no kids together; H has D24, D19
M 14; T 18
DB 12/21/14
living together (for now)
K
Karma12 Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Thanks...he's going to be here any min. Having a calm the F down cocktail and deep breathing....lol

Me 52 H 44
T9 M 5
BD 12/11 H
split 8/12
OW moved in 12/12
OW gone for good 6/14
We get closer again 9/14
SD 13 Me 4 Grown

Accept what is...let go of what was and have faith in what will be.
K
Karma12 Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Ok Mozza, ....he was able to hold my hand and kiss me goodnight. That was it! Lol

My dog claimed me and laid over me....so funny. He said Wow I have to win your dog over.

I like him so far....insurvived date 3! Journey into the unknown

Me 52 H 44
T9 M 5
BD 12/11 H
split 8/12
OW moved in 12/12
OW gone for good 6/14
We get closer again 9/14
SD 13 Me 4 Grown

K
Karma12 Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Hi Mozza, V, JBird and June,

So he really likes me...go figure? He held my hand and we kissed goodnight.thst was it. Respectful...engaged...my dog claimed me and he joked about it..,he's atteactive....wants to see me again. Oh wow...I think I may have a boy friend!,

It's been 2.5 hrs and I know I did all I could to save my marriage. But it takes two. Even ,y SD is happy for me...she wants him to pass her inspection. Lol. She knows I did all i could. It time.

Me 52 H 44
T9 M 5
BD 12/11 H
split 8/12
OW moved in 12/12
OW gone for good 6/14
We get closer again 9/14
SD 13 Me 4 Grown

V
V
Time is on your side. It seems time for you to mend.

Vanilla

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

S
S
Karma, I'm pleased for you. Just take your time and enjoy yourself!

T 13 M 7
Me 48 H 46
SS 15
BD 7.14 PA
D final 5.16 (H filed)

We receive & we lose, and must try to achieve gratitude & embrace with whole hearts whatever of life that remains after the losses - Dubus
S
S
And, you didn't have to fight him off. Nice to know there a few guys left who show respect for a woman. Now, if it were Mozza...............

grin (JK)

It is not about what you feel should work in your M. It is about doing the work that gets the right results. Do what works!
M
M
Originally Posted By: sandi2
And, you didn't have to fight him off. Nice to know there a few guys left who show respect for a woman. Now, if it were Mozza............... grin (JK)

Haha! If a woman invited me to her place to have a glass of wine and, ahem, "watch a movie" on the third date, you can be sure I'd choose my underwear carefully! This being said, of course I'd be respectful and all. In fact, if you're looking for something serious, hold off on the sex for several more dates because once it starts, it clouds your judgement about the flaws of the other person (or so I read). By the way, what movie did you watch and how did the choice take place exactly? It's a minefield.

Karma12: A question from a man to a woman: What made you nervous? It seems like the big deal for men, the thing that we fear more than fighting a saber tooth tiger, is rejection by a woman. Half the dating advice is about how to overcome that fear. I came to see women as a Roman empress at the Coliseum giving the thumb up or down to the gladiator in a detached manner. Are you afraid of having to reject? Or perhaps a deeper fear of physical coercion? It's an honest question, I really do wonder what makes women nervous since it's expected that the men will stick out their neck. Or perhaps you're afraid we won't ask and you can't ask? Anyway, enlighten me.

M39 D6 D3 (at S)
S 2014-09
D 2016-09

"You can't start a fire sitting around, crying over a broken heart" - Bruce Springsteen.
V
V
I still want to know about the film too.

V

Last edited by Vanilla; 02/16/15 04:50 PM.

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

Saw this and wanted to comment quickly...

Originally Posted By: June315
I love to hear this. I am working on GAL. I have been to dinner alone twice but have not been able to connect or re-connect with anyone.

I suggest you create opportunities rather than going out alone and hoping for them.

Karma pushed herself out the door to meet the date, and things happened, but there are other ways.

JOIN something, (huge long list of possibilities),

Go volunteer, study or take lessons in something, take a cooking class--with other people, or study a language or take dance lessons,

PLAY something, audition for something (a great way to never think of your WAS is to have to prepare or rehearse for a live performance in just about anything),
and be around people,

GO somewhere new, in a group or where a group will be, etc.

In sum, JOIN/EXPLORE/STUDY/VOLUNTEER/ATTEND/TRAVEL...

The more you GAL, the less you will obsess

and the more you will be able to detach and heal...which is mandatory to a healthy life.

The paradox is that by making your life not at all about your WAS, but rather - making it about you living a fulfilling life,

seems to get the notice of the WAS more than anything else. This does Not always mean they return, but it's about the most likely way to have it happen.

Being content from within, (which I assume is your goal), seems to radiate.

And the thing is, if your WAS does not come home ever, it won't matter much b/c you have moved forward in a healthy HAPPY way. You'll be happy, regardless of someone else's choices.

and if there is a way to regain your footing and attract them back, while not having it as the goal, this is also the way.

So it's the path of choice regardless of goal.

Make sense?

What can you join, explore, study, volunteer for, play at, or see, THIS week?

M: 57 H: 60
M: 35 yrs
S30,D28,D19
H off to Alaska 2006
Recon 7/07- 8/08
*2016*
X = "ALASKA 2.0"
GROUND HOG DAY
I File D 10/16
OW
DIV 2/26/2018
X marries OW 5/2016