Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 13 1 2 11 12 13
#219541 01/14/04 12:18 PM
OP Offline
rachel - amazing patience??? and i think i have none!!! i laid in bed last night thinking, my god, it's been almostg 8 months, soon it will be a year, how much more time does he need??? LOL then i come here and read this...oh well, what would i be doing different?

blair - that must have been awesome to see michelle at work!! yes, i am so aware at how much her principles mirror the bible, after all who was the creator of marriage in the first place??? hehe, not you got me thinking of saving my marriage as a science project! LOL

POSITIVES

1) hubby wanted to watch another movie last night, one that he knew i wouldn't exactly be interested in so he did let me off the hook, but after sitting awhile at the computer i felt it would be better db'n if i watched it with him, and i could tell he appreciated it

2) OUT OF THE BLUE - he says to me, after the movie and we were just sitting there, "i was really depressed today" - so i asked him a few questions and then let him talk. well this for sure shows me that he is trusting me a bit more with his feelings, and sharing them with me.

3) had another chance to STOP "more of the same" last night. he was getting on me about something about the space heater we had, and he had assumed something and instead of being a real smart ass (as usual for me) i let him rant, and then i calmly told him my side, and he actually LISTENED!! i guess because i was calm and didn't defend myself, just explained what happened

just journaling

fighting the dreaded pms moodiness. why is it that things always look so bleak during this time???

looks like i might be going to ca a little earlier, seems that niece might need emergency surgery

thinking about writing a long letter to husband for when i leave. something i wanted to do at the beginning of the year but didn't do

have a blessed day everyone

#219542 01/14/04 01:06 PM
KK,

Ah ha, that's what happened to you, T2 and I wondered where you went to. But, I knew.

We took turns getting things off our chests, we both felt better.

Yep, that was a biggie, him talking to you!

Will be sorry to see you go and I for one will miss you while you're away! But, you're needed and I think it is wonderful that you are going. It will be a nice change for you.

Deb

bom:01/2003
D: 03/14/2006
#219543 01/15/04 12:14 PM
OP Offline
hehe

i had good reading when i came back! LOL

new thread

Just Aim Cleverly

Page 13 of 13 1 2 11 12 13

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard