Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 15 of 23 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 22 23
M
M
CG -

I just saw your dog on your fb page! Cute!

As my S10 says... (when a girl told him she loved him...) "What's not to love?" Reminds me of your dog!

We have a CockaPoo. Ding dong, mini-shaggy DA, that is colored like a soccer ball. Pounces around like a freak, and perches on your neck/shoulders if you're on the couch. Makes me insane, but I just love him. He actually huffs when my H comes home (from working out of town) and dares to sleep on his side of the bed! LoL

I love cooking too. A little random, but I want to learn to make that really, heart healthy, waist shrinking golden sauce that you can get atop your shrimp, lobster, etc... at a Japanese teppan grill. Weird, huh? HA!

Be good.

I have a date for you when you're ready some day. Not sure what the commute would be, but we'll talk! Haha

Me-46, D-21, S15, S13

After many years w/my head in the sand...
I FILED
Divorced 6/2011

The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.
C
OP Offline
C
My pug says thanks for visiting her smile

Your dog sounds adorable! Dogs are the best.

I would like to hear more about this date!

Thanks for stopping by...

G
G
CG,
Ha!
Here you are!
Now I remember.
I'm Gardenerman in the.alt, if you're interested.

Gardener

"My soul, be satisfied with flowers,
With fruit, with weeds even; but gather them
In the one garden you may call your own."
Cyrano deBergerac

P
P
G

What is the "alt"?

Me 43 / W 40
T 29 / M 15
S-18
11/4/09-ILYBINILWY
11/10/09-Separated
12/1/09-W admitted EA
12/5/09-W admitted PA
12/24/09 W say "I love you"

"A GOOD MARRIAGE IS NOT ONE WHERE PERFECTION REIGNS"
C
OP Offline
C
I dug my old thread out.

I just have to say my nerves are shot and I do mean shot.

Tonight is the final exchange of furniture with my H. My friends will be here to help me haul it out so I don't have to see him.

His behavior over this past week has been so foul it is simply astonishing. The continued lies and rudeness is still amazing to me. He has treated me poorly and lied about things that are just stupid.

I have refrained from reacting or responding at all. It has not been easy. While I know I can go to bed each night feeling I took the high road after this week I must admit it is EXHAUSTING.

I have not been in my H's life now for over two years aside from legalities and a handful of "in person" meetings. For so long my IC told me my H's behavior is not about me, it's about him even though I am the recipient of his crap. Logically I understood that but I think for the first time today I am actually *feeling* it. This is all him and while it is terribly disrespectful and mean to me, I know it can't be about me at this point.

Send me strength tonight can be done how it should be done. The ONLY time he can come is 11pm with the truck. I have so much to do in the next few hours and thankful my friends will be with me. His items will go in the hall (not allowed in) and I have granted him access to the storage area for one hour. Seeing how I organized it all while he was on a vacation with his mistress it should be pretty easy for him to get in and out.

We still have a few asset issues to wrap up but I think I can say, as my H comes to pick up his stuff to move in the house he now shares with his mistress, things are done. I found out a few days ago they had moved some time ago yet he continues to lie to me. I don't ask but the lies pour out. So sad.

I am nervous and kind of sad I guess. I really don't know what I am. Thanks for the venue to get this all out.
xoxoxo
citygirl

L
L
(((CG))))

You continue to be an inspiration to me. I know how hard this has been. I see great strength in you and it gives me hope that I too will get through this.

I know what it's like to be married to a man who lies and is mean. I refuse to take it personally. It still hurts but we cannot let it kill our spirit.

Tonight is going to go well because you have your support there. Take it easy CG - have a glass of wine or tea and think good thoughts!

Hugs to you! - Luv

M44 H41
M20 T23
3 older teens
Bomb Nov 09 "i'm not happy"
EA Nov 09 w/coworker
Another PA in Mar 10
I Filed Apr 10
D final Dec 10
L
L
pat smile

I think you've taken a hiatus from the boards but if you come back...

alt is facebook

Last edited by luvless; 04/20/10 08:42 PM.

M44 H41
M20 T23
3 older teens
EA Nov 09 w/coworker
Another PA in Mar 10
I Filed Apr 10
D final Dec 10
T
T
I wanted to send you a ton of huggggggggggggggggggs!!!!

I wish you all the strength ever and you'll be in my prayers.

xoxo

M: 32
H: 34
S:5
D: 3
D: 1
Together 11 years
Married 7
Bomb: PA/EA 8/13/09 (for 1 year on and off)
ILYBINILWY: 08/09

"The end of suffering happens with the end of wanting."
-Laura Munson
J
J
I hope you can think of tonight as a cathartic purging. Get those evil reminders away-haha!
But seriously, there is no doubt. I think everyone would say- "what the hell is wrong with that man?" Beyond disturbing.

Stay strong! He is a total @ss- there I said it. Sometimes I think it feels good to call @ss an @ss.

I personally am a dork and would envision silly things like hoping he trips while carrying something heavy and throws out his back. Or slips and really clunks his head. Comical stuff, minor mishaps, not really mean stuff.....

Is the separation finalized? I remember he was being difficult with that.

M38, H37
S3, S7
Together 15 yrs
Married 8 yrs
Bomb July 2008
Inhouse separation
"I hate you" "We are over" (too many times to count)
Reconciled Sept 2009 (still worth it)
L
L
or even better?...stubs his toe LOL smile

M44 H41
M20 T23
3 older teens
EA Nov 09 w/coworker
Another PA in Mar 10
I Filed Apr 10
D final Dec 10