Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 22 of 22 1 2 20 21 22
A
A
In no way do I consider myself damaged goods! In fact, I feel new and improved. I've only dipped my toe into the dating pool, but I'm sure that soon enough I'll be swimming, playing, and having a grand time.

I know this is hard, I've experienced it, but once you've let it go and enjoy life again (focusing on yourself, not distracting yourself), you'll be ready to date and will probably enjoy it as well.

M:39 W:37
Together: 16 years
Married: 11 years
Bomb: May '09 (ILYBNILWY)
Moved out: Nov '09
D: 10, 8, 4
O
O
Not to get too far off track, but did you (IR) ever hear anything more from kikisum? She popped in for a second and then disappeared. I'd hoped she give a little update.

I
OP Offline
I
Hi OF, no I didn't hear anything more from kikisum either. I'm hoping she's doing, still together with her family and that's why she doesn't need to be here smile

Things are ok in IR's world. As much as I've said in the past that I don't need the world to validate me it feels good to get some attention in the dating world lately. I haven't started it full blown yet- I don't even know why? It's as-if I'm waiting for something...perhaps the finality of the D process. Other than that life is what it is. I sometimes feel like I've fallen hard, and I have financially and emotionally, but true to my Capricorn nature I'm rising to the challenge! Even the best fall down sometimes. The ColdPlay song sums it up nicely for me:

I used to rule the world
Seas would rise when I gave the word
Now in the morning I sleep alone
Sweep the streets I used to own
I used to roll the dice
Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes

Me: 35|WAW: 38|D: 6yo | http://tinyurl.com/2dxx7m6
Feb 2006, left, came back in two weeks
Aug 2006, left again
Apr 2007, filed for divorce
Dec 2007, reunited
Mar 2010, moved out, filed again