Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Y
ye21 Offline OP
OP Offline
Y
I am starting a new thread because the other one its lock, today I feel a little confussed and I feel certain fear.
My W and I have no communication at all, absolutelly nothing and I dont know if I am supposed to leave things like this or try to start texting her or whatever (thats why I am confussed)
What are your suggestions guys?

On the other side, things are improving in my life, I am working, I have a roomate and we go out sometimes for a drink and amazingly girls give me their phone number....I guess being a good looking guy helps hahaha but I am not interested in seeing nobody, I am starting to feel fine by myself.

As I said today its one of those days where I feel that "need" of doing something for my sitch, send her an email apologizing for what I did, text her, whatever but I feel I should do something because we dont communicate in anyway at all.

So I need some advice guys, I would like to hear your suggestions.
Thank you for reading.

When the student its ready, the teacher will appear...
Even after all this time the sun never says to the Earth, "You owe me."
Look what happens with a love like that,It lights the whole sky.
Z
zew Offline
Z
Previous thread:

Road to happiness....Part 1

You're working, GALing, and starting to feel fine.
Why do you want to disrupt that?

Any communication on your part sounds like pursuit to me.
I'd leave it alone.

U
U
Ye, be strong. Don't contact her. There's nothing you need to do right now except work on yourself and, according to your posts, you've been doing a great job at that.

U
U
Ye the last few interactions with your W have been negative so i'd say dont contact her, if she contacts you then reply if you need to but otherwise dont answer.

You really need to keep GAL and working on YOU - you need to work on letting go of your W and M because that's truly the only way that you can move forwards from this. If you feel you want to write to your W then do it but DONT SEND IT, that way you get your thoughts out but without sending to her.

Keep your chin up, keep focusing on YOU and not her. You are what is important now & your the only person that can make this situation positive for yourself.

Divorce Final: Oct 2014

Your struggles today, develop strength for tomorrow...
G
G
Keep working on you and "fake it till you make it." Keep acting strong and tell yourself you don't need to contact her.

If you want to tell her something, write it down on a piece of paper. Then read it, examine your thoughts and feelings and then throw it away, burn it, tear it up, whatever you need to do to get through those feelings.

You can do this.

M:34 XW:34
Together: 10y
Living: 9y
Married: 7y
Son:6 Son:4
Separated: 12/28/13
Piecing: 5/2/14
Separated 2nd: 10/16/14
W filed, but pulled it: 11/5/14
papers served: 1/27/15
D final: 3/6/15
Y
ye21 Offline OP
OP Offline
Y
Thank you so much guys, it amazes me how your words bring so much clarity, it feels so good to be supported by you, again thank you, I keep working on myself, Ill go for a bike trip now wink

E
E
Ye

I tried to respond to your last thread but it’s locked…

Originally Posted By: Ye
I am so gratefull to read you Ericsam , I remember our first conversations in this forum and how I can see things in a different way now.

I can see you are seeing things differently. Don’t rush the process Ye….take your time.

Those are some of my goals
What do you think?

It does not matter what I think – only what you think. Do you know why?

Quote:
My W and I have no communication at all, absolutelly nothing and I dont know if I am supposed to leave things like this or try to start texting her or whatever (thats why I am confussed)

Based on your last exchange I would say NO do not reach out to her. Do you think you can talk your way out of something that you acted your way into?

Quote:
send her an email apologizing for what I did, text her, whatever but I feel I should do something because we dont communicate in anyway at all.

IMO, RESPECTING her choices is enough. No need to communicate with her. Keep working on YOU.

"The difficulties of Life are intended to make us BETTER,not bitter".
"Fear is a prison, where you are the jailer. FREE YOURSELF!"
"Life is usually all about how you handle Plan B." - Jack3Beans
Y
ye21 Offline OP
OP Offline
Y
It does not matter what I think – only what you think. Do you know why?

Probably because if it matters what I think it means that I have self confidence in that those changes are the ones I need to do, it means that I truly believe those changes will bring me happiness wink

I can see I still seeing myself in the word of others, and the best thing is that now I can see it.

Do you think you can talk your way out of something that you acted your way into?

No, definetly words will not work at this point, only actions....
As I am responding that I just received a copy of the books:

"Change your toughs, change your life" living the wisdow of the Tao
By Wayne Dyer.....and thats my way to work on myself by taking "the action" of reading this new book...

Before I found this forum I never got excited when I saw a book, today I got really excited and cant wait to start reading this book!!

Thank you guys and thank God for giving me the capacity of enjoying the small things in life!! I was hopeless that I could never reach that point!!!

Yayy for Yeee!! Hahaha

E
E
Probably because if it matters what I think it means that I have self confidence in that those changes are the ones I need to do, it means that I truly believe those changes will bring me happiness

BINGO!

"The difficulties of Life are intended to make us BETTER,not bitter".
"Fear is a prison, where you are the jailer. FREE YOURSELF!"
"Life is usually all about how you handle Plan B." - Jack3Beans
Y
ye21 Offline OP
OP Offline
Y
Arggg I am having a tough day today, I am overwelmed with payments I have to do, pay the rent, pay a few parking tickets, pay the phone bill...I am working but I can see my pattern of wanting to pay all that at once to not incur in late fees, I cant control that part frown

It brings me back to the point in my head that keeps telling me: if you dont pay all this debts right away she will see no changes and sent you the D papers...
So thats my path I keep believing that I will be punished for not doing things "right" and I start to freak out and get in the fear mood...

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard