Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 51 of 60 1 2 49 50 51 52 53 59 60
V
OP Offline
V
Well, the names the adoption agency gave them are CJ and Coraline. We are debating giving them new names. They are siblings, CJ is black, Coraline is a torti. And they are both purr machines!

S
S
I already claimed Donny and Marie. But maybe there is another famous brother sister your could use...Warren Beatty and Shirley MacLaine.

Here is some more you might mention to the boys...

Lucy and Ricky
Sonny and Cher
Popeye and Olive Oil
Stud and Muffin
Lady and Tramp
Peanut and Butter
Zeus and Heres
Romeo and Juliet
Sugar and Spice
Jeckle and Hyde
Bonnie and Clyde
Jack and Jill
Cutie and Pie
George and Gracie
Sampson and Delilah
AC and DC
Minnie and Mickey

S
S
Strange cat name story...

When I was in my early 30's and my brother was going through his divorce, I moved in with him to help ends meet. He had a guest house in the back that he rented out. The renter was a loser and was not paying so we compelled him to move out. As he was taking his stuff and saying crap to us, my brother referred to him as a "dick head".

After the tenant was gone, we went to claim the stuff he did not take. There was a large wooden 70's style stereo which still worked. As we were carrying the heavy stereo between the small house and the big house, the tenants cat jumped on the stereo. We both looked at each other in surprise and my brother said..."It looks like we now also have a cat - what do we name it?" To which we both chimed in... "Dick Head". It was the fitting name for a tom cat that was now under the care of two wild and crazy polish bachelor brothers.

Dick Head was the coolest cat and looked just like your Charlotte. He would lay in the street and make our new tenant and neighbors drive around him. He allowed for our dog to take his entire head in her mouth until it was thoroughly drenched with dog drool. He would follow when I walked the dog several blocks down the street to the park.

My brother found a girlfriend that moved in with us. She did not like our cat which she referred to as "Dickey". He never cleaned himself, and when you petted him, dust would come off. He was the quintessential "John Belushi" reincarnated cat. She countered by getting a cute orange tabby female kitten which she named "Ginger".

The day came when "Ginger" went into heat. I remember it well...my brothers girlfriend and I were watching TV when all of a sudden "Dick Head" had an awakening - he had a purpose in life. He was now very interested in the young Ginger. My bothers girlfriend was none to happy about what might happen and told "Dickey" to back off. The next morning, she walked into the kitchen to witness "Dick Head" having his way with "Ginger". And that is how I got Donny and Marie. And Donny, even though he had his mom's color, definitely had his fathers "layed back" personality.

M
M
LOL!!!! That is a priceless story Kerry!!!!!

T19 M15 S19 XH47 M43
bomb12/4/07
PA5/07
S12/26/07
D final 11/17/08
Back together with no defined R 05/2010
confused....to say the least!!!

K
K
Your kittens are adorable. smile I am sure they will become great friends with you.

Big hugs, kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming. Dory
M
M
Awww. Kittens!

Michelle - Proud DR Rockette
S: 28JUL07, D'd: 29OCT09
http://tinyurl.com/27j9qo2
B
B
I soooo wish Nathan wasn't allergic so we could have kittens...

Me-35

Together: 18 yrs
M-12.5 yrs
S-8
D-4
D'd: Feb. 2010

The LORD your God is with you,
he is mighty to save. --Zeph. 3:17
S
S
I so wish I had spare time to care for kittens.

B
B
Originally Posted By: KerryK

Seriously? When I had two cats, they played together. All I had to do was feed them and scoop the litter occasionally wink

Me-35

Together: 18 yrs
M-12.5 yrs
S-8
D-4
D'd: Feb. 2010

The LORD your God is with you,
he is mighty to save. --Zeph. 3:17
V
OP Offline
V
Originally Posted By: BobbiJo
Originally Posted By: KerryK

Seriously? When I had two cats, they played together. All I had to do was feed them and scoop the litter occasionally wink

Yeah! The only thing that takes time is petting them!

Page 51 of 60 1 2 49 50 51 52 53 59 60

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard