Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
S
S
Originally Posted By: SciDad
Hi v!

Make no mistake - I loathe the om. I should probably hide it better, but hell, there's only so much I can fake. He is scum and I don't have time to decontamate my home after his diseased a$$ makes a visit. So he can't visit. Simple, no?

I suppose I could ask my wife if my in-laws know, then give her the heads up that he can't visit our house. I can't stop them from having breakfast with him at the Perkins or going to his house, but I can keep him out of my house

Geez sounds complicated. Im not sure if id rather have your scenario or mine where OM works with W.

Last edited by Strngr!; 12/12/15 06:21 AM.

M30 - W29 - S1.5
EA/PA Confirmed - Oct 30, 2015
Confronted W about the A - Nov 1, 2015
W asked for seperation - Nov 22, 2015
W moves out of house - Jan 3rd, 2016
G
G
SciDad, I don't know what to say. That is hard. I can't imagine that he'd have the balls to show up at your house even if the IL's invited him, but then again he has already proven his character.

I wouldn't worry about it, I would think that he'd decline an invitation, or your W would interfere- that would be a huge line to cross even for a cheater.

What is your relationship like with your IL's?

S
SciDad Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Guess who I saw at the gym? Yup. The om. I dropped my son off at swim lessons and started my workout when across the gym I saw the POS on the treadmill.

I pretended not to notice him, but I've never seen someone leave a building that fast. Good to know I can disrupt his life a little bit too, lol

I'll call that a minor win. And a major win for my self control in that I didn't break his jaw or slash his tires...

Me-38 W-38; T-15 M-12;
S10 and S6
BD - July 2016; EA confirmed; confronted Aug 2015
EA dissolved 12/2016

Never make someone a priority when all you are to them is an option - Maya Angelou
S
SciDad Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Strgr, my wife works with him, too. So yeah, I feel your pain and it [censored].

Is your wife looking for another job? That might help create a bit more distance between them....

Me-38 W-38; T-15 M-12;
S10 and S6
EA dissolved 12/2016

Never make someone a priority when all you are to them is an option - Maya Angelou
S
SciDad Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Quote:
What is your relationship like with your IL's?

Not bad, but strained lately. Every year they spend 2 months during the summer, and this year was a bit tense with me being on unemployment and my wife having her ea....

I tried patching things up before they left, but I'm sure they still remember

Me-38 W-38; T-15 M-12;
S10 and S6
EA dissolved 12/2016

V
V
In which case my suggestions can be modified for the IL.

Ironically but the auto text keeps substituting IRS.

So crocodiles for all.

V

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

G
G
Vanilla, where can I get some crocodiles? I need to stock my pit before next weekend.
You make me laugh.

S
SciDad Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Quick vent:

I used to love the weekends. Look forward to the respite and chance to reboot from work. I now hate the weekends and use work to get a pma so I can not react to any negativity I encounter from my w.

But really, the weekends are lonely. I run errands, fix broken things mainly by myself. And I spend some time with the kids and maybe some time with my w in the room.

But I miss having a connection, sharing myself with someone who shared back to me. Instead, my wife goes to bed and I fumble around on guitar while I watch bad tv. Bleh, I want more.

I'll try to steel myself to lay beside my wife in bed in a little bit. Might take a side trip into a pint of ice cream first, though....

Self pity session over. Time to remind myself of what I am thankful for. My health. My loving, adorabletc, children. The sun warming my face. A job I love with a boss that respects me. A roof over my head. Two cars without problems. The ability to think for myself. Skills that make me independent. Friends across the country that will support me in my hour of darkness. For the strength to persevere, no strive, when others fail or give up. For the mental toughness to not lose my cool when provoked. For a friendly nature that let's me talk to strangers. For ex-bosses that care about me, that want me to succeed.

OK I'm crying now but feeling much better. Night all, and I'm going to make a point of rereading that list when I wake up

Me-38 W-38; T-15 M-12;
S10 and S6
EA dissolved 12/2016

G
G
SciDad, I hope you had a good night. You are describing my life as well. Climbing into bed with with someone who despises me is not fun. Trying to keep busy and positive while my H who I still somehow love with my entire heart is trying to decide if I am worth hanging around for or not is crushing.

But then there are the kids, the house, the things you mentioned. There are moments of joy that sneak in unexpectedly, especially with kids around. And music is helpful. I wish you a peaceful Sunday SciDad, I know you are in my geographic area and its supposed to be in the 70's today. At least by me, sorry if you aren't so lucky. I am going to enjoy it while I can.

V
V
Originally Posted By: pho
Vanilla, where can I get some crocodiles? I need to stock my pit before next weekend.
You make me laugh.

Try the new York sewer, that's where MIL does research?

V

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard