Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 20 of 23 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 23
M
mac-ct Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Right. After reading loads of advice given to choc! - I'm back in the grove.

Gal - getting one (actually already have one as far as mates & family are concerned). Apart from the odd on-line wobble I promise I'm fine guys.

Attention giving guy - got that nailed. Ask anyone I relate to (except W and friend)

Don't persue in any way - this is the hard one I'm avoiding by the skin of my teeth (and with help from people who keep hitting me!)

Countdown to "friend" going back to work leaving W to talk to herself about this sitch (damn that's going to be a long talk)

My W is an alient at the moment - no way am I ever going to be able to figure what's going on in her head.

I'll cheerfully leave the rest of the world to deal with her until she decides (yes she) that we need to talk. What am I going to do otherwise? Put her in a full nelson?

But I am going to fight for the M!

Night night all

M
mac-ct Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Serenity sweet lady. I understand exactly what you're saying. She wants to go out night after night having a fine old time. That's coming to a rapid stop as "friend" who she seems to see as Mrs Normal is running out of money for the pair of them.

My friend who lives down the road from "friend" keeps seeing the cars parked up when they would normally be out (every damn night). Normalcy does not mean partying every night does it?

Serenity- I'm no where near the end of my journey but I see W being pulled up very soon.

That's it - I'm pooped. Gotta grab shut eye)

((((Serenity))))

I can only do what I can do for me. If someone else follows then so be it.

M
mac-ct Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Oh - and six weeks is a drop in the ocean

M
mac-ct Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Wow starsky - couldn't stop reading and getting to the 3 year cycle bit really hurts me as much as it probably did you.

I'm NEVER going to stop taking advice from you. Or serenity. Or zig. And the list goes on.

Now I'm REALLY pooped out.

Have a great day one and all while I Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Mac

M
mac-ct Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Originally Posted By: vera be fierce
Mac, instead of lashing out based on reading the first sentence of the first google result (wikipedia), try reading down a few results to the entry on the psych central site. Then I suggest you read what wrote to me again and consider your own tone in that response. It's clear to me, though, that you are going to see what you want to see, so good luck working on yourself (that's why you're here, right?)

Vera - please accept my sincere apologies. From someone who has just gone through a wobble. The wobble being the W being here since yesterday afternoon. A W who doesn't talk. A W who seems to be on a different planet.

And you were spot on with the google - it was the Wikipedia entry. And my knee jerk reaction to that entry.

I promise you I'm stronger than that. A lot stronger. It's frustration that's "having its way" with me.

Again from me to you. Sorry. And meant.

Mac

M
mac-ct Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Originally Posted By: pookie69
You cannot change her feelings by fighting them with yours.

You need to start acting and drop this codependency and passive aggressiveness.

That gets you nowhere fast.

Agreed. And done. Thanks pookie.

M
mac-ct Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Ah so I'm in the bad books with you lot. And in a bad way. Not fun I can tell you. As if you didn't know.

Had phone call today .........

Debt Recovery and Collections - Early collections, Pre-Legal, Legal
Debtor Tracing and contact history
Legal, Summons and Judgement action
Reconcilliation of Debtor accounts

Not for me. For W or Pa. again history repeating itself. Feel like texting her with the details to spoil her night.

Bollocks to all thus bs!

M
mac-ct Offline OP
OP Offline
M
W I'm fed up of fielding your calls at our home. You need to sort this bs out. We've talked in the past about people arriving at the door trying to trace you and you've done absolutely nothing about it except duck and dive. Good training you've had from the Pa.

Enough is enough.

M
mac-ct Offline OP
OP Offline
M
One of two things will happen. We'll talk or ill provide them with "friends" address and your sisters (where Pa is hiding)

Had enough of EVERYTHING!!!!!!

M
mac-ct Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Fed up of protecting you two. Enough on my shoulders. How do I handle this??????????????

Page 20 of 23 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 23

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard