Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10
job Offline
Well, that didn't take long. He's hoping that you will offer him a monetary settlement w/o the lawyers being involved. I knew it was too good to be true. Didn't I just say a day or so ago that you might not want to delete the email whereby he had called off the legal proceeding?

Bea, he's going to try to "woo" you into giving him a monetary settlement that he thinks he is owed. I hope you don't do it...he has no case.

He's so predictable!

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
W
W
Bea,

Gripes, it's not even two days and he's popped up again. sick

The second portion suggests a backhand compliment that your approach would have been the BETTER one. Not that he's even willing to entertain the notion to concede that for, Lord knows, it would be a tacit admission that he's in the WRONG. No sirree!

Alas, the D is over.

B
OP Offline
B
Job - yes, definitely having second thoughts. And I have the email very safe!!

B
OP Offline
B
Wonka - he doesn't get that we are divorced, done and dusted.

He doesn't want to be where he that is for sure. But not my monkeys . . . .

W
W
Why not respond to XH:

No chit, Sherlock!

B
OP Offline
B
Wonka - I did, more or less. Anyway, as I understand it he doesn't want further contact . . . . .

M
M
Originally Posted By: beatrice
as I understand it he doesn't want further contact . . . . .

So he implies? For now. Bc he is feeling wounded. He will contact when he is good and ready, right?! Grace you with his presence? Lucky you.

job Offline
Bea,
He doesn't want further contact and yet it's the game of distance/pursuer. Give the man what he wants...no more contact. But, I can assure you, when he's ready, you'll hear from him again. He can't remain silent for very long.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
L
L
Un-BEA-lievable Bea!

That's crazeee.

I wonder if he was sincere when he made the initial gesture. Sometimes, in my opinion, I think they have these moments of clarity...speak sincerely...THEN. RETREAT! RETREAT! Or, in Monty Python Speak..."Run Away! Run Away!" Back to being bastard-ly devils. That's their default now, after years of bad behavior.

I'm glad you are in a good place to handle the ups and downs.

Do you get a feeling of hope when he appears his ol' self again? I can't imagine being able to let go completely, especially when seeing glimpses of the person I loved.

"You know, it's times like these when I realize what a superhero I am." Tony Stark/Iron Man

“Focus on what you can do, then do it with all your heart.” Lois Wilson
B
OP Offline
B
Lois, no I don't really get a feeling of hope. For his sake I wish he could get back to some level of normality, but honestly I have my life now.

I do not like having to deal with this crazy person, though.It remains wearing because they are so 'off'

Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard