Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 24 of 60 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 59 60
V
OP Offline
V
Food talk is always welcome here!

Michelle, mishka, Julia, BobbiJo! You know that you are all really special! We've spent a lot of time together! Some was a lot of fun, some a bit less so. But we are not done yet! smile

A
A
Hey Jeff, yes not only forward momentum, but look how well you have coped.. its hard on men I read, divorce, after being in a long term R with your W for what 20, 25 years ?? Yet you are living along and looking after yourself well and getting out a bit more than you did in the M? Thats really something.

Do you think it would be good for you to be around female energy a little more, even if its platonic? What with your sons and I presume as an engineer you work with lots of guys too.. I always tell bf's single mates to do evening classes/courses as those are pretty much 80-100% woman in those classes ! I did pottery for years, mainly all woman, but a few guys were in the class, throwing pots and they got ALL the attention! Not romantic, just chit chat. I also did upholstery, which had a few more guys in, but lots of woman. Then theres tennis clubs, a great way to pair up with woman for matches. I know you love your golf though.

I also agree with Bobbi, you were so there for me every day when bf first left. I can never thank you enough for that and all your help with any itty bitty bit of contact from him in the early days.
xx

Me:40! H:37 Together: 12yrs
IDLY & left 11/07 ADs 03/08 OW 8/08
Reconciled 05/09 now married!
my thread
J
JCJ Offline
J
(((Jeff)))

It's true I missed you guys too much!

Thai food is amazing I have to say, but the only thing is that the meals are kind of the same - rice for breakfast, lunch and dinner. There is no definition. Luckily I have found a nice lady who does toast in the mornings so I am a happy bunny smile

I really like Ali's idea Jeff...

M- May 2006
D - Aug 2010
Now travelling the world
M
M
((((Jeff)))))

You have been a Godsend for me through these years of turmoil nd continue to be. I am looking forward to years of continued comraderie!!!

Love Ali's idea! Get involved in something totally outside of your comfort zone. Maybe a painting class? Photography? How about a foreign language class?

T19 M15 S19 XH47 M43
bomb12/4/07
PA5/07
S12/26/07
D final 11/17/08
Back together with no defined R 05/2010
confused....to say the least!!!

B
B
Hey, if you need a project get cracking on that Arizona assigment. Is this DB meetup ever gonna happen? Somebody pick a date!! smile

Me-35

Together: 18 yrs
M-12.5 yrs
S-8
D-4
D'd: Feb. 2010

The LORD your God is with you,
he is mighty to save. --Zeph. 3:17
V
OP Offline
V
(((((Ali)))))(((((BobbiJo)))))(((((mishka)))))(((((Julia)))))
Ali, you know you are on that list too! With apologies to the guy, having the support of so many wonderful women really helped me realize that I wasn't the person I had become convinced I was! It really helped a lot.

I think the idea of some kind of class is a really good one. I will start to actively see what's available. I really have been a recluse long enough!

An Arizona get together sounds great to me! Weather wise, sometime in October or November would be really good. I think December and January are probably a bit busy with other things for everyone, then February through April are pretty nice again. Of course the most predicable weather is in the summer. And I think it's kind of neat, even when it's hot! The monsoon season (pretty much early July through August) is fun, storm wise. They are not generally dangerous (though some folks manage to make them so), but they are really fun to watch.

If some of you really think you can make it, I'm up for making an actual plan! I think I will post in the other universe, and see if "we" can decide on a most likely time of year, and go from there!

I love you all, you know!

HUGS!

L
L
You couldn't have done this while I was still at that end of the country????? LOL...I wish I could make it!

Im still standin better than I ever did looking like a true survivor feeling like a little kid Im still standin after all this time and Im picking up the pieces of my life without you on my mind..

V
OP Offline
V
(((((Lola)))))
Yeah! You had to run away, didn't you! smile

K
K
That sounds fun! Karen and I have been trying to figure out when to meet for quite a while now. We were thinking Arkansas but this might work too!

kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming. Dory
V
OP Offline
V
One advantage to the summer here is that accommodations are pretty inexpensive. Since most people don't come here then!

Page 24 of 60 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 59 60

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard