Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
S
OP Offline
S
Originally Posted By: CMNM

Anyway, I agree with True. Instead of bemoaning the rules, can't we just follow them and get back to helping people? The banned people made their choices. I am sure that they are missed by some, but this site did survive before them and it will continue to survive long after. No one is irreplacable.

That is the thing that started all of this. I have yet to hear the reasoning in being edited. My post was edited and another deleted, I was told that if I do not follow DB's TOS, that I will not be allowed to post. I have been waiting to hear what part of the TOS that I supposedly broke. There was no explanation, just editing and deleting. I truly felt that I was helping a fellow poster, and in fact that person has said he was not offended by advice I had to offer, why would I want to participate in a forum that differing opinions are not allowed within the TOS?

Edited for your protection.
C
C
Well, I will throw out my guess here. You are most likely not being answered based on how you have been presenting the question. It seems confrontational and (sorry) it is a bit over the top. I mean, honestly, posts are allowed to contain a lot more than "rah rah, buy the books, pay for the coaching."

Have you tried a private message to Virginia?

I think that if you have a sincere desire to stay here and to stay in line with DBing principles, then they will happily help you to do so.

Fact is, some of the exposure-talk went waaaaay over the top and I for one am glad it is gone. I imagine, too, it would have stayed if it had been presented in a respectful manner and not "THIS IS THE ONLY WAY, YOU ARE ALL DUMB IF YOU CAN'T SEE IT."

Not saying that was your stance, but, seems you got caught up in that group and perhaps that is the reason your posts were tweaked.

Just a guess.

At this point, who cares?

Move on.

Quit acting like you have no idea what you can or cannot post.

T
T
Originally Posted By: Shocked
There was no explanation, just editing and deleting.

Ok I understand that.

Why not try something different.

Do what works.

If you feel strongly about the exposure stance and can't post here unless it is in your quiver of arrows.

Then you have your answer.

Truth is. I did expose. Limited exposure thankfully. It didn't work. Each case is different.

Then I had to move on to saving myself.

There is so much more to this than affair busting as you know.

So if we focus on helping the LBS which is what happened for us.

We got our faith in ourselves back

We are ABLE and STRONG so we can help these people who are where we came from.

THAT is the most important goal IMO for us here.

Again, not opposing you in your feelings just sharing mine.

My goal is to some day be the person my dog thinks I am
S
OP Offline
S
Well, I again have have had a pkst removed with no explanation. Can I get a reason? What TOS have I violated?

S
OP Offline
S
Originally Posted By: dbmod
I do not agree with faith or Rocked...but I will leave them up.

This was posted in Sinclairs sitch. Are you telling EVERYONE on these boards that if YOU, AND ONLY YOU do not agree with anything posted, you will potentially delete it? What is the reason for anyone to post here then? Would it not be simpler for you to do all replies rather have anything that ANYONE ELSE would write be edited and or deleted at your complete discretion?

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard