Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 60 1 2 3 4 5 6 59 60
M
M
Jeff -

You sly fox, you! Wahooo for chattin' it up w/the young mom!!!

Next time drop your keys on the floor in front of your table. LOL

Me-46, D-21, S15, S13

After many years w/my head in the sand...
I FILED
Divorced 6/2011

The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.
V
OP Offline
V
(((((mindfull)))))

You have no idea how far out of character this is! I'm pretty shocked at myself!

I told her last night that I didn't like that in order to see her I had to make he work for me. That just doesn't seem right.

She is young. That's something else to think about, at some point. For now, I don't think it matters. She's not THAT young!

V
OP Offline
V
I guess this does answer the question of whether she had any interest or not, doesn't it?

B
B
Nuttin' wrong with being young, ya know! Not like she's in high school. If she was we'd have to call you a creeper--I found out that's what our HS girls call older guys who scope them out in public... smile

So, what's the plan? Is she supposed to call you?

Me-35

Together: 18 yrs
M-12.5 yrs
S-8
D-4
D'd: Feb. 2010

The LORD your God is with you,
he is mighty to save. --Zeph. 3:17
V
OP Offline
V
Glad to know I'm not a creeper!

I don't expect her to call, I just left the number so she could. It was clear that she's expecting me to show up again this weekend, though. I think I will find out when her class on Wednesdays ends, and see if she's like to have a dessert afterwards. Or, depending on the timing, a snack before. I really don't want to intrude on the time she gets with her kids, which might out a crimp in the whole thing, but that's a bridge to be crossed when it's arrived at. Or something like that!

Oh, I told her last night that if I had to eat at Fridays every time I wanted to see her, I was going to get fat! She said that she could suggest menu items that would help to fight that! And that she had a problem resisting the fries when she was hungry at work!

V
OP Offline
V
Oh, there was a method to my phone number madness. I figure now that she can feel safe to give hers to me, if she wants to, but she can just as easily not, if she isn't ready to do that. After all, I could be the axe murderer! If I asked her for it, she'd have to decide right then, and could feel pressured to answer. Since I know where she will be, and how to see her again, there's not the same need to get it quickly as there would be in another situation.

V
OP Offline
V
Fridays is a lot busier on Thursday than it is on Tuesday. Not a lot of talking, but I think that was just the right plan. After I ordered, my waitress appeared at my elbow and said, "I have a present for you." She had her phone and a set of headphones. She was having a horrible time getting them untangled, and said "this was supposed to be fast! I had them wrapped up so neatly!" I told her I could do it, she said push there when you are ready, and asked me not to poke around on the phone. I got to listen to her play and sing, she said it was the song she plans to record first. It was pretty good, kind of a folk thing, being one woman and a guitar. I expect it's called "I am what I am". So, clearly she was looking forward to my visit. Like I said, not much time to talk, but that's ok. I don't have a clue where this is headed.

B
B
Nice! So she was waiting for you.... smile

Me-35

Together: 18 yrs
M-12.5 yrs
S-8
D-4
D'd: Feb. 2010

The LORD your God is with you,
he is mighty to save. --Zeph. 3:17
M
M
Jeffy! LoL Whoo Hooo!

I thought of you last night.

I was increasing my intelligence, watching Millionaire Matchmaker. Patti (the Matchmaker) was talking about who attracts who, how a millionaire might be interested in a waitress... And, she says... "Hey, it doesn't matter what they do or what they're worth. What matter is if she makes their penis come off the chair."

And, that right there, is wisdom, for this am!

Me-46, D-21, S15, S13

After many years w/my head in the sand...
I FILED
Divorced 6/2011

The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.
M
M
OMG mindfull!!!! That is too darned funny!

Jeff, so fun to know that she was waiting for you. That has to feel really nice!!!!

Enjoy your weekened! Hope you get some good golf in!

T19 M15 S19 XH47 M43
bomb12/4/07
PA5/07
S12/26/07
D final 11/17/08
Back together with no defined R 05/2010
confused....to say the least!!!

Page 4 of 60 1 2 3 4 5 6 59 60

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard