Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12
S
S
Originally Posted By: Puppy Dog Tails
5:30am?? On a SATURDAY???

Man, you'd better lock up your stock pots, and your bunnies, MIL . . . crazy shocked

Puppy

LMAO....

MIL he's referring to a scene in this movie: Fatal Attraction

MySitch
Me-47
STBXW-41
D-5
S-8
ILYBNILWY-01/08
Want a D- 01/09
Physical Sep-01/10
D filed-06/10
Got 50% custody=09/11
Ride that wave!
steady #2044646 07/25/10 04:55 PM
D
OP Offline
D
Quote:
LMAO....

MIL he's referring to a scene in this movie: Fatal Attraction

blush ok. now i really feel dense. smile
i saw that movie .. and i remember that scene.

i learned my lesson, pdt!! smile

i spent the night at home. for the first time in a while, it felt good just to be home.

P
P
Yeah, I was just joking, MIL. But the guy DOES sound a tad posessive!

RUN VERY FAST!!!! aaAAIIIIIIeeeeee!!!!!!! shocked eek grin

Puppy

T
T
Quote:
But the guy DOES sound a tad posessive!

Posessive? Not sure. But he's got a problem with self-control if he's calling at 5:30 AM and texting multiple times to somebody whose body language and such weren't inviting.

And it's almost like he doesn't care if she's interested in him so much as if he's interested in her, and that is troubling.

But then again... how did he get her phone number again? Trying to see what the bait was here.

M-47,W-40,No kids
D-filed 5/27/2010
Piecing - 10/21/2010
-=Soon to be banned=-
TimeHeals #2044726 07/25/10 08:43 PM
D
OP Offline
D
D4MIL is naive. let me just put that one out there. cuz i know i'm just gonna get smucked with a 2x4.

Quote:
But he's got a problem with self-control if he's calling at 5:30 AM and texting multiple times to somebody whose body language and such weren't inviting.

i think he was smittened (if i can use that word - ugh). i'm pretty easy to get along with and i've always said that i don't treat people differently because they're short or tall, skinny or fat, or "not pretty" to some standards. so i talk to people like human beings. that's who i am. but if you have a horrible personality, then it's hard for me to be nice.

with that being said, there is still a line i do not cross. i may be sweet, friendly, and nice. but i don't allow people to invade my personal space. hence the "folded arms", i did not put my arms/hands on the table, i did not reach out, did not get touchy feely, did not even lean forward. i kept my back to the chair. and at the end of the night, i did not even shake hands.

if that's sending mixed messages, then i'd like to know how what i can do differently next time?

Quote:
But then again... how did he get her phone number again? Trying to see what the bait was here.

it was actually for a job.
i'm in the company's database. my skills matched a job and they had called me about a potential contract.
the hr firm is legitimate. it is a big firm.
they don't have my home address because it's not on my cv. but my email and mobile number is on as a contact number.

that's how this all got started. it started out as a business deal. we got to know each other a bit better .. we had some things in common. and he asked me out. i asked if this was against his company policy, he said rules are made to be broken and nothing ventured nothing gained. he also said it was tough meeting people, so he took a chance. my friends who had been telling me to move on said he seemed/sounded nice and to not make a big deal about it.

i know i'm naive, but it did seem harmless at first. but in the end, huge mistake. if i never hear from that company again, it won't bother me.

T
T
Quote:
i think he was smittened

Is that a synonym for super needy?

M-47,W-40,No kids
D-filed 5/27/2010
Piecing - 10/21/2010
-=Soon to be banned=-
TimeHeals #2044825 07/26/10 12:11 AM
D
OP Offline
D
Quote:
Is that a synonym for super needy?

yikes. probably.

men, take note. this is a real example that neediness is not attractive.

D
OP Offline
D
vets, after no text, email, or phone calls in sunday .. i get this email this morning.
"ola coma sta :-) How are tho doing for a Monday?"

should i give a stern response or continue to ignore?

this is really freaking me out.

P
P
From your H, or from the bunny-boiler??

D
OP Offline
D
Quote:
From your H, or from the bunny-boiler??

the bunny boiler.

i get zero contact from my h.

i don't understand why my h doesn't talk to me. i would have thought by now things he would be detached enough that we can still talk and not have animosity or feelings towards one another.

Last edited by DumpedforMIL; 07/26/10 03:12 PM.
Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard