Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 19 of 21 1 2 17 18 19 20 21
G
G
BA,
Originally Posted By: BeginningAgain
However there was just no chemistry for me with her no matter how hard I tried. frown
You can't "try" or "make" chemistry. It's there or it isn't, as you know.
Originally Posted By: BeginningAgain
For me, I've decided to stop looking and not worry about finding someone right now. Of course that probably means someone will drop into my life next week and "rock my world"!! grin BA
IOW, just live your life and see who shows up! cool

Gardener

"My soul, be satisfied with flowers,
With fruit, with weeds even; but gather them
In the one garden you may call your own."
Cyrano deBergerac

L
LolaL Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Today it is raining. I am not sure if that is why my mood is glum. I find myself missing the SG. I don't know why. I suppose it is just the part of me that is healing. I wish I could put this all behind me already. I think it is good that I haven't spoken to him in two weeks, and yet I miss the sound of his voice. I know better than to call or contact, I know that would only create more pain. It ebbs and flows. Most days I feel great. But I miss him. I know I am not supposed to wonder what he is thinking. But sometimes I do, I wonder if he feels like a fool, if he knows he made a mistake. I don't allow myself to think that very often, but every once in a while it creeps in. It might be because I am tired today, had a bit of a girls night out, which was a lot of fun.

Damned rollercoaster.

Im still standin better than I ever did looking like a true survivor feeling like a little kid Im still standin after all this time and Im picking up the pieces of my life without you on my mind..

K
K
((Lola)),
at this point, let time work its magic...
K

Me&H:42
S11&D10
Bomb 5/2007-Sep 11/2007
Reconc.November 2009
B
B
Having the same kind of weekend, Lola. frown

Hopefully the rollercoaster will go back up soon!

Me-35

Together: 18 yrs
M-12.5 yrs
S-8
D-4
D'd: Feb. 2010

The LORD your God is with you,
he is mighty to save. --Zeph. 3:17
L
LolaL Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Me too...I hate this. But I guess I should take comfort in the fact that it is not happening as often. More and more I don't think of the SG, and these periods of missing him are infrequent. But for some reason it is really strong today. I feel like an idiot. I know I'm not, but I still feel like an idiot.

Im still standin better than I ever did looking like a true survivor feeling like a little kid Im still standin after all this time and Im picking up the pieces of my life without you on my mind..

G
G
Originally Posted By: LolaL
Damned rollercoaster.

Damned straight.

Gardener

"My soul, be satisfied with flowers,
With fruit, with weeds even; but gather them
In the one garden you may call your own."
Cyrano deBergerac

M
M
(((((((((((((Lola))))))))))))))))))

T19 M15 S19 XH47 M43
bomb12/4/07
PA5/07
S12/26/07
D final 11/17/08
Back together with no defined R 05/2010
confused....to say the least!!!

L
LolaL Offline OP
OP Offline
L
THE FUNK HAS LIFTED!!! THANK GOD... that was rough! I had myself a good cry last night, and feel much better. I am glad these hills and valleys are getting shorter, and further apart. Whew....

M
M
Nice! Glad to hear it didn't take hold any longer.

T19 M15 S19 XH47 M43
bomb12/4/07
PA5/07
S12/26/07
D final 11/17/08
Back together with no defined R 05/2010
confused....to say the least!!!

L
LolaL Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Me too. I think it was just because I was tired, and a little hungover... 'm I bad? Went out on Saturday to listen to a local band with some of the girls, had a great time! But I didn't sleep well, so I think it was just that I was exhausted. I am definitely back to my chipper self today!

Page 19 of 21 1 2 17 18 19 20 21

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard