Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
R
Ripken8 Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Thanks Toots - especially with moving out, if it comes up again, I will do that suggestion you and Kramer gave. Going dark and not being in the same house, makes this approach much easier.

M-33
W-33
S-11, S-8
M-11, T-14
BD - 12/26, Divorce Filing and admits to affair (her) 4/18
I moved out 5/23
R
Ripken8 Offline OP
OP Offline
R
"Wonka thanks for the comedic visual. If it's not fog and she's just wanting my reaction, what for? To see if I'm still there? To be a plan b? I told her basic, you look fine or no not bad. But really didn't validate much. What else do u recommend if this continues

Bat signaling Sandi!!!! This is right up Sandi's alley..."

Sandi - I know you are busy. Any suggestions on this? I welcome your feedback, as always!

M-33
W-33
S-11, S-8
M-11, T-14
I moved out 5/23
D
D
Rip,
I think I would have probably responded along the lines of her being free to dress anyway she likes. In regards to the other stuff, just be the man of steel and try to not let it move you.

Believe it or not, my STBX did some of the same junk. Pretty warped stuff. She will get real confused and curious when you pay no mind.

Me:35 W:30
D:4 S:1
Bomb: 01/08/15, discovered EA & PA
In House Separation: 01/14/15
W moves out: 04/05/15
I tell OM's W about A: 04/15/15
W serves D papers: 06/19/15
Mediation: 09/16/15
D final: 12/01/15
R
Ripken8 Offline OP
OP Offline
R
De facto, you my friend are a step ahead of me. It's like you're halfway through the same scary movie, so you can give me a heads up on when to cover my eyes.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll be on the lookout for that especially after I leave. Glad the trip went well. I hope one day my ww ends the affair and starts turning towards me like yours is. By that point you can fill me in on what to do next : )

M-33
W-33
S-11, S-8
M-11, T-14
I moved out 5/23
R
Ripken8 Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Update on my getting a life. Have a meetup group tomorrow, piano bar that should be a good time. I like this group and am starting to make some new friends.

After moving out this weekend, I start weekly softball on Tuesdays, and Buddhist temple/meditation every Sunday. Working out 5 times a week and trying to do more meet ups, keeping busy! I think I have something going on every weekend from now until the middle to end of July.

I'm doing a 5k once a month and Saturday the 30th I take the Mensa exam. Not really expecting much, just always wanted to see where I'd stack up, so why not.

M-33
W-33
S-11, S-8
M-11, T-14
I moved out 5/23
F
F
Awesome list of GAL activities. Keep up the good work Ripken.

Where exactly do you find these meetup groups? I really should be reaching out to new people, always have been introverted/anti-social.

Accept what is, let go of what was, and have faith in what will be
B
B
Hello Ripken,

Thank you, as always for your suppport. Especially recently with my uncertainty about the reply I should make to my W.

I just caught up on your sitch. I haven't peeked in for a few days. I love what Defacto wrote just before your last post:

"She will get real confused and curious when you pay no mind."

That is very true! I learned that about my WAW, but it took me a long time.

You are a great guy. I want to dedicate a prayer to you tonight hoping your sitch turns around real soon. But you will need a lot of patience. Don't give up...I'm glad I didn't!

Here's a little Bible verse I hope you find inspirational:
“The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit” (Psalm 34:18).

Rip, you're gonna make it. wink

Take care, sir.

Bob

Me:55 yrs/W:51 yrs (has MS)
M:14 yrs
T:15 yrs
No children together--3 each from previous marriages
Wife Moved Out: 10/19/14
Wife Filed for Divorce: 10/20/14
Divorce Final: 10/21/15
R
Ripken8 Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Fogg, it should just be meetup.com or Google meetup. They are all over so I'm sure some in your area and can check out all the activities and groups that fit you. The cool thing is EVERYONE is in the same boat as you, trying to get out there so it's a room full of comfortable strangers that hopefully become friends.

Bob, thanks as always. You are prob the biggest cheerleader of anyone on these boards. I'm not giving up dbing for me, because I'm proud of the person I'm becoming. Whether my ww ever sees that or not is out of her control, I know that now.

M-33
W-33
S-11, S-8
M-11, T-14
I moved out 5/23
D
D
Originally Posted By: Ripken8
Update on my getting a life. Have a meetup group tomorrow, piano bar that should be a good time. I like this group and am starting to make some new friends.

After moving out this weekend, I start weekly softball on Tuesdays, and Buddhist temple/meditation every Sunday. Working out 5 times a week and trying to do more meet ups, keeping busy! I think I have something going on every weekend from now until the middle to end of July.

I'm doing a 5k once a month and Saturday the 30th I take the Mensa exam. Not really expecting much, just always wanted to see where I'd stack up, so why not.

Rip,
This GAL list is incredible! Great work. I am intrigued by the meditation stuff. I've always wanted to check that out.

Me:35 W:30
D:4 S:1
Bomb: 01/08/15, discovered EA & PA
In House Separation: 01/14/15
W moves out: 04/05/15
I tell OM's W about A: 04/15/15
W serves D papers: 06/19/15
Mediation: 09/16/15
D final: 12/01/15
R
Ripken8 Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Heading out for the meetup group. Came back to the house and ate dinner and played a game with the boys. Ww wanted to show me her pants were getting bigger. I ignored at first and when she showed again, said "great" and walked away. She seemed a little disappointed, fine by me.

She later wanted to switch gears and called me over to talk to me about something "important". Turns out it was only to ask me what gym equipment I was planning to take, nothing important at all.

She's definitely initiating more convos with me. Not mind reading and have no expectations.

The things I know is I'm going out tonight and looking forward to it. I'm moving out in 2 days and looking forward to it and she is still seeing om so there is no Us.

That's about all I know and I can only control me. Pretty sure my rope is dropped.

M-33
W-33
S-11, S-8
M-11, T-14
I moved out 5/23
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard