"I shouldn't have talked about the future and involving him with friends."
Yeah talking about the future is pretty much a non-starter and will just make the situation worse (they will push even further away). Our marriage counselor suggests that we go on dates and talk about each other (he made it an assignment). Of course, my WAW will have nothing to do with it and I think the marriage counselor's assignment will work only when my W is motivated to re-invigorate the marriage. Patience is an absolute must...my W like your H doesn't want a relationship right now and ONLY they can decide to come back...this could take a long time! But I think your decision to GAL by motorcycle riding w/o him is brillant. It is exactly the type of situation that will force him to ask himself - "Do I really want to spend my life without her?"

"Anyway, I intend to follow Michele's advice: small steps. But I feel so lonely."
Feeling lonely is the worst part even though I have two wonderful little D's and my wife still lives with me...I don't feel married anymore. My D's love me very much but w/o my W's love I feel like a single person.