Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
B
B
Good to hear from you. You sound well.

This second phase of saddness while not as intense as the first round when the bomb was dropped is somehow deeper.

You are blessed with a healthy son, enjoy the good times. Obviously you are doing a great job based on the conversation you over heard. Give yourself a high five

----
M 39
H 35
D5,D4
M 4
T 9
ILYBNILWY 5/18/11
Left 7/11/11
Divorced 12/1/13

O
O
WHG, I surely know how you felt just prior to the D. I did not post for a bit as well. Its funny to me when reading threads on here. Although we all come from different walks of life, all the emotions whether male or female seem to be the same. I have been divorced a little over a year now and I still come back to these boards for support. My xw used to always say that our girls would be fine after the D. I do not agree, I think after reading what Michelle says it does effect them. After you overhearing what your S said to the friend, it made me feel good. The little guy will adjust in his own way. I wish I could have adjusted that way myself. But I guess innocence is lost with age. I hope your New Years with Ex and S go well, the wedding ring I must admit has me puzzled, but you never know. Just keep looking forward and being the best person and father you can not only to your step children but your son as well. All the changes us LBS's go through once we realize the changes are for us, we will survive. Take a look at Jbanti's thread and you will see that anything's possible. Take care
Scott

O
O
'sup?

Best,
Oldtimer
O
O
Yes my man its update time

L
L
I miss people who were very regular posters and then drop off the map.

I hope your continued absence means things are going well.

Me 57/H 58
M36 S 2.5yrs R 12/13

Let me give up the need to know why things happen as they do.
I will never know and constant wondering is constant suffering.
Caroline Myss
Quote:
My New Years resolution is to be on the boards more

Oh, so you're one of those... wink

Seriously, how the heck are you and the kids? Hope you are doing well and hope you'll check in soon.

Me51 W53 S17 S14
M22 T25
Bomb-9/11; A-11/11; I move out 11/11

It's easy to find our bottom, it is our top that requires cultivation.

Every rough spot adds to our emotional constitution. -Barney Fife
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard