Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 13 1 2 11 12 13
KAW Offline
Good day kitti,

Quote:

it actually gave me a bit of comfort to know that the feelings and insecurities i still have are very normal.

Oh yea ... we all are doing our surfing thang ... one moment we are riding the wave ... feeling the rush ... then the next moment ... we're head over heels underwater trying to figure out which way is up and struggle for a breath of air ... but once we're treading water again, we look for that next wave to ride...

Keep on listing those positive kitti. They're real and they're the best d@mn surfboard out there to help ride that wave for as long as possible.

'til later,
KAW

A
A
Have you or H ever heard of topomax? It is a medicine originally for epileptics. Anyway, it works for some bipolars...I take it. It also has the side effect of you not wanting to drink...which helps, as I am alcoholic in recovery. And yes, bipolar/alcoholism very often goes hand in hand. Anyway, I don't feel so zombie like when on the topomax, as I did on other meds...so perhaps H could explore this possiblity with doc....I take welbutrin, as well...which has little sexual side effects for men and women from what I am told.
Just thought that might interest you.....Make yourself a great day!

I am responsible for my own happiness.
Good Morning Kitti,

I think Sunshine is back!

Hope you are doing well and thank you for talking to me the other day when I was so upset!

Pam

"We must be willing to let go of the life we had planned
so as to have the life that is waiting for us"
Goodmorning, Kitti!

Hope all is going great with you! It was nice chatting with you. Hope T2 and you are going to get to meet!

Deb

bom:01/2003
D: 03/14/2006
OP Offline
deb - you are so sweet as always deb, constantly checking up on me! sad to say don't think me and t2 will be meeting this visit, ugh, she called today but i couldn't get to the phone in time so she left a message - said she would call again this evening - we will have a phone visit at least

pam - hello there sunshine, you sound SO MUCH better today! glad to hear that!!! keep up the pma, it's so much better than that awful PMS!!!

alaskangal - i have heard of topomax, maybe i could look into it a bit more - i actually would love to be on it cause i hear it's an appetite suppressent as well! LOL

kaw - excellent analogy, cause that is exactly what we all are doing eh???? thanks for the visit and the encouraging words

i started a new thread, so i will be doing my positives for yesterday and my journaling there! time to close this one up!!!

New Thread

Page 13 of 13 1 2 11 12 13

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard