Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 20 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 19 20
I
I
KR, good to see an update from you. You do sound like you've been busy. Sorry to hear about D14s school issues but sounds like you guys worked together and set the direction for her. It's much better that way than to give mixed signals and once she knows you have confidence in the decision she'll feel more comfortable. I think it's kinda like leading a team where in the midst of an uneasy decision you as the leader just have to set the direction 'this is what we're doing' and they'll follow.

Glad to hear you're healing and getting past some of the hurt and pain. You know it gets easier with time and some new bomb will set you back for a bit but it really does get easier. I find that the less I hear from her or the Ls my life becomes far more peaceful, comfortable and dare I say...even enjoyable.

Life ain't all that bad. I agree smile

Me: 35|WAW: 38|D: 6yo | http://tinyurl.com/2dxx7m6
Feb 2006, left, came back in two weeks
Aug 2006, left again
Apr 2007, filed for divorce
Dec 2007, reunited
Mar 2010, moved out, filed again
L
L
Hi hun

Just mooching around trying to catch up and say best wishes to all those MIA's drop me a note on the alt when you get time xx

W 47
H 47
M 24
T 30

Once lost but now found and happily married again!
R
OP Offline
R
Oh my dear friend Rabbit! (((hugs)))

sorry I didn't see your note until now. Have been off the boards yet again... life just gets busy sometimes! I will drop you a note in the alt... promise. smile

So what's rockin in my world these days?

Well.... settled in with my parents but looks like I have found a place to live for Nov. 1. Kids have adjusted to new schools and that is much better.

H has told me has had many second thoughts. He follows me around like a puppy dog ( no offense to our dear DB friend Puppy Dog Tails... lol) when we are in public. Yet I just keep telling him, as long as OW is in your life in anyway... i am proceeding with D. He still claims they haven't resumed the A but just maintaining "peaceful" contact. Whatever the f that means. Whatever. any contact is unacceptable to me.

So... onwards.

(((hugs))) my friends

P
P
Hey RW! I didn't know you were over here and just found you tonight. I read through everything but it's way past my bedtime already so I must dash.

Know that I'm thinking of you and am happy that you feel confident moving forward with your life.

Have put you in watched topics so I can keep up to date now! smile

If you love somebody, set them free.
http://tinyurl.com/2empx2g
S
S
Glad to hear you are doing well, Rocked. Good for you for sticking to your boundaries.

K
K
Hiya Rocked

Always good to see you!

Sounds like Mr. Rocked has been rocked. Hmmmm...may have to start calling you "Rocky".

Keep your head up, chica;)

Can't keep a good woman down
K
K
HIJACK:

Pearl, I am doing well. Thanks for the shout out on NCU's thread. I don't really post on my own thread and you don't post on yours, so I know you'll see my shout out here. I miss you too...It is always good to hear from my girls.

HIJACK OVER - Sorry , Rocked. I am like an ill-mannered houseguest, aren't I?

Can't keep a good woman down
P
P
ANOTHER HIJACK!

Pardon me RW. I'm going to presume that you would welcome a little lighthearted chat. wink

Kara, ever since Mindful stopped posting we haven't had a fun thread to hang out on. Perhaps we should start one? Although I haven't bought any new shoes lately so I don't have anything to contribute to that conversation. I have been buying some new fall clothes but nothing spectacular. Got a cute strapless dress in SF, a tunic top and a couple shirts at a newish boutique here and a cute workout outfit online (waiting anxiously for it arrive). Now I have to save my pennies so I can buy something(s) fabulous in Ireland/London next month.

Also trying to start that darned couch to 5K program again. Am determined to run a 5K by the end of the year so I need to get a move on to beat the weather.

Oh, did you ever talk to Tawnya here? I met her in person last week. We went to lunch and hung out for the afternoon, it was fun. It's a little weird to meet someone for the first time that you've known virtually for a year and a half. Luckily neither one of us is a homicidal maniac. grin

I do so enjoy your updates about life on the ranch, but I understand not wanting/needing to post anymore. I would if I had anything to report, but it's just status quo over here. I'm sure I'll need an outlet when I finally get moving on my moving plan.

Big hugs to both of you! Hope you're having a great weekend. I'm working today but off to the football game tomorrow!

If you love somebody, set them free.
http://tinyurl.com/2empx2g
R
OP Offline
R
Pearl and Kara,

You two fine ladies are welcome to hijack my thread anytime! grin I've missed you both.

And, yes, a little light hearted chat is more than welcome. Perfect, actually.

I'm afraid I can't chime in on the shopping adventures at this point, but once the D is all said and done and I get back on solid ground financially....I just might have to make up for lost time! grin

I know you two don't update your threads but I would love to know more about how you are both doing.

R
OP Offline
R
I just realized that yesterday was my DB anniversary.

Wow.

When I think about where I was at one year ago and where I am at today, it is amazing how much has changed... how much I have changed.

I still remember what prompted me to join the boards then.

My H was away on a business trip and I had this awful, sinking feeling that she was with him... even though I still couldn't even acknowledge there was a PA at that time. And of course I found later that she was.

I was absolutely a desperate emotional wreck when I joined.

Today... sadly, my H is still in resumed contact with her... which probably means resumed A. I thought I busted that thing... and I did, for awhile. But my H is a weak and self absorbed man.

And I am a strong and confident woman who will never allow herself to be treated that way again.

I am no longer desperate, shattered, falling apart and willing to do almost anything to save my M.

I am loving myself enough to know that I deserve better, and so do my kids.

Happy anniversary to me grin

Page 8 of 20 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 19 20

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard