Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 36 1 2 3 4 35 36
B
BobbiJo Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Um yeah, so, I prob shouldn't have cried then? blush

Basically last night I was going through bills at 1 am. Saw mail from the insurance company. I told him I was starting on school insurance April 1. He said he had to turn in paperwork to drop me by March 18, his work gave him 30 days from when the D was final, but it wouldn't start until April 1 either.

Well I opened some mail from about 10 days ago (Yeah I put that off didn't I? smile ) and there were insurance cards with his name and the kids not mine. I found another envelope from insurance that said he applied for "single parent" insurance March 22 but it would be retroactive to March 1!

I had texted him after finding the cards asking when the effective date was so I would know what to expect for my own medical bills for last month. So I texted him again saying, "I found the letter looks like it started March 1 so I will be paying my medical bills for March since my coverage doesn't start until April."

Well this morning he brings the kids back and he is throwing their backpacks in the house, I tried to say something and he dismissed me with a wave of his hand, etc.

Ten minutes later he calls and says going forward I am to "Call him when I have something to discuss instead of sending him 'nastygrams'".

I told him that I was just asking re. insurance and it wasn't intended as a nastygram, that considering all of his texts through the fall blaming me for his every unhappiness he ought to think about calling my texts 'nasty'...

He unloaded about how this has been the worst two weeks of his life, and yesterday was the worst day of his life. Apparently he was looking through bills as it is now the first of the month, and it would seem he is $6000 SHORT for the month????

Seriously, after paying me child support/alimony, he should have ~$5500/month for himself. So, does he SERIOUSLY have $11K expenses per month beyond my support??? Wtf...

He went on about how he has already sold some cows and will probably have to sell off the 'rest of the f@ckers' to make ends meet. That I couldn't possibly imagine starting a month knowing I was $6K behind and bills wouldn't get paid...

Hello....this is what he wanted....except it isn't, you know, I abandoned him emotionally and gave him no other option, so he is the victim... crazy

Me-35

Together: 18 yrs
M-12.5 yrs
S-8
D-4
D'd: Feb. 2010

The LORD your God is with you,
he is mighty to save. --Zeph. 3:17
K
K
I think I would have found it hard to resist and said "Welcome to the real world!" smile

Sorry, it isn't fun at all. My ex was making digs at my L all the time after it was done. They can be really awful when all is said and done.

hugs, kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming. Dory
S
S
The azzhole made his own sh!t sandwich and now he is going to have to eat it.

Probably the best thing you can do the next time he starts into his pity party eyeore spew is to just hangup.

M
M
Screw that. BBJ. Seriously.

BIG HUGS!

If you get txt's or vm's with spew in them... delete w/out really reading and/or hearing.

Me-46, D-21, S15, S13

After many years w/my head in the sand...
I FILED
Divorced 6/2011

The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.
M
M
Oh good GOD! When can we expect Dan to grow up and grow a pair and shut the f up? Idiot!

T19 M15 S19 XH47 M43
bomb12/4/07
PA5/07
S12/26/07
D final 11/17/08
Back together with no defined R 05/2010
confused....to say the least!!!

K
K
Maybe it's the anger phase we all predicted to happen sooner.

Just ignore the man,
K

Me&H:42
S11&D10
Bomb 5/2007-Sep 11/2007
Reconc.November 2009
B
BobbiJo Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Well I forgot to mention the weird part....he also started crying!?!

He said, "And this house is not a home for the kids, not yet. And I am up until 3 in the morning trying to work on it and I still get up for work and I am so tired, and you just don't know what it is like to be $6000 behind and know you just can't pay your bills"...and he was crying!

Me-35

Together: 18 yrs
M-12.5 yrs
S-8
D-4
D'd: Feb. 2010

The LORD your God is with you,
he is mighty to save. --Zeph. 3:17
K
K
Maybe he should have been talking to his Mom instead.

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming. Dory
S
S
Wow, sounds like my STBXH. He always talks about his problems, never ask how I am.

He's always broke and then complains because all I ever talk about is money to him. I wasn't aware I needed to listen to anything else. Isn't that what the OW are for?

But we (you and me) have always been their soft place to fall when the going gets tough.

Tell D that he doesn't have it worse than my H does. He is the only one in the world with stress, an important job and no money. How dare D claim that. MY STBXH is way more important than yours. If you don't believe me ask Him. LOL

I would have hung up too. His problems are not your problems. Just sit and smile and wave cause your crazy train is coming to town.

M:47
M:18
D16, S19
1st S 1/08-5/08
Reconciled/May 7, 2008
Left again Nov 9, 2009
I Filed: Nov 17, 2009
Final: April 14, 2010
EX walked away from kids too

B
B
BBJ,

Sorry you had to put up with that BS. It is quite pathetic how our WAS' all tend to complain about how bad they have it in divorce, when they were the ones who decided they did not want to be married to us anymore.

My WAS told me last week that her worst fears had come true, "She had no money and no real home to live in?" WTF, together we made more than enough to live on and had a very nice home to live in - sorry that wasn't good enough for her, but she shouldn't expect me to have sympathy for her now.

BA

Page 2 of 36 1 2 3 4 35 36

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard