bombs & 2 ReCons
1st BD 11/10
D Finalized 4/20
D-16 S-14
Going in one more round when you don't think you can. That's what makes all the difference in life.~Rocky Balboa
L
L
I hope you post often, especially when times are intense. Many of us know the general script for both the WAS and the LBS. We can help guide you through this.

3 Bombs & 2 ReCons
1st BD 11/10
D Finalized 4/20
D-16 S-14
R
rich4j Offline OP
OP Offline
R
thanks All

I am in the midst of a tough time . I will power through it..she is over the top right now with vinegar. Could you empty the vacuum next time when the dog hair is in there? REALLY???? You just got in town from a girls trip , you are breaking up the family and you are going to go there? PLZZZZZ

How about you pack up and get out of the house so I can think and breath!
Vent over...deep breath....and maybe a scotch tonight

She did break down last week and said she wanted to eventually move back to her hometown which is a good distance away (5-6 hrs)....not happening with my daughter.

I went back to when I first heard the "I am not sure how i am feeling" speech and she had no trips she was going on to the town she has visited a few times over the past few months where her best friends are..... I honestly do think there is no "A" but from my readings here that is probably false thinking.

Continuing my smile, shoulders up, good mood, and wait until I tell her I am picking up tennis (I joined a meet up group) which is her fav sport. Something I have wanted to do for a while now....

D7
ILYBNILWY 7/15
She files 1/2016
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard