Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 15 of 60 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 59 60
K
K
Your little visitor would have freaked me out!! I am sure S14 would have thought it was cool and taken tons of photos. I guess only in AZ. smile

kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming. Dory
V
OP Offline
V
It was a pretty visitor! But I would rather it stay outside!

Charlotte the cat was pretty worked up!

N
N
LOL Mishka - I kinda had the same response you did!

Oh well we have to keep ourselves amused. Have done the unthinkable and reactivated myself on Match - oh how DIRE - now I remember why I left there...*shakes head*

do yourself a favour...GET A LIFE! it works
M
M
Finally got over to FB to check out this pic of your visitor. EEEEEKKKKKK!!!!! WTH kind of snake was that? Of course, I live in GA. You know what they say, there are 870 types of snakes and 875 of them live in GA. grin

There are also varieties of bugs here that I don't think modern science has named yet. I swear there are new ones every year and they all like to congregate on my front porch. frown

T19 M15 S19 XH47 M43
bomb12/4/07
PA5/07
S12/26/07
D final 11/17/08
Back together with no defined R 05/2010
confused....to say the least!!!

B
B
ewwww jeff!!! keep that in arizona....I shouldnt have looked if I wanna make a trip there lol!! I will just keep my lil snake I had on my desk last week, I can handle that size! I am glad you are going outside the box! You keep that up, and I SHALL see about golf..... wink

M 36
XH 34
3 children
If a house is divided against itself, that house will not be able to stand. Mark 3:25
"your mood swings are giving me whiplash" twilight
ALIVE FREE AND HAPPY 2010

S
S
Here is a cool video of a rattlesnake in someones house in Texas....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtYMUeKorgg

Had this been in my house...video starts showing snake and at the 5 second mark - BANG BANG BANG!. Then video would break at 15 seconds to be followed with a clip on the frying up of succulent rattlesnake meat and the kids playing with the tail.

V
OP Offline
V
It was a little snake, and it was scared! (And non-venomous.) When I first saw it, it was coiled up, trying to hide from the cat, and it looked very small!

It turned out to be really easy to round up and capture, I think it thought the box I herded it into was a pretty good alternative to where it was. Still, better if it just stays outside!

I went to Fridays Saturday... I asked about Wednesday, it sounds like her schedule this week was messed up and she was trying to change it, so I don't know how that's going to work out. I will probably go in tomorrow and see what's up. I have been having more time to think on her living situation, and I am not sure I like the position that dating her (if that happened) would put me in. If the kids' dad has any expectation that they are together, or could be together, I don't want any part of it. Even if she says she's done. I am not going to do anything that could even appear to make me an OM.

(((((Babygirl)))))
I an not planning on getting back into the box. I don't know what it is always going to look like, but it has been really good for me to stick my neck out a little, and realize that even the worst that could happen isn't that bad. I could insert all sorts of sayings... nothing ventured, nothing gained, etc.

B
B
For some reason that made me think of an old Adam Sandler bit from when I was in college..."I'm coming out of the booth!"............

Glad you aren't going back in. smile

Me-35

Together: 18 yrs
M-12.5 yrs
S-8
D-4
D'd: Feb. 2010

The LORD your God is with you,
he is mighty to save. --Zeph. 3:17
S
S
I remember some years ago, shortly after moving into my house, my cat had its way with and killed a good sized garter snake outside. Pretty funny to watch. I dont know if you ever handled a garter snake, but they leave a really nasty smell on your hands from some fluid they excrete from their postanal glands.

V
OP Offline
V
I don't know what the cat was planning, she and the snake were having a bit of a staredown when I came across them!

A golf club made a good snake-herding implement. I was in the back of the pantry, and the 7 iron got behind it perfectly!

Page 15 of 60 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 59 60

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard