Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 53 of 100 1 2 51 52 53 54 55 99 100
I
I
Hey NM, hard to catch up after a couple of days, your thread moves too fast lol.

Re: plentyofish: yeah that's interesting how some people are so aggressive about meeting others. I also think email and texting has really changed how we communicate. I bet it would be very uncomfortable to say that sort of stuff on the phone...but what do I know?!

I like your Aug goals! Did I miss an update on zoobrew? sounds like it's finished for now? Me I'm backing waaay off dating at this point. It's too much of a chore, I'm actually liking just being alone now. Weird. I want to focus more on me.

Me: 35|WAW: 38|D: 6yo | http://tinyurl.com/2dxx7m6
Feb 2006, left, came back in two weeks
Aug 2006, left again
Apr 2007, filed for divorce
Dec 2007, reunited
Mar 2010, moved out, filed again
N
newmama Offline OP
OP Offline
N
Romeo- about zoobrew- that was it! I wouldn't be surprised if I hear from him sometime this month, either next week or toward the end of the month. Otherwise, I have my memories and my new standard for next year when I get back out there!

Yeah, the plentyoffish guy emailed me 3 more times to say
1) well, there are 2 movie theaters by my house
2)I'm sorry if I offended you
3)I do find you attractive and would love to hang out with you.

Of course I did not respond to any of them! Thank goodness most of the men DID NOT come across like he did!

As for you backing off on dating and it being a chore- YES IT IS! I remember thinking "I forgot how much WORK this is" and now that we are parents and dating, there is even less time and MORE complications with scheduling, other factors, etc.

So good for you for focusing more on you. I am ready for that as well!

Oh and today I forgot that I had to drop off S in daycare to get him used to it. I KNOW that he will love it, because there are other babies and nice teachers and fun things to do. But of course he started screaming his head off and I had to jet out of there. The director didn't blink- it happens at first!
I told her when I would be back and she said "take your time! Run some errands!" I said "no...I will be back a little earlier probably...this is hard!"

So I am here at home, about to do some massive moving of stuff to the garage, but just procrastinating on the forum first.

Oh and we WILL go to the awesome park later this week...today we will do our usual nature park walk after his nap.

me,34
exH,34
S,16 months
S:3/31/09-left for OW
started DBing 10/09
d final: sometime 10/10
current:
http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2022856&page=1
met in 2004

W
W
Plentyoffish guy was horny and is now embarrassed.Too bad for him.

You handled the drop off well! DS followed me to the parking lot every morning, the first 3 months of Kindergarten! I felt so bad that he felt bad!

"If you strike me down, I will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine!"
1st thread
S
S
Originally Posted By: WhatNow
Plentyoffish guy was horny and is now embarrassed.Too bad for him.

Haha!

Newmama, your thread and all this talk about yummy food makes me hungry!

C
C
I have this horrifying image of Pee Wee Herman when he got caught in *that* kind of movie theatre!

I am all for letting your freak flag fly but this guy sounds gross!

B
B
I still remember the email I got from a random match guy on Christmas Eve morning..."Slip on a thong and come over"....

Gross!

Me-35

Together: 18 yrs
M-12.5 yrs
S-8
D-4
D'd: Feb. 2010

The LORD your God is with you,
he is mighty to save. --Zeph. 3:17
W
W
Sad thing is...I am sure someone took him up on his offer.

"If you strike me down, I will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine!"
1st thread
T
T
Too many "rules". I put 'rules' people in another category of desperation altogether.

These 'rules' are setup to filter out the desperate and needy and pushy.

But they are set up for people who are desperate and needy and need rules.

Now, if it takes a week to set up a second date because you are busy with your life and you are not desperate, then that's fine. But you see? It's not a rule, then, is it? It's not acting.

Last edited by TimeHeals; 08/02/10 09:45 PM.

M-47,W-40,No kids
D-filed 5/27/2010
Piecing - 10/21/2010
-=Soon to be banned=-
S
S
Originally Posted By: BobbiJo
I still remember the email I got from a random match guy on Christmas Eve morning..."Slip on a thong and come over"....

This is why chastity belts were invented...600 years ago!

Last edited by Seeing Red; 08/02/10 09:59 PM.
S
S
Originally Posted By: newmama
fourth date: anything physical goes, etc.

...AND sex on the 4th date is ok? lol!

I knew WH for 3 years AND had a ring on my finger before I dropped trou. 4th date? Not!

Page 53 of 100 1 2 51 52 53 54 55 99 100

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard