Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 60 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 59 60
V
OP Offline
V
Working on the rest.

Listening to sports radio leads to hearing adverts to help with "male" issues... So this morning coming back from the doc I hear one that was talking about going for 45 minutes, or an hour... Well, after five minutes XW would have been saying, "Get this over with..." I'm starting to think that I am not the one that had issues..... It might take a while for me to recover from it, though. When (not if, darn it!) the opportunity shows up.

K
K
It makes me wonder what the correlation is between Spring and the increase of sex or at least sex talk...

kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming. Dory
V
OP Offline
V
Originally Posted By: kat727
It makes me wonder what the correlation is between Spring and the increase of sex or at least sex talk...

kat

Anyone who says that there is not a connection, they are full of crap.

V
OP Offline
V
Coughing much reduced. Throat hurts, a lot! Hard to even swallow. Just had some "Throat Tamer" tea.... there's no taming going on! The best I've found is cold water... if I drink enough, it seems to numb things a bit, for a short time. I think work tomorrow is unlikely, Friday is my regular off Friday, so hopefully I will be well by Monday. And someday I need to go to Fridays!

B
B
Jeff---sorry the throat is not tamed! Rest up buddy...

Also, your are right it is a WHEN, not an IF....

Have you seen 40 yr old virgin? Where his first time it takes him about 1 minute and then they try it again and he takes forever....I can see that happening next time I get the chance! And I am not even a guy.... smile

Yes, you must get to Fridays. But rest up first!!! You may need your energy sooner than later.... grin

Me-35

Together: 18 yrs
M-12.5 yrs
S-8
D-4
D'd: Feb. 2010

The LORD your God is with you,
he is mighty to save. --Zeph. 3:17
J
JCJ Offline
J
Sending over a huge cup of tea for your poorly throat and cough.

(((Jeff)))

M- May 2006
D - Aug 2010
Now travelling the world
V
OP Offline
V
I slept almost, kinda, normally last night. My throat still is killing me, but again, even less coughing. Don't want to swallow. Don't want to talk. But I think I am starting to mend.

XW called this morning. S22 had told her about my woes, I think the coughing especially, since he hears a good bit of it. She gave me the name and number of a pulmonologist she knows at work. Since I'm coughing so much less, I don't think I will need to call. I would rather stay all coordinated through the one doc, unless I am clearly not getting better.

Then I went back to sleep, and had a dream. It didn't make a lot of sense, it was a dream after all, but somehow XW, I, the kids (and maybe some of their cousins, xw's side) were at some sort of event. I think the kids were supposed to be going home with xw. She got into a conversation with a doctor that was there (?) and I was sensing "something". So I was gathering up the kids so that I could take them, and she wouldn't have to stop. I found this pretty interesting.

S
S
I had a dream the other day that the kids, myself and XW were camping in Alaska. A Bald Eagle and I watched a big grizzly bear maul and eat the XW. Weird. I suppose some of it comes from having a tense close encounter with a grizzly about 15 years ago while camping/hiking at Denali.

B
B
Wow you boys have some strange dreams! crazy

Me-35

Together: 18 yrs
M-12.5 yrs
S-8
D-4
D'd: Feb. 2010

The LORD your God is with you,
he is mighty to save. --Zeph. 3:17
K
K
I was going to say...!! I think it is because they are boys.

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming. Dory
Page 9 of 60 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 59 60

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard