Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 87 of 109 1 2 85 86 87 88 89 108 109
S
S
oh, and again, Love is NOT a feeling. it is a choice. feelings come and go. sometimes you will hate your spouse, sometimes you will "love" him, sometimes you will not care, or you will care deeply. they are all feelings. but real love is an action.

it doesn't matter if your H loves you. He doesn't even love himself right now, and I would venture to say, neither do you.

(speaking in general...) and if you can't love yourself, than how can someone else love you?

Me 33 H 34 S9 S3
M 6 yrs (2gether 11 yrs)
EA/PA 1/2006
DB 5/2006
H wants D 6/2006
H wants ME 8/2006
H "said" PA/EA over 8/2006
H erased OW off phone! 2/2007

"It is far better 2 choose humility & change oneself, than 2 wait in vain trying 2 chang someone else."
L
luvless Offline OP
OP Offline
L
up so early this morning refusing to be miserable today...

ST - I cannot tell you how much I appreciate you still posting and not giving up on me. I know you are driving home some hard facts that I am now learning to accept.

I never applied what I've been told here 100% but now I will...and NOT to save my M but to save ME. I truly believe in my heart my marriage is over and will accept that. What I don't want is to sink down with it. I won't let that happen so it's time to change how I do things.

Thank you guys - for your patience, understanding and prayers. They have done me well. I don't think I could have gone through yesterday without them - I had a sense of peace that I had not felt before....so keep praying for me.

Luv Luvs you all...

M44 H41
M20 T23
3 older teens
Bomb Nov 09 "i'm not happy"
EA Nov 09 w/coworker
Another PA in Mar 10
I Filed Apr 10
D final Dec 10
S
S
Hi Luv,

Glad to hear you are feeling a sense of peace now. That is paramount.

L
luvless Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Originally Posted By: S.T. _I Made It!
oh, and again, Love is NOT a feeling. it is a choice. feelings come and go. sometimes you will hate your spouse, sometimes you will "love" him, sometimes you will not care, or you will care deeply. they are all feelings. but real love is an action.

it doesn't matter if your H loves you. He doesn't even love himself right now, and I would venture to say, neither do you.

(speaking in general...) and if you can't love yourself, than how can someone else love you?

I so agree with you! He doesn't love himself right now...and I can't expect for him to love me either. I've been praying constantly for him. He needs an awakening.

M44 H41
M20 T23
3 older teens
EA Nov 09 w/coworker
Another PA in Mar 10
I Filed Apr 10
D final Dec 10
M
M
Luv - I've been reading along, w/nothing to add. But, just sending out a prayer and hug! ST is full of wisdom!

Me-46, D-21, S15, S13

After many years w/my head in the sand...
I FILED
Divorced 6/2011

The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.
L
luvless Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Thanks Mind - I'm convinced you guys' prayers have helped me.

M44 H41
M20 T23
3 older teens
EA Nov 09 w/coworker
Another PA in Mar 10
I Filed Apr 10
D final Dec 10
G
G
So... are you going to FINALLY start posting the 3 things you're going to do for yourself every day?

When you neglect yourself and the advice given, I feel that you are only here to vent and gain sympathy. I want to see you really start to DB from now on. If you continue to go your own way and refuse to work on yourself, I will not be able to give you any advice and will not post on your thread.

Do you know what the above paragraph is?

G
G
Gnosis,
Originally Posted By: Gnosis
When you neglect yourself and the advice given, I feel that you are only here to vent and gain sympathy. I want to see you really start to DB from now on. If you continue to go your own way and refuse to work on yourself, I will not be able to give you any advice and will not post on your thread.
Excellent! I think there are many sitches where you can cut and paste this.

Just an excellent way of making the point. Making two points at once!

Gardener

"My soul, be satisfied with flowers,
With fruit, with weeds even; but gather them
In the one garden you may call your own."
Cyrano deBergerac

M
M
G - That there sounds like a boundary to me.

Here are some hugs for you Luv. (((Luv))).

Me & H: 33 yrs
S: 4 & 6
D: 2
M: 9 yrs
ILYBNILWY: 8/09
SEPARATED: 9/09
The Beginning
L
luvless Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Originally Posted By: Gnosis
So... are you going to FINALLY start posting the 3 things you're going to do for yourself every day?

Do you know what the above paragraph is?

The light came on G - it's on.

1- searching for attorneys right now
2 - workout to detress
3- try to squeeze in a pedicure

"I" don't want "you" to give up on "me!"

Last edited by luvless; 02/01/10 05:32 PM.

M44 H41
M20 T23
3 older teens
EA Nov 09 w/coworker
Another PA in Mar 10
I Filed Apr 10
D final Dec 10
Page 87 of 109 1 2 85 86 87 88 89 108 109

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard