Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 21 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 20 21
L
LolaL Offline OP
OP Offline
L
ROFLMFAO!! Okay so the DB posted on FB something about doing more of whatever works. I posted what if it is working and you are just sick and tired of waiting?

Apparently I now have a bad attitude!!! I should be grateful that the SG has decided to finally grace me with his f'in speech!!! ROFLMAO!!!!!

Im still standin better than I ever did looking like a true survivor feeling like a little kid Im still standin after all this time and Im picking up the pieces of my life without you on my mind..

G
G
I saw that!
Shouldn't you be like sitting in a corner having a time-out or something for that? grin

Gardener

"My soul, be satisfied with flowers,
With fruit, with weeds even; but gather them
In the one garden you may call your own."
Cyrano deBergerac

L
LolaL Offline OP
OP Offline
L
I am deeply embarrassed, and have been admonished. blush

Sheesh, I bust my hump for almost three years, and now it seems that the only thing that has worked is the fact that, oh, the SG DIVORCED ME, and I am supposed to be grateful that he now sees fit to speak to me civilly? I mean, I have no problem being his friend, or talking to him now, but I sure am not going to bend over backwards to continue to do what I am doing so he comes back! Puleeeeeze…

Im still standin better than I ever did looking like a true survivor feeling like a little kid Im still standin after all this time and Im picking up the pieces of my life without you on my mind..

M
M
Hahahahahahahaha

Michelle - Proud DR Rockette
S: 28JUL07, D'd: 29OCT09
http://tinyurl.com/27j9qo2
M
M
LOL! OMG! I didn't see that. Idiots!

T19 M15 S19 XH47 M43
bomb12/4/07
PA5/07
S12/26/07
D final 11/17/08
Back together with no defined R 05/2010
confused....to say the least!!!

L
LolaL Offline OP
OP Offline
L
I know.

Okay I have to tell you guys, I sort of met someone. I signed up for a few of those dating sites as you know, and have been getting a lot of hits by a lot of men who are a bit older. I mostly ignored them, the ones I picked ignored me. But one I looked at, and was semi interested, did "wink" back and we have been conversing for about ten days.

He asked me to lunch, which is perfect. I am terrified. I do want to go though. I have a good feeling, and I am glad for the lunch meeting, and that he suggested short meetings to get to know someone. Yet my history sucks.

Yes I know, I am reading too much into it. Its just lunch, right? I did say a prayer to God a few months ago that the first half of my life I made poor decisions, please help me to make better ones the second half. So far, so good. I have learned to spot the idiots, and weed them out.

Whew...I guess I just have to go on faith that if this one is an idiot that I will know it...

B
B
Just make sure you take along your idiot radar....

And have fun! It's just lunch................you can do it!

Me-35

Together: 18 yrs
M-12.5 yrs
S-8
D-4
D'd: Feb. 2010

The LORD your God is with you,
he is mighty to save. --Zeph. 3:17
I
I
Lola, that sounds exciting. Do you know what he looks like? if so there's not much to worry about just be yourself and act like you're meeting a friend you haven't seen for a long time.

OK so any tips for the guys to stay off the idiot radar? laugh

Me: 35|WAW: 38|D: 6yo | http://tinyurl.com/2dxx7m6
Feb 2006, left, came back in two weeks
Aug 2006, left again
Apr 2007, filed for divorce
Dec 2007, reunited
Mar 2010, moved out, filed again
L
LolaL Offline OP
OP Offline
L
I do know what he looks like. He is good looking, but in a rugged manly kind of way...neat beard, nice haircut. So he is physically appealing, at least in his pictures.

He has never been married, but raised his son alone after his ex took off. That is a little concerning but their son was ten when she left, so it was a long term relationship. His son is now in college.

Too look out for...period someone who does not respect my boundaries. So the next question is what are my boundaries. First and foremost, the Tween is my most important person, and she has to come first. I don't want someone who just wants to jump into bed with me. I don't want someone who tries too hard, but is relaxed and can be himself. Someone that can talk, but doesn't want to give me too much information to begin with.

S
S
Go girl! I would say just be true to yourself and your personality and be clear about your expectations. Good luck! I got so lucky and found an awesome guy the first few months I was dating...don't know how..maybe karma came back to me! LOL Keep us posted!

"Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out."
Robert Collier

"One's best success often comes after their greatest disappointments."
Henry Ward Beecher

me 33, s 9, d 4
Page 13 of 21 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 20 21

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard