Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 22 of 22 1 2 20 21 22
rachael,

what if you accepted his hot and cold as having nothing to do with you OR to do with ow and more something to do with himself?

would you then be able to back off without fear or mistrust?

would you then be more comfortable allowing him to work through what ever it is he's got to work through?

I know it's hard to trust when you know you've been lied to so many times (my h too lied even conspired with ow to lie to me) it's the nature of the beast...I ask you this though...how is it that you discovered he WAS lying? can you trust that if he is lying you will discover it eventually and leave it there? I know many might say that sounds like waiting for the other shoe to drop..but hey there's nothing wrong with saying ok...h did lie in the past..right now I'm gonna choose to believe him...if it turns out that he's lying again..well then I'll deal with that then.

LL

RMC Offline
Yes, I could live with that. Definatley. It would be a huge relief to know it was about him.
Choosing to believe him is what I'm trying to do right now. I guess I'm not doing such a hot job of it.
I'll probably push him further away, but it won't be the first time. Sometimes, my bluntness has actually worked in my favor. Rachael
What's up with the double posting??

Rachael
Page 22 of 22 1 2 20 21 22

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard