Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 31 of 32 1 2 29 30 31 32
K
kat727 Offline OP
OP Offline
K
I was reading up on green cleaning and it was also saying that the soap was cheaper than store bought but cleaned just as well so I thought I would give it a shot. I just made some powdered but I could have made the liquid if I had a full box of borax. smile

So I used my food processor. 1 bar of soap(I used Irish Spring) shredded with my shredding blade on the processor and blend in the processor with 1 cup of borax, 1 cup of washing soda. I think I could actually use more dry to the bar of soap. I also added 1/2 cup of baking soda. It cleaned just as well as my tide but actually didn't leave a scent that I could tell once it came out of the dryer. The clothes didn't seem to be nearly as wrinkled (I didn't get them out until after I got home from bookclub so they did sit a bit)

I used 2 tablespoons. There was a scent when they came out of the washer if you were wondering. I might make a batch of the liquid and see how that goes. It makes 5 gallons and with a family of 5 I think it will still last a while. I think it calculates to about .03 a load versus .37.

kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming. Dory
K
kat727 Offline OP
OP Offline
K
It is funny because I see myself as a nice person. I am extremely loyal , almost to a fault until you betray me and I don't love you anymore. Then the Leo that I am comes out. lol

Anyhow about a month ago, I noticed that K's live in cupcake moved back to NC. K though isn't changing his status or mentioning her at all. Yesterday on FB he changed his status to "It's complicated". You know the status we all chose while going through our respective divorces. Some friend pipes up that aren't all relationships (complicated)? and then his sister throws in that it might be more complicated then he thought because her status says "single". These people have been pretty slow here. The cupcake never changed her status the whole time they were together...always single. She never changed her job or even that she moved halfway across the country. She kept it as NC. She was never as all in as he was.( I know other things that support that, but just take my word).

So in the big picture of things, he is now me a few months back and Karma is paying him a visit. To make this even sweeter(in my wicked sense of humor) his daughter just recorded a song called "Christmas Karma".

kat

ps: yes, I still care about the big lug. Bad, kat.

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
K
kat727 Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Ok, so I am bad. I so wanted to answer his sister's reply on FB and say she always said single but didn't. I did post on my FB but not directly referring to "that situation". You know people usually want to kill the messanger or in this case the person that knocked off the rose colored glasses. best to let him figure it out on his own.

In case you are wondering, if he reads my wall, I doubt that eh will see himself even though he is a smart guy.

kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
K
kat727 Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Please fix the edit button!!!!

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
W
W
...or remove it. It's just another cheeseless tunnel to go down!

Divorced February 27, 2012.

"Only by love is love awakened".~ Ellen G White
Hi - Sorry about that edit feature. For now, if you want to check for typo's you can preview your post before hitting the 'Submit' button. Hit 'Preview Reply' then scroll down. You will then see the post exactly as it will appear once it is submitted. If you see something you want to change you can do so by scrolling back up to the section where you typed in your post. Hope this helps.

Michele Weiner-Davis
The Divorce Busting Center

Transform your marriage with a private 2-day intensive with Michele Weiner-Davis. http://www.themarriageintensive.com
Email michele@divorcebusting.com
K
kat727 Offline OP
OP Offline
K
As you can see, it isn't going to get fixed anytime soon. frown

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
B
B
Yes, gotta love Karma. I do anyway! Cause hopefully it means we get a pretty big payoff one of these days! whistle

Me-35

Together: 18 yrs
M-12.5 yrs
S-8
D-4
D'd: Feb. 2010

The LORD your God is with you,
he is mighty to save. --Zeph. 3:17
T
T
Quote:
As you can see, it isn't going to get fixed anytime soon.

It's not broken. It's disabled.

If I was a mindreader, I'd say it's because they don't want ya'll posting how to get in touch with each other outside of the forum.

I don't really know why, but that's my guess.

M-47,W-40,No kids
D-filed 5/27/2010
Piecing - 10/21/2010
-=Soon to be banned=-
K
kat727 Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Oh believe me I know that. My name may mean blonde, but I am not one in that sense(no offense BBJ). Big Brother is on DB!!

kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
Page 31 of 32 1 2 29 30 31 32

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard