Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
F
F
most domestic violence organizations offer a safe place to do child exchanges

we use it with COri's ex as she has threatened to hunt me down and kill me (in front of all the kids) and has taken Aubrey and refused to return her.

anyway

we use the safe place to do exchanges

we arrive 10 mins early
she arrives
we wait 10 mins
and then we leave

she does the same for drop offs

it is also helpful because they monitor when the parents are late for pick ups or drop offs so it helps establish a pattern

M
MissH Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Thank you everybody.

BH, I like the way you think! wink In all honesty though, I don't know if that will be a smart move for me. Although I agree with you that he doesn't get it. That is why my brother and I were trying to get him arrested. He needs to learn that he can't bully me around and get away with it.

Was, I never got an order of protection against him before as I never wanted to subject the children to exchanging them at the police station. But I think now it is time. The police even said so. He understood why I didn't want to do it before, but they say for my safety it will better that way.

Fig, I don't know if we have a place like that here. I will have to check that out as an alternative. I was thinking the same thing, if I did have to meet him at some place he will more likely be on time.

Me:35, ex: 36
Sons: 9 & 7
Bomb: July, 2006
Divorced 2009
M
MissH Offline OP
OP Offline
M
OH, I forgot. One of ex's sisters TM'd me today asking if I was ok. I called her back and asked how did she know something happened.

She said that ex sent out a TM to everyone in his family saying not to talk to me ever as I called the police on him and his gf for no reason. She didn't respond to his TM but knew he probably was lying so she wanted to make sure I was ok.

I told her exactly what happened and as usual she thinks her brother is crazy. She also said she tries to stay out of it and still has no relationship with him. She did say that he has been telling the whole family that I am taking him to court as I want more money from him, which I told her was not the case that I just wanted him to pay what he is supposed to pay me.

She didn't even know that he was even living with his gf, nevertheless supporting her.

Divorced 2009
B
B
Miss H, You XH really needs a good beating, for real! I hate people that try to bully others and act like an arse. I understand you not taking my advice, but I do think women need things to protect themselves. Many women in this Country are killed every year by psycho's like your XH. I hope that judge does throw him in jail for not paying you. Jail might be a nice wake-up call for him! LOL He might meet a guy named Bubba that could show him a new way of living, if you know what I mean! LOL

T
T
Braveheart,

I like the way you think.....

Me: 46 H:44
Together: 25 years
Married: 20 years
Separated: 11-30-06 Divorced 12-21-07
OW: EA began 2005
PA began end of 2006
3 children,20, 16, 6
ex asked for forgiveness
01/16/11

M
MissH Offline OP
OP Offline
M
I like the way BH thinks too!

My ex's behavior is just out of control.

Although he has never physically touched me, he is still abusive because he used his body to make me feel threatened.

It's amazing the monster he has become.

5 years ago, he would never tolerate anyone treating a woman the way he treats me.

Now look at him. The man he once was is dead.

I don't care if he gets locked up anymore because I have no feelings at all for the person he is now. And I never care to have be close to him again at all.

Last edited by MissH; 06/22/10 09:12 PM.

Divorced 2009
T
T
I really hate saying this but my ex will take the slightest weakness I show him and use it to his advantage. I believe in a situation like yours, you have no choice but to hit him hard with consequences. You have a right to feel safe and a right not to be abused. His behavior is totally out of line.

Me: 46 H:44
Together: 25 years
Married: 20 years
Separated: 11-30-06 Divorced 12-21-07
OW: EA began 2005
PA began end of 2006
3 children,20, 16, 6
ex asked for forgiveness
01/16/11

M
MissH Offline OP
OP Offline
M
I won the court battle!

Ex owes me a ton of money!

What a relief!

Thank you all for your support and prayers!

Divorced 2009
B
B
Wonderful news!!! Good for you!!

btw--I hate bullies too. wink

formerly known as "shelbel"
Me 40, stbxh 40
DSs 9, 7 & 3
M9, T10
Stbxh is a diagnosed bipolar & an addict. The end.
B
B
Miss H, Congrats, it really wasn't a surprise to me, he owes it, he's got it to pay, and everyone else knows it too. I knew the Judge wouldn't buy any of his bull. Make him pay it!

Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard