Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 18 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 17 18
S
S
Yeah I've heard scary stories about people meeting someone in person & they did not at ALL look like who they did in their photo. Haha. VH, praying that doesn't hpapen to you. The roller rink has a fun sound to it! Are you going to be skating?

Me: 29
Got a ticket to the D concert
A
A
You guys make the dating scene seem so very appealing. ;-)

M:39 W:37
Together: 16 years
Married: 11 years
Bomb: May '09 (ILYBNILWY)
Moved out: Nov '09
D: 10, 8, 4
S
S
I had to do a first meetup at Starbucks with my son in tow. I was supposed to drop him off beforehand at his Chinese class, but it was cancelled. I only had 10 minutes before the meetup so I called her while she was on the way and told her the situation. She was cool with it. We met up anyway and the boy was occupied with a puzzle in the table behind us.

Having him along was interesting as the lady was Chinese and they both spoke some Chinese to each other. She and I hit it off, but I did not follow through following the date as she was still going through a divorce. I should have as she was very successful and very attractive.

V
OP Offline
V
The separated thing is interesting. When I was separated, and knew there was no chance of getting back together, I was frustrated that some women wouldn't date me. Now, what do you know... I at hesitant, if not totally unwilling to date a separated woman! It's just too close to being an OM.

V
OP Offline
V
Everyone that i have met has at least looked pretty much like their photo. Sure, we use the most flattering photo we can dig up, but that's ok. The only major shock was the one that didn't have a photo.

(((((Sol)))))
I don't know if I am going to skate. My first inclination is not to. So that probably means I should. I was thinking of getting S12 to go with me, but he would see right through the subterfuge. But then I would have a reason to be sitting there without skating!

This "date" is a little exciting, in a strange way.

S
S
Dont be a baby - put on the skates man...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQcVllWpwGs

V
OP Offline
V
That was hilarious!

Me skating would be hilarious, in a totally different way! It's been, oh, probably 28 years, and a ripped up knee since I skated!

But, if one is going to impress the women....

S
S
Originally Posted By: Virtually_Handsome
(((((Sol)))))
I don't know if I am going to skate. My first inclination is not to. So that probably means I should. This "date" is a little exciting, in a strange way.

Doooooooo it! Peer pressure! Put the skates on and groove to the music! Maybe they'll even put the strobe lights on. smile

Me: 29
Got a ticket to the D concert
V
OP Offline
V
Originally Posted By: soleil
Originally Posted By: Virtually_Handsome
(((((Sol)))))
I don't know if I am going to skate. My first inclination is not to. So that probably means I should. This "date" is a little exciting, in a strange way.

Doooooooo it! Peer pressure! Put the skates on and groove to the music! Maybe they'll even put the strobe lights on. smile

Yeah, the strobe lights on the ambulance! shocked

M
M
I've been spending too much time on facebook...I looked for the like button at the bottom of Soleil's post....

Michelle - Proud DR Rockette
S: 28JUL07, D'd: 29OCT09
http://tinyurl.com/27j9qo2
Page 13 of 18 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 17 18

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard