Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
job Offline
c,
I am so sorry to hear of your uncle passing and now your SIL. Please accept my condolences.

You've got a lot on your plate and it's very understandable why you are feeling down. My goodness, you've had two losses in less than a week and your son won't be w/you on his birthday.

Why not set a day aside and make that day his special birthday w/you? Do something fun and just enjoy the time you spend w/him on that special day. I'm sure he would enjoy himself and you know what? He'll be happy to be w/his mother doing something extra special.

Please take care of yourself during this time of sorrow. Stress has a way of kicking the immune system in the gut when we are stressed.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
M
M
Goodness caigy but you're having a rough time. Sorry to hear about your losses.

Snodderly is spot on as usual - take care of yourself.

~ hoping for brighter days to come your way.

Me 46 H 56
M 22 yrs
S22, D20, Twin Ss18

You teach people how to treat you by what you allow.
What you stop.
And what you reinforce.
~~~~~~~
A lack of boundaries invites a lack of respect.
C
caigy72 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Was my sons birthday yeserdáy, H had the kids so we did presents and cake and went bowling fridaynight.

So last night I called s14 so see how his day went, he said fine. I asked what dad got him he said nothing!!! Then about 10pm D10 called crying wanting to come home ...she missed me.

I got a statemčnt in the mail from our investment company yesterday and H has withdrawn all of the money which is almost $53,000!!!

Here is list of things he blames me for, our dog being able to jump the fence and runaway...s17 4 wheeler tire being popped....dr˙er vent not being cleaned monthly...D10 not wearing green on st.patricks day...the hose not being rolled up properly...s17 car not insured (he doesn't drive it). I could go on and on,

I am speechless!

M 41 H 43
M 22
S 18 S 14 D 11
Affair discovered 1/12
He filed 2/12
OW#2 7/12 she lives next door.
D pending
job Offline
I am so sorry he's nuts. What? He didn't blame you for the sun coming up? They have to find any and every excuse for their unhappiness while in mlc. Some of the excuses are so lame you just have to shake your head and laugh about them.

I'm sorry your h didn't get your son anything for his birthday. As for the money withdrawal...document! That's a lot of money to withdraw at one time.

Keep the focus on you, your children and your assets/finances!

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
C
caigy72 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Snodderly, s14 said next he'll blame me for global warming...damn I'm good lol

Monday the mortgage co sent a FedEx letter saying the mortgage was 2 months behind...2nd time this has happened. He is to pay the mortgage every month I pay everything else.

I also checked the county website last night and he has not paid the personal property tax bill from last year.

He is like a child having to remind him constantly to do his chores! I'll be glad when the D is final simply so I don't have to worry if he'll pay our bills on time.

I feel myself resenting him more daily, if he ever comes out of this he'll be so ashamed of himself.

M 41 H 43
M 22
S 18 S 14 D 11
Affair discovered 1/12
He filed 2/12
D pending
C
caigy72 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Not updated for awhile, H I believe is truly gone no reminant of sanity remain!

H had the two youngest kids on Saturday night...they hate going. When they came home last night s14 started sobbing the second he came in the house, apparently H and him were arguing all the way home and H was screaming at him and punching the steering wheel and H said STFU before I knock you out!!!

Who does this? Certainly not the man I married, he was always so kind and gentle with s14 especially.

On a brighter note s17 will be 18 this month 5 days after my birthday. S17 has senior prom on Saturday...then next month he graduates.

D10 said last night that she thinks H thinks that it my fault that the dog ignores him now lol. Does he think I sat the dog down and a talk with him? Hahaha. Wonder if the dog senses his change too...he was always a daddy's boy, anyone else notice this?

M 41 H 43
M 22
S 18 S 14 D 11
Affair discovered 1/12
He filed 2/12
D pending
C
caigy72 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
S17 prom is tomorrow and I am totally winging it lol

His tux is ordered ( pick it up tonight) corsage is ordered for his gf. He is my oldest so this is a first for me, and I grew up in the U.K and we didn't have proms...so basically I'm trying to think of anything I've missed...HELP.

I want this to be great for him. Makes me so angry that H is too wrapped up in his own pathetic little life to give a sh!t. Suggestions welcome smile

M 41 H 43
M 22
S 18 S 14 D 11
Affair discovered 1/12
He filed 2/12
D pending
~
~
IDK, Caigy... I think, as a right of passage (at least for guys), leave it to S17 unless he asks for your help with something. That's just my thought. cool

It's a blessing and a curse, to be finding out about your H's words regarding you, and his actions (such as with the incident with D14). You get to have a gauge on his crazy-o-meter.

Support your kids through their drama with your H. Remember though, if you did not hear about this stuff regarding your H, then you'd be wondering about how he felt, yet... your life would be much more peaceful because you don't have to hear about or deal with his drama.

C
caigy72 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Kaffe, thanks for responding. If it were up to s17 he'd go to prom in his jeans lol. He relies on me for everything in life...he still thinks I hung the moon, which is nice smile

S14 told me he'd like to go back to the counselor, I'm so proud of him for admitting that he needs help figuring out his feelings. I guess I'm so scared that I will not be a good enough parent to get them through this frown

M 41 H 43
M 22
S 18 S 14 D 11
Affair discovered 1/12
He filed 2/12
D pending
T
T
Quote:
I guess I'm so scared that I will not be a good enough parent to get them through this frown

You are doing everything you can..you are a "good enough" parent, you are a great parent...you listen to them, validate them, get them IC...do not doubt this.

smile
T^2

In the depths of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer. - Albert Camus

Uncertainty is the very condition which impels people to unfold their powers.-Eric Fromm

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard