Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 13 1 2 9 10 11 12 13
D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted By: cat04
You know I have never been one to really mix words...

You are trying once again to find immediate answers to questions that don't have immediate answers...

I'm just not a person who can typically live my life without a plan Cat. I've done it for going on 6 months now. Is that a long time in the grand scheme of things? No. Someday, in hindsight, I will be able to see it that way rather than just say it. As it is right now, in the moment, I feel that I want a plan. Am I single? Am I M'd? Should I file for D and get this over with? I don't know anymore.

Ok, beat me with the 2x4 for what I just said. I want... I feel... my W isn't there yet. I know. And finally... I guess ... I am just venting in some ways.

Originally Posted By: cat04
Do you love your W enough to be patient?

Or did your vows mean, as long as everything is on my timeline?

Patience or wasting life?

A question we all ask...

Standing...

Does NOT means standing STILL...

When you don't have to ask the question anymore, THEN you will know YOUR true answer...

Do I love my W enough to be patient? I do. My vows were not conditioned with everything being on my timeline. But Cat, what about my W's vows? At what point should that become an important piece here? I know that I f*cked up our M. I do. I honestly do. But does that mean that I deserve to be perpetually crucified for it? To me, it is beginning to seem like punishment.

There are two points of view on how to approach these situations here on this board. The hard line approach is frowned upon here and I have genuinely come to believe in the more understanding approach... the unconditional love, standing for your M approach. I still believe that. My question is does that work when the WAS starts to take advantage of it?

Is my W doing that? I don't know.

Thanks for your thoughts Cat. I'm not in a good way right now, but I know that what you say is sound advice. I'm just having difficulty seeing it right now.

M 43
T 13
W moves out of home 11/2010
Roller coaster from hell 2/2011-5/2012
I request divorce 5/2012
W moves home 6/2012
Good time 7/2012 - 1/2015
I leave 3/2016
process of divorce
J
J
Quote:

At what point should that become an important piece here? I know that I f*cked up our M. I do. I honestly do.

When she comes to the same realization you have; that's when it becomes important.

Till then, it's just tit for tat, from both sides.

Experience is a brutal teacher, but you learn. My God, do you learn. - C.S. Lewis

Life is usually all about how you handle Plan B. - Jack3Beans

Listen without defending; Speak without offending - FaithinAK

TRUST THE PROCESS - Cadet

M
M
Denver...

Long time reader here, just don't post a ton....

What you are feeling is pretty normal when the focus is on the outcome, instead of the journey.

When you focus on the outcome, your actions will take you to places that are not real within yourself.

Does that remind you of anyone you used to be ?

The way I see it is....

You have two choices right now.

Focus on the outcome ?

OR just being that new Denver that you found...

Each is goal oriented...

Which is easiest to achieve ?

Goals for you ?

Or goals for the relationship ?

D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted By: Jack_Three_Beans
Ahhh no, not exactly.

Having him over for dinner and being upfront about it, sort of flys in the face of what she had previously told you.

"Cake eating" I actually despise the term. It is an individual definition with individual parameters. Much like "door mat". These are personal definitions. You define them for yourself, what you are capable of handling, tolerating, suckking up. Much like family and friends advising you. What you would tolerate I might not, what Country might tolerate you might not.

As for the dinner because of a dying father. Let me be the blunt asss in the room. What's next, when the man dies? After that, his dog ran away? He lost his job?

In the future.

IN the FUTURE.

In her life if you are her husband, he is not her friend.
If he is her friend, then you aren't married.

Totally agree Jack. But how is she going to get to a point of committing to our M when she has feelings for OM that we ALL know she isn't dealing with properly?

And how does she GET that she isn't going to be able to deal with these feelings for OM while she continues contact with him?

I can't tell her that. Her family can't tell her that. She is going to do what she feels like doing right now. Do the detriment of me, SS and our M.

How???? That is my number 1 question. If someone could give me an answer... I could quit driving myself f'ing nuts.

Could I be patient with her confusion, with her indecision? YES, if she understood that contact with OM is only making things worse. Hell, I might be able to continue being patient if she cut off contact with me in order to deal with her feelings for OM.

Originally Posted By: Jack_Three_BeaI do not know any marriage concilor that says or thinks having the OP anywhere near the couple live's is helpful or good for the recovering marriage. [/quote

Exactly what I am saying above. But my W is not committed to making our M work right now. In her words, she just wants to do whatever makes her happy at any given moment right now. She enjoys spending time with me, enjoys talking with me... if she feels like doing that, she going to. But that obviously applies to OM, or anyone else for that matter, too.

[quote=Jack_Three_Beans]That is your boundary.

In the here and now?

It might not be in your best interest to establish THAT bounary, right now.

Not unless I go with the Last, last resort technique and am prepared to end my M. And I will be honest, when I was rereading DR yesterday, I considered that.

ONe thing that I don't know if I've mentioned in my previous updates, I asked W how she would feel if I began dating... she said that she'd 'never f'ing talk to [me] again'...

When I mentioned that I was on the phone with a 'friend' for 2 hours on Sunday night... she said, 'I love how you are being so vague about who you were talking to'...

See... W has set boundaries on me... yet I am expected to let her do whatever the hell she wants to do.

Am I whining when I say that that is not fair?! Do I deserve that? Even with my admitted crappy behavior during our M?

She doesn't trust you; yet.

This is the only statement that I find any solace in. Bc I believe that it is a true statement of how she feels. She has acknowledged my changes time and time again. She has stated that she believe that they are for real.

BUT, she has also said that she worries that things will go back to the way that they were if she comes home. She has told me 2 or 3 times when she has noticed behavior that has reminded her of how I used to behave. Nothing huge. For example... I was a little upset about our R talk on Friday night. As we were walking back to the car, I walked a few feet in front of her and was silent. She called me on it. Said that 'this is something that I don't like about us' and then when on to explain what she was seeing. She was right. I validated and told her that i was just upset. Then I did something that is NOT the old me... I was able to recover and enjoy the rest of the evening.

But it is this distrust in my changes that scares her. She is scared to death of me emotionally.

My only solace and only rational basis for maintaining hope, IMO.

You're not at the point of being able to walk away without an angry stone heart. You'd be doing it to push her to a choice you want her to make rather than from the point that you truly are good with either choice. Do it too soon and you'll be dissapointed in her and angry.

A boundary once establish means your force them to make a choice AND you have to live with decision. It's an ultimatium.

I recognize that and am realize that I am not in a place to set this boundary... YET.

Starsky is correct in that many of them 'dumb down' the information they give you. Not being completely honest. From my own experience as a WAH I certainly did, as an LBS she certainly did it to me. 'Lies of ommission' are still lies.

I agree. I know this. I guess what I am saying is that I honestly don't believe that she is 'dumbing down' the physical piece. My W is simply not the type of person who can be physical with someone when she is not somewhat committed to them emotionally. Right now, she is emotionally committed to no one.

But is she dumbing down the emotional component of her conversations with OM? This is a serious concern of mine.

Everyone is saying, even me, "You or him" That's the truth.

However, I am asking you to determine the correct TIME of that statement and stance.

I see what you are doing as f-ing up her game plan. Screwing with her preconcieved notions of who and what Denver really is.

I think that this is true. And I think her noticing my f'ups and telling me that if I choose to walk away that it would say a lot about me and my feelings are evidence of that.

You're a work in progress Denver.

You'll admit; I hope, that you are addressing issues that you didn't like in yourself. Bettering yourself. I know you didn't come here for that, you came here to save your marriage. You improving yourself gives you that best chance.

This time, this HELL you find yourself in. This is the fire you refine yourself in. And she is watching. This time, and your actions, word, deeds and attitude during this time, will confirm or errode her fear and conceptions about you.

Well, I admit I'm not in a good place right now. I have done a pretty bang up job of acting 'as if' for the past 2 days though. I guess that's all I can do until I truly get back on track.

There will come a time, when you will say, "Him or me." Although I believe Grit had a much better way of saying it once. I'll keep it simple.

"Him or me." That stance that is adamant. No dickering. And from a place where you are capable of fullfilling your part of the ulitimatium. Where you mean it, where you'd like her in your life, but don't need her. After you have shown her what you are truely capable of. When you have shown her absolutley that you are not a trick, and that boundary is not a trick.

Has enough time passed yet Denver? Should she believe you?

I am not saying compete with f-nuts. I am saying use this time to destroy the guy you are REALLY competeing with: The Old Denver she left.

No... not enough time has passed. But I'm not sure that this justifies the backslide on her side.

Thanks Jack.

BITS
Denver

M 43
T 13
I request divorce 5/2012
W moves home 6/2012
I leave 3/2016
process of divorce
D
D
Denver:

Take a time out for yourself to regenerate.

And YOU said it best:

Be Impeccable With Your Word
Don't Take Anything Personally
Don't Make Assumptions
Always Do Your Best

YOU can do this.

Last edited by dbmod; 05/03/11 10:13 PM.

dbmod
D
OP Offline
D
Thanks Dbmod and Mach. I'm trying to figure this out. I really am.

One thing that I have forgotten to mention is that my W did watch MWD's video on WAW syndrome. She agreed that it was 'us' to a t.

However, she said that the one thing that the video does not talk about is if or when the WAW ever begins to feel 'in love' with the LBS again. She wonders if these WAW's who end up giving their LBS's a second chance just end up being unhappy anyway, even though their S's have changed and become the S that they always wanted them to be. That is one of her fear's. She says for her anyway, she buried her 'in love' feelings for me so deep in order to gain the strength to leave me, that she does not know if she can find them again.

Just wondering if anyone has thoughts on this or a good response to this if it comes up for me again (my only response was that it is all about forgiveness).

Thanks all.

BITS
Denver

M 43
T 13
I request divorce 5/2012
W moves home 6/2012
I leave 3/2016
process of divorce
D
D
Why not formulate a question to Michele for her facebook page:

question@divorcebusting.com

dbmod
You asked me to look at your thread. So I did. Put a helmet on b/c some 2 x 4's are coming your way.

Originally Posted By: Denver_2010
Please read and give me any feedback that you can. I know that this is long. I'm sorry.

Unfortunately, this update isn't nearly as positive that i'd like it to be.

After weeks of moving closer to me, W has pulled away some over the past 8 days or so.

W and I have continued daily contact and have still hung our almost every day.

There is a lot to write about, so I will try to hit the main events, conversations and statements as well as I can.

Friday April 1st - W and I went out drinking. Ended up in a long conversation a about R. Subject of OM came up and I wasn't able to hold back my contempt. I explained to my W how OM was a vulture and had preyed on her during a time when she was emotionally vulnerable. W stated that "I might agree with you in 20 years, but right now I don't." She ended up defending him by saying that she didn't have anything bad to say about him and that he is a really nice guy. She told me, "I hate that I have to feel that I have to defend OM with you, but I feel like I do."

So you drank, did R talk, and challenged her choices on OM so she defended those choices. 3 big mistakes on your end.

My bad. I f'd up here. I NEED to stop engaging in conversation about OM. And I certainly need to stop criticizing him with W. I know that I am doing it bc I have this need to try and convince my W to agree with my feelings on the subject. This is not going to happen and I need to just accept it. This behavior only puts my W and OM on the same team, in opposition of me. Not conducive to my goals, and not in line with the 180's and life changes that I have worked so hard to achieve.

Yes to all of above...enough already. Rise above this so that you look better when you are compared to him, which you will be. Thing is, if you are honest, you know YOU will win in some respects if you simply focus on being a great father b/c women are moved by loving interactions of their children with their father figure . It's a turn on. He cannot win there. But you can blow it.

The conversation got heated, and I did have to walk away to cry a bit and get myself together. I ended up taking W to the house that she is renting. This was the first time that she has let me know where she lives. I walked her in and left.

Don't cry in front of her again.

We had a very good rest of the weekend. Took SS to Rockies game on Saturday night and to an Avalanche game on Sunday night. We had a great time.

Tuesday April 5th - SS has serious issues with school. He has an IEP and has been determined to have severe emotional disability. He is in his first year at his middle school and has struggled all year. The school had a meeting regarding some recent suspensions and I had told W that I would go with her if she wanted me to. Before our S, I was very involved with these meetings, but W stopped having me go when she left.

Why would you need her approval/permission to go to YOUR stepson's IEP?? Just go. Is there some issue as to your role in his life?

W decided that she wanted me to go to this one, which seems to indicate that she is welcoming my involvement in SS's life again. It was 2 1/2 hours of listening and fighting with school administrators about how they are not meeting SS's needs. This is another story, but the point is that I took the point bc I am a lawyer and have become familiar with the laws protecting children with IEPs. W is at her wits end with the schools and is under a tremendous amount of stress just trying to get her son an education.

After this meeting, W and I had to rush to our MC session. I told MC that I was feeling a bit down bc I don't have any security in the R with W. That I am trying to be patient and understanding, but that it has been wearing on me.

W listened to what I had to say and then went into how she is hesitant about what is going on with us. How she has not had time to process everything. That the past several weeks has been a whirlwind for her. How she doesn't feel that she has let herself really think about what is going on... that she has just let herself get caught up in spending time with me, which she has enjoyed. But that she has recently (past few days) been thinking that she isn't sure about anything and needs to process her feelings.

MC looked at me and said, 'you must feel like you don't know what you should do. Damned if you do, damned if you don't'. I agreed by saying that I feel like W is saying that I am smothering her, but that if I back off, then I will appear to be the same guy that she left.

In response, W said that she was not saying that I was smothering her. That she understands the 'damned if I do, damned if I don't' feeling. That what she is saying is that she just feels that she needs to take the time to process things, not that I need to do anything differently. MC even asked her, 'what do you want Denver to do?' W said that she didn't want me to do anything different.

Very confusing stuff.

In the course of all of this, the subject of the OM came up. W told MC that part of the hesitancy that she feels comes across when she asks herself 'why give Denver another chance?'. She said that she wonders if she is making the right decision to take a risk on me, and leave behind the chance with OM who treated her and SS so well. That sometimes, she feels torn.

But... that I feel like home to her... that she has always loved me... that she has invested 8 years in us and feels that she should give us a chance to work now that I have made so many substantial changes.

Your changes, over time, will = change she can trust is real. Do it for you, not for her or as a tactic to get her. She'll want to be with the finished product of Denver, b/c she'd hate the idea that she got you in rough draft form and the final version was the improved cool Denver/everything she's wanted in a man, etc...all for some OW?? Hmmm, not so fun for her to lose you then.

W also said that she feels like she is getting to know a completely different person (me) with all of my changes. And that she thinks that she is different too. That even though things were not good bw us before she left, that there was something that seemed to work with our R the way that it was. That she wonders if it will work now that we have both changed. (TALK ABOUT DAMNED IF YOU DO, DAMNED IF YOU DON'T!)

I was upset after the MC session and was very quiet on the drive home. I apologized for being quiet and W said that she understood that I was hurt by some of the things that were said.

When we got home, we talked for about 20 minutes before she got in her car and left. She reiterated that she does not feel like I am smothering her and that she just wants me to be myself and continue doing the things that I am doing... no changes as far as contact etc.

She brought up that she just isn't sure about moving back into the house at the end of May (when her lease is up). That she feels that maybe she is rushing things for both her and SS. That she had conversation with SS and that SS is also unsure about moving back in. That SS wants to move in bc he loves me and bc I have been in his life for a long time. But that he also likes the idea of it being just him and W. And also became close to OM and so doesn't understand why OM can't be in his life if I am.

We talked about the wall that W has up with me and how she is having a hard time letting it down. I told her that is why I suspected that she has a difficult time telling me that she loves me when I say it to her. She said that is right.

I told W that I was upset bc it seemed that this night was a step back for 'us'. She said that she didn't look at it that way. That she thought it was just part of the process.

Lastly, we talked about her moving back into the house. She said she just can't see herself moving back into the house. That it is different for her bc she moved out, I didn't. That she started a new life and it is just 'weird' for her. But, then she said that sometimes she can see herself moving back in. She has considered maybe we could sleep in different beds for a while... and she has considered that maybe she could get a cheaper place on a month to month lease for a while. I told her that I would accept whatever she decides and that I am going to be patient. I even asked her if she wanted to go look for apartment... that I would help her. She said 'no' that she is just leaving the option open for now.

I was had planned on hanging out with SS while W was at her show. W's friend was suppose to go up with her.

SS ended up being invited to spend the night at one of his friend's house... and W's friend backed out of going with her. W texted me and asked, "do you want to go?" ... I responded, "do you want me to go?"

Why ask this? Assume an adult woman who invites you somewhere, by definition, wants you there. Take her at her word.

... W said 'sure!' ... I then said, "just want to make sure that you want me to go. I feel paranoid about smothering you." W responded, 'pick you up at 9?' ... I said, 'sounds good'...
You are Not coming off as a strong confident man, sorry...

W had considered it as a possibility at the time, but didn't bring it up, so neither did I. So I responded, 'I did, but you never brought it up. And besides, you won't even stay with me at our house' ... I kind of laughed when I said this. W said, 'I know. I won't stay in our house as a guest. I just won't. It seems weird. Like I am just some girl that you met.'.... I said, 'but you are not just some girl... you are my W... It is not weird for me at all... but I also understand how you feel.'

Then, somehow, we got into conversation about her moving back into the home.

AGAIN??? OMG...

W told me again, but this time with a little more certainty, that she just doesn't think that she will be ready to move back into the home by the end of May. I again told her that was fine if that's what she decided.

THEN SHE'S NOT READY...OBVIOUSLY...she's being very clear.

No more R talk on Saturday night. W had her show and we drove home. Good conversation.

Today...

Had lunch.
[/b]
For some reason, I was again extremely bothered as we sat and ate. I got really quiet bc I was just thinking about everything that W has said over the past week.

You have got to be upbeat around her. Not a drag, not coming to the table with all your needs and fears...fake it til you make it if you have to. Sounds gimmicky but it can work wonders. Plus, I think where the head goes, the heart will follow.

After we ate, SS went outside the restaurant to do what 12 year old boys do... lol... W turned to me and said, 'you are acting weird'. I said, 'just quiet'. W then says, 'we have too much of this.' I said, 'what do you mean?' ... W: 'this was always part of our problem... we'd sit and just not say anything to one another... I don't want this to be my life' ...

I can understand her feeling that way. Can you? All your contact with her is consumed by your needs for reassurance she doesn't yet feel. And that is a turn off.

I immediately realized that I had reverted into some bad behavior. I apologized. I then told W that I was just upset and that i was feeling impatient with things. We talked a little, but W was clear upset and maybe even a little irritated. She began to tear up at one point. This was clearly bc she is confused about how she feels and is feeling pressured about making some decision on our M/R. I apologized again ... told her that I know that my impatience was about me... that I know that this is not going to happen on my timeline ... She told me that I hadn't done anything wrong, but that she just isn't sure about things. I'm obviously paraphrasing a lot here.

I took W and SS back to where they are living and went home.

W called a little later to tell me that she wasn't mad.

OMG--YET MORE R TALK!!??? JUST "BE" FOR AWHILE. NO ANALYZING...I'm worn out reading this, and can't imagine living it....BACK OFF!

We spoke for about 90 minutes. W again talked about not being sure about what she is doing. That things have happened so fast. That she feels that she is rushing herself with her lease ending in May. That she is still processing.
...There was lots of talk about OM That she just isn't sure.

This conversation was very hurtful to me, so it is very much a blur. At one point, I told W that maybe we should just take some time apart and not talk so that she can figure things out... W kind of just ignored this suggestion.

That was anothor opportunity for you to get off the phone and give her some space. Delay the move in, clearly.

At another point, I told W that maybe she should just reengage OM and figure out what she wants to do with that R before we consider anything else bw she and I.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING??? WOW...

I told W that it seemed that she is reluctant to completely let go of her 'plan B' and that as long as that was there, it was going to be very hard for us to move forward. Again, W just kind of ignored the suggestion.

IT'S OBVIOUS SHE'S RELUCTANT, TO SAY THE LEAST...

At the end of the conversation, I asked W if she wanted me to do anything differently, if she wanted me to stop calling and hanging out. She laughed a little and said 'no... that she had already told me that I am not doing anything wrong.' VERY F'ing Confusing.

NOT CONFUSING TO ME...BACK OFF, BACK OFF, STOP TALKING. STOP THE TALKING AND JUST CHANGE INTO WHO YOU NEED TO BE. BE A MAN ONLY A FOOL WOULD LEAVE. AND NO MORE R TALK FOR AT LEAST 90 DAYS and even then, don't you be the one to initiate it...

Jumping back in the conversation a bit... W told me that sometimes she can't believe that my changes are for real and wonders what will happen after my 'challenge' of getting her back is gone... if I will go back to being the way that I was. I told her that this won't happen bc my changes have been for me. Bc I decided months ago that I don't want to live my life as I was living it before she left.

Just show her this. Stop talking about it...OMG please no more R talk and talk of your changes IS R Talk and it's more pursuit. Can you see that?

I asked her if she had watched MWD's video on the WAW that I sent her a month or so ago. She said that she had and that it seemed like it was almost dead on with what happened with us. But her question was how WAW's who give their H's a chance to show the significant changes that can happen do it.

More pursuit...(sigh....)Why ask her anything about the film you gave her, which itself was pursuit??

W went on to say how she had to push her 'in love' feeling so far down in order to gain the strength to leave, that she doesn't know how to get those back. She wonders if WAW's who return to their M's get those feelings back or just accept that they are gone and then just end up being unhappy anyway...

I asked W what made her fall in love me 8 years ago. She told me that it was how I made her feel safe, my smile, and that I made her laugh. I then asked her if I no longer have a nice smile... jokingly.

MORE R TALK...MORE PURSUIT...AND HOW'S IT WORKING FOR YOU?? OH it's not. So you do it again and again b/c maybe now this day, with the barometric pressure as it is, and it's Tuesday, so maybe NOW she'll want back in...????

I told her that I will be fine however this turns out.

wish that were believable.

That I still viewed her leaving me as the best thing that has ever happened... to me and for our M. That I now know how to love and be loved, know that I want to be married, and that I think that I know how to be a good H. That if it is not with her, that it will be with someone else. I reiterated that I wanted desparately for it to be with W, but that I will be okay either way.

W then said that she doesn't know how to take that... that in one way it sounds like I don't need her in my life.

OMG PLEASE, JUST STOP TALKING TO HER ABOUT WHERE YOU ARE IN A GIVEN MOMENT IN TIME...

I said that wasn't the case, that I do need and want her in my life. But that I know what I want and am going to find it if she decides that things aren't going to work for us.

I told W that I believe that we have an opportunity that most couples do not...
This is when I asked w if she wanted me to stop contacting her and she laughed and said that she didn't want me to change anything.

W said, 'I think that we just need to keep having these conversations'.

NO YOU DON'T.

So, the bottom line is W is struggling with letting OM go completely bc she is unsure about whether we can make our M work. She is not in love with me right now, and wonders if she can find the place BLAH BLAH BLAH. LOVE IS AT LEAST PARTLY A CHOICE....IT'S NOT A WHIM OR A BRANCH THAT FALLS ON YOUR HEAD AND LANDS ON YOUR LIFE...

Bottom line is for me... I am frustrated and impatient.

IT SHOWS...AND IT'S NOT A 180 AT ALL...IT IS MORE OF THE SAME...

I am beginning to wonder if this is worth it.

IF YOU GAVE REAL DBing a chance you could find out. But you don't. You repeat the same mistakes a lot. A whole lot. Back off. Back off. Back off...

And I am confused.

it shows.

W spends time with me almost every day. She says that she enjoys talking to me and spending that time with me. That she fears losing me if she makes the wrong decision. That she loves me and always has... and that I feel like 'home' to her.

SHE HAS TO FEAR LOSING YOU AND YOU ARE NOT GIVING HER THAT CHANCE. YOU ARE SO AVAILABLE AND CONSTANTLY TAKING THE TEMPERATURE OF THE M/R THAT SHE HAS NO CHANCE TO SENSE WHAT SHE MIGHT LOSE...THIS IS A NO BRAINER. BACK OFF. LET HER WONDER WHAT IS GOING ON WITH YOU. LET HER FEAR THAT SHE MAY NOT HAVE FOREVER TO WAIT FOR "FEELINGS" TO RETURN...HAVE SOME MYSTERY IN YOUR LIFE. WHAT ARE YOUR GAL ACTIVITIES? WHAT ARE THE 180'S??

I just don't know friends... I am emotionally exhausted... I am sad ... and there is a part of me that feels like giving up. I have a huge trial where a man's life is at stake in 1 week and all I want to do is crawl into bed, cry and sleep.

Sorry that this post isn't the 'inspiration' that it has been in recent weeks... and I'm sorry that I am not going to go back and edit it...

BITS
Denver

HOPE THIS HELPS...

M: 57 H: 60
M: 35 yrs
S30,D28,D19
H off to Alaska 2006
Recon 7/07- 8/08
*2016*
X = "ALASKA 2.0"
GROUND HOG DAY
I File D 10/16
OW
DIV 2/26/2018
X marries OW 5/2016

= CLOSURE 4 ME
Embrace the Change
Quote:

So at what point does patience equate to wasting my life away?

When you waste your time.

What Jack3 said, what Mach said, and what Country song said about you and your journey. Enough about the results. NO ONE KNOWS FOR SURE WHAT WILL HAPPEN WITH OUR M's...ever.... no guarantees...EVER...
but get out of self imposed limbo/hell and live your life well. That's attractive, and if she doesn't come back, you'll have moved on that much faster. If she notices it, I think, she'll be wondering about her loss of you.

When she wants back in, she will be clear. NOT fuzzy. Just make sure when she sees you, the changes are there. It's harder to convince her of your changes when she sees you every day. IT's actually easier to show change with a little time apart. Make sense? You are getting good advice here. Take it, or not. But choose. Are you going to DB or not?

M: 57 H: 60
M: 35 yrs
S30,D28,D19
H off to Alaska 2006
Recon 7/07- 8/08
*2016*
X = "ALASKA 2.0"
GROUND HOG DAY
I File D 10/16
OW
DIV 2/26/2018
X marries OW 5/2016

= CLOSURE 4 ME
Embrace the Change
Quote:
SHE HAS TO FEAR LOSING YOU AND YOU ARE NOT GIVING HER THAT CHANCE. YOU ARE SO AVAILABLE AND CONSTANTLY TAKING THE TEMPERATURE OF THE M/R THAT SHE HAS NO CHANCE TO SENSE WHAT SHE MIGHT LOSE...THIS IS A NO BRAINER. BACK OFF. LET HER WONDER WHAT IS GOING ON WITH YOU. LET HER FEAR THAT SHE MAY NOT HAVE FOREVER TO WAIT FOR "FEELINGS" TO RETURN...

Denver:

Sound familiar? You are more in control of this thing than you think. You are frustrated? Well let me invite you to this little group, invitation only, called BITS, oh wait you are already a member.

Quote:
Unconditional love is very, very difficult to give to another... but it is also very, very difficult to walk away from.

Somebody posted this on my thread, can’t remember who but they were right. Take some stock Denver but you are a better man with or without W!!

BITS

Page 11 of 13 1 2 9 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard