Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 22 of 60 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 59 60
V
OP Offline
V
Well, there are other things I'd rather do! But, well, that's not happening! smile

K
K
Awwwwww, Mom!! lol

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming. Dory
M
M
Here you are!

Michelle - Proud DR Rockette
S: 28JUL07, D'd: 29OCT09
http://tinyurl.com/27j9qo2
S
S
I was about ready to write the Blazers off, but they still have a chance with 5:30 remaining and down by 8.

S
S
Ok, 2 minutes left and down by 12 - put a fork in them - they are done. Cooked. Burnt!

S
S
Good luck with them Spurs. Your team has some fire. Great defense and scary from the 3 point line.

V
OP Offline
V
I hate the Spurs! I am hoping the Suns' bench will make things different this time. It's nice having Nash hopping at the end of the game!

The defense is really getting impressive. I think it all starts with Grant Hill. He sets the example, and the rest have to follow. I even saw Nash playing defense...

I'll say this. The Blazers have heart. I thought they looked like they quit in game 3 but they really did try to fight back. The injuries hurt. Though I hardly count Oden, it's not like he's ever played more than a few games in a season, and I don't know that he ever will. But Roy could have made a difference. He had guts, and did better than I thought he would, but there's no way he was himself.

I think the Blazers could be a playoff fixture for a number of years.

V
OP Offline
V
Well, I think my inner introvert must be going away, and don't even realize it.

I ate lunch at Chili's yesterday. I think the waitress may have waited on be before, but I'm not sure. Anyway, I paid with my credit card, and when she came back she mentioned a scene from a TV show with an actor with my last name. We started talking, she sat down across from me, and we talked for several minutes. I found out that her boyfriend is from Minnesota, she has problems with state taxes where she used to live (didn't file one year, and they have caught up with her), she had a crush on Charlie Sheen when she was young, and I think a few other things! I must be getting easier to talk to! Oh, there's a waitress at BWW that always gives me a big hug when I am there. She's married, has three or four kids....

It's all kind of weird. But I think it is saying something positive about me.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

P
P
OMG Jeff,

I'm so sorry I've been missing your posts. You sound so lonely. Believe me, I know the feeling. Sometimes it seems like we are invisible.

Please know that you are easy to talk to! It's not always us who are in dire straights. Other people have issues too. I love that you are talking to people. And, there must be other places that you can go to meet people. How about church? Have you a particular faith that you were brought up in, or that you're attracted to? Go there. You can meet all kinds of people at church, you know. Have you tried Meetup.com. There must be some groups in your area. What city do you live in?

poet

J
JCJ Offline
J
Perhaps you are blossoming and growing in confidence and it is showing smile

You're great Jeff, I'm not surprised they are noticing!

Have a great weekend.

M- May 2006
D - Aug 2010
Now travelling the world
Page 22 of 60 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 59 60

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard