Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 12 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
job Offline
wishing,
Document the conversation because you don't want him to turn it around later and say you suggested staying over an additional day and taking the kids out of school.

Start documenting because you may need this information down the road.

Glad you made it home and yes, I would be very leary of anything he does or suggests in the way of being nice. Mlcers tend to do nice things and then turn around and stab you in the back. Protect yourself at all costs.

Enjoy your day!

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
job #2312506 01/07/13 02:00 PM
W
OP Offline
W
Yes I am reeling this morning. H came home and starting getting D ready for school. I said you know I am taking them to school today right? He said no, we are alternating. I said, no, I have Mondays and Tuesdays and you have Wednesdays and Thursdays. He looked pissed. So I went downstairs and warmed up some leftover pancakes and sausage for the kids. He said since when do you cook breakfast for the kids? I said I make sure they eat something every morning whether it's fruit, granola bars, cereal or something. He just kept saying over and over how amazed he was. I wanted to say yes, because you never make then breakfast, but I kept my mouth shut. Then D told him we fed some of the ham to the dog and threw the rest out. Be was angry and told me we could have f'ed our family with that. I said it was two weeks old and not edible. He asked where the tupperware was and I said it was in the dishwasher. He said I want to make sure it gets back to the better person.

Oh I can't make this stuff up.

AT BD: WH 41, J 43; Bomb 2/5/2012
Two kids, one dog
D Final 6/18/14
J marries OW 1/24/15
"No matter where you go, there you are"
job Offline
No, you can't make this stuff up. It's evident he doesn't listen or should I say, comprehend what he's been told. It's evident that he hasn't paid attention to the fact that you do feed your children in a very healty manner. As for the ham, I don't blame you...it's two weeks old and it's time to toss it out. If he was so darn concerned about eating it, he should have eaten it himself. As for the tupperware getting back to the better person...that was just a stab to get you to take the bait.

I'm sorry he's still at it, but you are doing well. Keep the journal for your own protection.

The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
job #2312532 01/07/13 03:40 PM
A
AJM Offline
A
Yep. But if you could make it up, what would you say? Anything nearly as funny and...weird?

smile

Good for you not taking the bait. Keep in mind he is in a galaxy far far away. He likely won't remember these things at a later date and will deny them to his dying breath. That's an alien that's taken over.

Keep that in mind as he baits you. It's not you, it's not him, it's somebody else in your H's body and clothes smile

AJ

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter" MLK
Put the glass down...
"Yesterday I was clever so I wanted to change the world
Today I am wise, so I am changing myself."
AJM #2312551 01/07/13 04:24 PM
C
C
WH, if memory serves I think you said your H's L advertises that they protect fathers rights? My H I think probably hàve the same L. Is it C & C? If. So they just take a sh!t load of money but provide nothing.

He has to
be able to prove the violence before any judge in hîs right mind will kîck yoû àndd the kîdss out in less than a month.

Sorry for the typing am on à tablet ànd ît suçk$.

Hañg iñ.

M 41 H 43
M 22
S 18 S 14 D 11
Affair discovered 1/12
He filed 2/12
OW#2 7/12 she lives next door.
D pending
W
OP Offline
W
Hi Caigy72.

Yes, H's attorney is C&C. I have heard several negative comments about them from all sources. I interviewed four attorneys before I chose mine and I do not regret my decision. His attorneys are idiots because they believe everything H says.

Thanks also AJM. And you are right. Remember the issue he had with the bank statements? He hasn't mentioned them once since. Just like how he railed at me Saturday and then Sunday was nice as pie.

He's not gonna be happy either when he realizes that Wednesdays are his evenings with his girlfriend and now he has to take care of the kids. Plus if he is home tonight and tomorrow he can't see OW until next Monday because his days are Wednesday and Thursday and this is his weekend. And remember the kids can't be around her per court order.

Oh I see a tantrum coming on.

Two kids, one dog
D Final 6/18/14
J marries OW 1/24/15
job Offline
wishing,
It's not that his lawyers believe him, but they go along w/the program of what the client wants and they see $$$ when an mlcer comes in. They most likely have advised him of what he can and can't do, but because he's the client, they go ahead and do it because of the billable hours. My xh's lawyer tried to get him to do the right thing, but the client's wishes factor largely into the equation. She turned his case over to another lawyer so that she didn't have to deal w/him any longer.

There are a number of lawyers out there that should be smacked on the wrists for what they do for money, but money talks.

I think your h is going to have more than a tantrum. He is going to be sorely pissed about the schedule and you know what? Too d@mn bad! Just be prepared for whatever he might throw at you.

job #2312584 01/07/13 05:51 PM
L
L
I know where he should put the ham.

Ham? You know when my H feels cornered and "revealed" for who really is, he gets ugly and mean. Sounds like yours does the same. Sometimes it helps me to imagine H as one of the kids,then I can detach better. The fun part is, at least with my H, is he always unravels into some bizarre tirade that clearly shows his mental state.

Hang in, you're doing great. I know how hard it is to keep quiet when every button is getting pushed.

Much Love,
Heather

"You know, it's times like these when I realize what a superhero I am." Tony Stark/Iron Man

“Focus on what you can do, then do it with all your heart.” Lois Wilson
W
OP Offline
W
Thanks everyone. I will need a lot of perseverance and strength to make it through the remaining months. I hope this doesn't become a daily routine for him to knock me whenever he gets the opportunity. I am trying to detach and not focus on him but it is hard when he is in my face and just being nasty and then smile as he is spitting in my face. My friends tell me I need to move forward and I am trying, but there is only so much I can do. I do not want to settle just to get it done and then have regrets.

I just cannot believe the nerve of this guy. Please keep me all in your prayers. He is doing everything he can to bait me into a fight so he can prove to everyone what a bad mom I am. I hope this all comes back to bite him.

I am finding it harder and harder to have any sympathy for him or to not believe he knows exactly what he is doing.

Two kids, one dog
D Final 6/18/14
J marries OW 1/24/15
job Offline
wishing,
He may be demented with mlc, but he knows exactly what he is doing. I'm afraid he's going to be in your face until he gets what he wants. He's like a 2 yr old trying to get his way w/mommy. As a tot, he will try and try to wear you down until you give in. Please don't do it. Every time he comes at you, pray. Prayer is a strong and powerful tool and will help you get through his spewing.

Your h knows what buttons to push in order to get you to give in. Change those buttons now. Show this man that you are strong and independent and will not be thrown down and walked all over.

I am keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Page 8 of 12 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard