Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 125 of 125 1 2 123 124 125
N
N
Why is mb28's husband so afraid to end his affair and work on his marriage with a wonderful wife and mother who WANTS to make improvements and is WILLING to forgive him? He will NEVER find another woman like her, the mother of his child and former best friend, EVER AGAIN IN HIS LIFE. This is the BIGGEST mistake of your life, H of mb28, and I feel sorry for you.

me,34
exH,34
S,16 months
S:3/31/09-left for OW
started DBing 10/09
d final: sometime 10/10
current:
http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2022856&page=1
met in 2004

I have been away but lurking lately and I just want to say to mb28 that you have done EVERYTHING to try and work on your marriage. If your husband is reading then I hope that you will really step away and see WHY your wife came to this board in the first place. Her only question and desire from the very beginning was to work on her marriage with an unwilling partner and MANY if not all of us are in the same position hence the word DIVORCE BUSTING. At times this board is like an online journal that others that are going through or have been through the same thing are allowed to read and comment on. Instead of mb28 talking to another man in real life, confiding in mutual friends or family, or spewing her anger onto you and ruining an already fragile relationship, she did the best thing should could think of and got the advice of professionals via therapy and others on this board who have spent years researching marital problems.

Hugs to you mb28 and I you will always be in my prayers.

Me: 28
H: 32
1st marriage 4 both
1 1/2 year married
2gether for 9
1S: 6months
1stepson: 2yo
A
A
Well said 4luv... I can't hold a candle to that post...

Any husband who comes here, violates her posts like this, has the cowardice to ambush her in a therapy session, and characterize her as doing something destructive to her marriage while he's doing NOTHING but making MORE PROBLEMS is a fool...

I don't feel sorry for him newmama, i feel sorry for his children to have to suffer such a coward as a role model

L
LSG Offline
L
mb28,

I am so sad by what your H has done to you. H you should be ashamed of the invasion of privacy into your W's private space. She has been trying to save a M while you are doing everything to destroy a marriage to a wonderful woman. Not only has she tried to help your marriage, she has helped countless people including myself to deal with WAS that have no respect for their spouses and family.

You need to really understand the hurt you have done to her and others here that want a place to privately talk about their lives.

Shame on you!!! H take a long hard look in the mirror at the person you are, and then, look at the W you have that is adored by so many. Maybe then you will get it.

mb28 take care of yourself and your children!

(((mb28)))
P.S. H come forward and try to explain yourself.

ME-41 W-33 M-8 D-8 S-4 D 5/17/2010
www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1961097#Post1961097
W
W
mb...I am concerned that the counselor would allow such a thing to happen. This is no different than him dragging in your private journal or a recording of your previous IC appts, and using it against you in therapy. I would report any such therapist to their LB. I am sorry. You must feel so violated. Yuk....

"If you strike me down, I will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine!"
1st thread
A
A
Good call WhatNow... I hadn't even considered that... I guess we would have to find out from mb28 about HOW that actually happened... He may not have warned the FT either and just yanked the printouts out at the meeting and started yelling who knows...

Either way, ambushing your wife in a family therapist's office with printouts of her HOURS of writing and reading to SAVE a MARRIAGE... Attacking her as if she's done something wrong while HE's mounting some other man's WIFE in secret...? Good Lord this guy is a hypocrite and a coward, not to mention ignorant and selfish... I am just shocked and appalled that someone who SHOULD be a ROLE MODEL for his children acts like this...

Mb28's been a role model for her kids for the last six months... She's SHOWN them the importance of love, family, commitment, and honesty... And look at the thanks her Husband extends to her for suffering his indulgence for months on end?

He twists it into an attack and humiliates her... This man is a BULLY and belongs behind bars.

But ya, if that FT did anything other than work to put a stop to that ambush they should lose their license... You do NOT endorse one spouse to AMBUSH the other in a therapy session... THAT is really bad.

Last edited by Allen A; 05/29/10 03:30 PM.
Page 125 of 125 1 2 123 124 125

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard