Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 45 of 67 1 2 43 44 45 46 47 66 67
D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
again good points. When I have the chance I just need to remember these things.

E
E
Hey dsh,
I hope things are going well. Glad you had a great time with your kids! I know it's tough cause I don't get to see my S that often as well.However we took a minni vac. to the Outer Banks we had a blast!

I could tell at times by what he said that he wished it was a Family Vac. We'll still made the best of it for us.
Talk to ya later Hope

R
ris Offline
R
The reason I mentioned LL is because you said:
Originally Posted By: dsh4320
SHe is not a bad mother, but she seems to be disconected with our kids. She thinks being someone who puts them to bed, feeds them and organizes their daily grind is a loving parent....

That to me sounds like acts of service, which she feels that they need.

Accept that there is only one thing you can change in life and that is you

Me:26 H:26
My thread
D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
True, it is an act of service. W and I exchanged some pleasant texts this am.

W: how was your time with the kiddos?

Me: It was great! took long walks with the dogs, they met other kids in the area. Took them to the pool S is a charmer thats for sure.

W: LOL! U really got a Wii?

Me: yup

W: How much was it ?

Me: 200

W: u have a 2br looks kinda big!(she must have looked on my FB page this am, I posted a lot of pics)

Me:its a 3br

W: WOW whats the SF?

Me:1500 I might have to go to Houston next weekend FYI

Me: I am going to the gym closer to my new place, your last appt is at 11?

W:Yeah I will be done by noon unless he is late, what is your rent?

Me: 1290

W: Whats in Houston?

Me: A new client to build for they want to fly me down will let you know. I will meet you around 1240 so if you want to go tan you should have time.

W: I can do that

Me:Also kids asked about the (dog) I had to put down, told them they are staying with a friend for now. Didt want to break the news to them.

W: Ok

ok so I go to the gym and about 1230 on my way to kid exchange, she texts me and says I need 30, I said cant do it I have to be somewhere. She then calls and asks where I am. I told her pretty close, she said why dont you take them to your place and I will come pick them up. I said I had to be somewhere. This is where she turned a little sour. Maybe she wanted to see the new place, dont know just kinda keeping the mystery and space there.

Met up with her and was very PMA!!! She was happy to see the kids, we exchanged a few words about church and I hugged and kissed the kids and went back to my truck.

About 15 mins later she sends a text asking me what my cable bill costs, and what she should expect to pay for hers? I didnt respond, c'mon now she used to pay bills she can call the cable company and figure it out. So I was nice, somewhat helpful giving her time to do something for herself, her schedule didnt allow it, not my fault, part of life.

T
T
I wish she'd do something nice for you or compliment you so that you could respond with wit and charm smile

I guess you're gonna have to look for a question that gives you an opportunity to have fun or be funny.

Like pookie's wife asking how the dogs are, and him responding they each reading a part from King Lear right now smile

I know you both are .. . err raw..., but this conversation is very robotic sounding.

Last edited by TimeHeals; 09/04/10 08:14 PM.

M-47,W-40,No kids
D-filed 5/27/2010
Piecing - 10/21/2010
-=Soon to be banned=-
P
P
Originally Posted By: TimeHeals
I wish she'd do something nice for you or compliment you so that you could respond with wit and charm smile

I guess you're gonna have to look for a question that gives you an opportunity to have fun or be funny.

Like pookie's wife asking how the dogs are, and him responding they each reading a part from King Lear right now smile

I know you both are .. . err raw..., but this conversation is very robotic sounding.

Wit is charm for sure. I'm sitting in a riverside bar right now flirting with two women who are desperate for attention. (I wish HIH was here)

I will leave alone as I am a gent. Just having fun.
cool

Enjoy the Silence
D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Yes robotic TH, Pookie I should be joining you I had to wait around for 5 hours for the direct tv guy, that is why i have been on here so much smile

I sent her a friendly email saying that our stuff needs to be out of the house no later than tuesday. She has been making several trips with her car, so I wrote to her that if she packed her stuff, since I have a truck I would haul the stuff to her house. Trying to be nice and meet her half way, not going to pack the stuff for her but will move it for her. I did kinda joke in the email that her "toys" you guys and gals know what I mean were in a bag under her sink at the old house. Called them toys with a smiley face. THe email was short to the point with a little humor to it.

If any of you guys are in the Dallas fort worth area and want to hook up for a drink or just to shoot the sh!t Im in the area!!!!

P
P
Quote:
I did kinda joke in the email that her "toys" you guys and gals know what I mean were in a bag under her sink at the old house. Called them toys with a smiley face.

I would have wrapped a condom around the toys. Keep the toys safe.

But I'm weird like that.
grin

Enjoy the Silence
D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Classic Pookie.

She got them a while ago around our first split, when our sex life kinda dried up. She had OM, but I guess he wasnt all that in the sack! after we reconciled, the toys went into hibernation.

She always said our sex was the best, and would get mad and feel neglected when I was stressed and sex was the furthest thing on my mind. So maybe I just figured out one of her LL's was the physical connection. Well that obviously isnt something I can go work on now with her smile

Again I believe some of the mystery is working a bit, since she seems to be interested in what I am doing and stuff like that. Our texts are robotic a bit like TH says, but she is the one who initiates contact first about the kids usually and then into stuff about me. Am I wrong to believe she is still kinda wondering what I am doing?

Another thing was if you kep up with my thread she did go to church last sunday, dont know what the message was but she was reaching out to me like crazy sunday and monday, maybe God's house hit a note with her. She said she is taking the kids tomorrow, she didnt ask if i was going, I think I will show up dressed dapper and see my kids. what do you guys think?

P
P
Quote:
She got them a while ago around our first split, when our sex life kinda dried up.

So put a nice pink bow around them. grin

Quote:
I think I will show up dressed dapper and see my kids.

If I had kids it would be exactly what I would do.

Sorry, I can't comment on God's house, that would be mind reading. smile

Enjoy the Silence
Page 45 of 67 1 2 43 44 45 46 47 66 67

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard