Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11
B
Brahmin Offline OP
OP Offline
B
My son got sick last night low grade fever. He is doing well now. I changed my schedule and did not go to work today. Took care of him at home and will give her this eve. First wanted to drop him at daycare but later dciceed to recover him and give him lot of rest as i took day off. so that he will be all good for tommorow.

M - 39W- 38
M - 4 yr,Date-4 mths
Son - 2 yr day care
S - 9/12
Divorced- 10/10/13
Visits with son other week
Working on myself & son,co-parent,change,assertive,alpha/beta, entrepeurneur,care,heal,centered

B
Brahmin Offline OP
OP Offline
B
She acted so good to get the papers signed for brazil trip, but she says she is going to think about thanks giving with my son and parents. Why is so hard for her to let go and be fair and follow court orders. I can't keep giving her chances and she constantly exploits me

M - 39W- 38
M - 4 yr,Date-4 mths
Son - 2 yr day care
S - 9/12
Divorced- 10/10/13
Working on myself & son,co-parent,change,assertive,alpha/beta, entrepeurneur,care,heal,centered

M
M
"Why is so hard for her to let go and be fair and follow court orders."

Because you allow her to. Start standing up for yourself and put your foot down. You don't have anything to lose.

M-43 W-40
2D - 9 and 5

Emotion, yet peace.
Ignorance, yet knowledge.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet a new life.

RECONCILED AND WISER
B
Brahmin Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Mr Bond you always said that all along. I have to realizes its broken and it's better for me to move on. I am still in the saving mode but a week after the D saga she is planing a vacation trip to brazil. So it's over, I am allowing her to walk all over me. That needs to stop. Period.

M - 39W- 38
M - 4 yr,Date-4 mths
Son - 2 yr day care
S - 9/12
Divorced- 10/10/13

Brahm

you MIGHT be able to save it and you ALSO have to stand up for yourself.

Those are not two opposing paths.

Thing is, I think both those paths are followed by you standing up for yourself.

IF IF IF there is a chance she'll eventually, in time, begin to respect/love you again and let it resurface

it will be by you NOT enabling her to continue being unfair.

She's using double standards. It's obvious. Stop letting her do that to you. Period.

You AND YOUR SON deserve fairness. Enough said.

I think you'll get him more, which is THE priority but that also shows you are a man with a backbone who is NOT so terrified of conflict that he allows his EX wife to mistreat him and then instaed of saying how you really feel, you let her do what she wants

only to resent her out here on this board.

OWN Your irritation at her double standards and at yourself for allowing it.

Then stop allowing it. IF there is a chance for her to see you as a man she can admire

it will not be by you doing the same thing over and over, saying yes and yes and not making time with your son a priority.

BTW, staying home with your son when he's sick, was the right thing to do.

Good job.

M: 57 H: 60
M: 35 yrs
S30,D28,D19
H off to Alaska 2006
Recon 7/07- 8/08
*2016*
X = "ALASKA 2.0"
GROUND HOG DAY
I File D 10/16
OW
DIV 2/26/2018
X marries OW 5/2016

= CLOSURE 4 ME
Embrace the Change
B
Brahmin Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Thanks 25yr- I appreciate your insights. I have decided not to respond to her texts and phone calls related to her trip to brazil. Unless she lets me take him to my parents for thanks giving . She asked me this morning to pick him as an exchange for signing papers. I said weather is cold and she son has cold. So i said just keep him with you this weekend as its not my weekend. She sent an email to my parents trying to get a YES from me on those travel papers. She is adament on not sending my son to my parents for thanks giving. She actually sent my son for a week when he was 9 ths old when she had some work. I was with my son the while week. She went to a bank this morning as the papers need notary and my permission to take my son to brazil. I am fine with travel but only when it is fine for her send my son to my parents.
This noon she finally decides to let my son go. But she was expecting that I would sign her papers. I did not want to do what she wanted. She keeps treating me like her bottle boy. I hate that when she controls me says, do that , this time, this is how ...

M - 39W- 38
M - 4 yr,Date-4 mths
Son - 2 yr day care
S - 9/12
Divorced- 10/10/13

B
Brahmin Offline OP
OP Offline
B
I texted her that I will sign the travel papers. My conscience was bugging me. I got to stand on my word and do the right thing. We might go out for yogurt place just asked see how it goes.

M - 39W- 38
M - 4 yr,Date-4 mths
Son - 2 yr day care
S - 9/12
Divorced- 10/10/13

B
Brahmin Offline OP
OP Offline
B
She just does it answer again playing the game of, I will get back. I asked if i could meet my son. She said he is still sleeping. I said let me know when he gets up. I just invited them to icecream. She says we will think about. Never called back. I said after 2 hrs in a funny tone he is sleeping too late. Did not get upset. We planned to meet tommrow noon to get her paper work done.

M - 39W- 38
M - 4 yr,Date-4 mths
Son - 2 yr day care
S - 9/12
Divorced- 10/10/13

B
Brahmin Offline OP
OP Offline
B
She is on a roll, good for her she wants papers signed

M - 39W- 38
M - 4 yr,Date-4 mths
Son - 2 yr day care
S - 9/12
Divorced- 10/10/13

B
Brahmin Offline OP
OP Offline
B
I met her she spoke for long and was talking about lot if things from marraige . I just kept listening. It was for 2 hrs. Felt time came to an end. I didnot interrupt. Spoke when needed. Offered to eat as it was noon time. Just there in the moment. She says I was not respectful and did not care what's she wants and felt.

M - 39W- 38
M - 4 yr,Date-4 mths
Son - 2 yr day care
S - 9/12
Divorced- 10/10/13

Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard