Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 23 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 22 23
C
OP Offline
C
Thanks!

I have GOOD news! My H e-mailed me this morning and he changed the auto insurance, removed me will be sending me paperwork for my records. He also changed his info with the DMV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He said he was running late for work this morning but will e-mail me tonight (for what?) and he is sorry (again). I did message him back and said "thanks for the info".

Whatever - at least *something* is getting done!

K
K
Great news, CG!!!

Can't keep a good woman down
C
OP Offline
C
I think it is time for me to throw in the towel. Fo' real.

I just do not know what to even say anymore when it comes to this man.

He has just sent me a barrage of e-mails.

E-mail #1. In his usual smart ass tone he tells me that he will need a few days to get back to me and he wanted to tell me that so I didn't feel disrespected again.

Fine. I tell him no problem and we will talk soon.

E-mail #2. He says the reason he pesters me when I don't respond ASAP as it is not like me and he was 1% afraid that because he has treated me so badly I would take off with all our money.

I basically tell him to F off in a more polite fashion. If I was going to take off with our money I would have a long time ago.

E-mail #3. He says he is sorry and that should not offend me. He guesses our R will always be strained and sorry.....

E-mail #4. He says he now gets what I am saying about being disrespected because he likes to take his time responding to me and I guess I have that right too. He is sorry if I am upset but I better not be and in case I can't figure it out he is joking and to have a good evening. And he says he is thick headed and stubborn but I should know that by now.

I mean, WTF?

I feel like sending him a long e-mail and just saying it all.

He is right about one thing - he did treat me badly and I am glad he knows it. And why exactly does he think the R is strained?

W
W
((( CityGirl )))

E-mailing part, I get it! Would it make you feel better to keep all conversations down to business? Keep it polite, but ignore his requests for response time and R comments. He'll take all the time he needs to reply, and so do you, so it seems pointless to discuss it and get worked up about it. I need to keep applying this piece of advice myself!

V
V
(((((CG)))))

A good time to observe the 48 hour rule!

C
OP Offline
C
My H sent me an e-mail last night. To sum it up...

He says he is paranoid I am going to do something to try and get back at him for how horribly he has treated me. He said he always has these thoughts rolling around in his head and I should understand that. He says that is his issue (he has no problem saying what his issues are, he just NEVER does anything about them). He said it is hard for him that I am no longer there for him at his beckon call but he guesses he will have to accept it as he knows he is no longer there for me. He says when I don't respond to him he pesters me because he is nervous that I will do something because of how badly he treated me. He says sometimes he is joking but our R is too strained. He again said he was thick headed and stubborn and I should know that especially since our R is so strained. He says it is irrelevant if he reads my messages as he is going to take his time either way. He says he gets frustrated because in his mind he assumes how things will go and when they don't go that way he gets mad. He said after some time had passed and I found somebody else things would smooth over with his (LOL!) and we should be friends even though he treated me in such a terrible way.

During this message he must have said "how badly I treated you" 10 times and keeps stressing he is afraid I will get back at him but he would like to think he knows me better than that.

I am not sure exactly what he so paranoid about. Our court case is over and we have virtually no contact.

Please note: we have been separated for TWO months. he is still with OW for now going on 2 years. we have not had any contact since T-day when he blew up at me via text/e-mail because I really hurt his feelings because I didn't wish him a happy T-day.

This all seems to be coming out of left field. I am also annoyed because he said he took me OFF the auto insurance and now he tells me "not exactly, I put you as a "non driver".

He took our car leaving me stranded in April of 2008. I have not even sat in the car since then. What is the point of this non-driver business?

He acts like he cares and the bottom line is he only does that to keep tabs as he is afraid some backlash is coming. That is pretty screwed up.

C
C
Just trying to draw you back into the vortex.

He sees a woman who is moving on with life. Taking the bull by the horns. Your sucess vs. his lack of sucess.

He also forgets that the citygirl he knew has been put to rest.

Just collect the data from him and ignore him.

If he keeps it up perhaps a boundary where you state you will file harrasment charges against him.

Flowers always make people better, happier, and more helpful; they are sunshine, food and medicine for the soul.
unconditional love is awesome!
C
OP Offline
C
Well, what is the point of that?

We are no longer married. He tells me every time we have an exchange how happy he is and how he just can't be married to me anymore. UM, WE ARE NO LONGER MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He even told me things are not good w/his GF but he is going to stick it out. GREAT! He probably should stick it out with her since he lost all his assets due to the R they share.

I did NOTHING but show him unconditional love and compassion for the two yrs he cheated on me and put me through HELL in court. Sure, I used every legal resource available to me but that is my right.

In short, he wanted me to move on as long as "moving on" was how he thought it should be. What a joke.

If I hear him say ONE MORE TIME "I can't be married anymore, I can't look at you that way" I will start screaming. It's ridiculous.

S
S
Originally Posted By: CityGirl

He says he is paranoid I am going to do something to try and get back at him for how horribly he has treated me. He says when I don't respond to him he pesters me because he is nervous that I will do something because of how badly he treated me.

During this message he must have said "how badly I treated you" 10 times and keeps stressing he is afraid I will get back at him but he would like to think he knows me better than that.

I am not sure exactly what he so paranoid about. Our court case is over and we have virtually no contact.

It sounds like his conscious is kicking him in the forehead and he's very paranoid of some major karma.

What did you respond with? It really sounds like he's cracking up in those emails. Oh well. Not your problem.

C
OP Offline
C
I didn't respond. Essentially all he wants is to ease his own mind and play it off like he is the hero as he is "trying".

Whatever.

It must be tough to behave so awful for so long and have to live with it. I just don't have it in me to deal with his nonsense anymore.

Like he told me... "too litle WAY too late".

Page 9 of 23 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 22 23

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard